MON before Christmas @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

MON before Christmas @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Morning BN.
Monday.jpg
Monday.jpg (23.45 KiB) Viewed 5428 times
WOW! only 1 week until Christmas. This is probably the most pre-Christmas "off" I've ever been. Maybe because of my surgery on 11/30/17 and the fact my dominant right hand is in a cast [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]. I had to skip some of the decorations that Kevin thinks are "too much" or unnecessary. For some reason he doesn't feel every square inch of furniture needs covered :). He made the 8 doz cookies (for 20+ years I've made 60, plus fudge, "almond crack" and party mix). He is wrapping the gifts but most have been put into gift bags (which, for Christmas I just don't like to use). I love having lots of wrapped boxes. Even for little gifts. No big home-cooked meal either. Apps, crab bisque and subs this year.

Note to self: NEVER schedule surgery/recovery in November!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: MON before Christmas @ the MSC

Post by lime rickie »

Saltx3 wrote: December 18, 2017 6:07 am Good Morning BN.

Monday.jpg

WOW! only 1 week until Christmas. This is probably the most pre-Christmas "off" I've ever been. Maybe because of my surgery on 11/30/17 and the fact my dominant right hand is in a cast [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]. I had to skip some of the decorations that Kevin thinks are "too much" or unnecessary. For some reason he doesn't feel every square inch of furniture needs covered :). He made the 8 doz cookies (for 20+ years I've made 60, plus fudge, "almond crack" and party mix). He is wrapping the gifts but most have been put into gift bags (which, for Christmas I just don't like to use). I love having lots of wrapped boxes. Even for little gifts. No big home-cooked meal either. Apps, crab bisque and subs this year.

Note to self: EVER schedule surgery/recovery in November!
(((Linda)))

Good morning, BN.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning Linda and Nancy. Anne baked cookies and made salsa yesterday. We have a small kitchen. I stay out of her way.
Enjoy your day, Pholks.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

Morning Linda, Lime, Bill & BN.
1 week of being pretty much couch bound down, 3-5 to go :roll:

Happy Mon y'all!
You're only as young as you are right now. Make the best of it!

~/)~/)~/) RIP Bubba ~/)~/)~/)
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

Monday.jpg

Are they edible??
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

Good morning BN, warm and foggy day here. Almost Christmas!
Back to livin' Floridays
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. It's milder today than it's been the last couple of days but it was foggy this morning. It still hasn't all burned off yet.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

G'morning!! :)

Sure glad I'm not flying in/out of Atlanta today!! :o

Cold this morning - 26 - but will be in the 50's and 60's the next 3 days. Then snow on Thursday, and a low of 9. Brrr..

Christmas just isn't a big thing anymore. Not since Dad's gone, and the evil dementia.

I need a drink.. just deleted 84 spam posts by two 'people'.. :evil:
big john
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Oh just give me a beer

Post by big john »

Isn't "Almond Crack" the name of a rapper? :pirate:
Who's got the rum?
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I think it's time for my pre-Christmas/New Year's haircut. Then I'll go for a walk in the park, it's 70 degrees. 8)
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

tailgaitingph wrote: December 18, 2017 8:18 am

Monday.jpg

Are they edible??
I haven’t had a single cookie. But apparently they are edible. He keeps going into the laundry room (they are stored there in air tight tins). He doesn’t do laundry so I can only guess he’s tasting the cookies. I just hope there’s some left for Christmas Eve/day
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

Saltx3 wrote: December 18, 2017 4:45 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: December 18, 2017 8:18 am

Monday.jpg

Are they edible??
I haven’t had a single cookie. But apparently they are edible. He keeps going into the laundry room (they are stored there in air tight tins). He doesn’t do laundry so I can only guess he’s tasting the cookies. I just hope there’s some left for Christmas Eve/day
:lol:

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Saltx3 wrote: December 18, 2017 4:45 pm I haven’t had a single cookie. But apparently they are edible. He keeps going into the laundry room (they are stored there in air tight tins). He doesn’t do laundry so I can only guess he’s tasting the cookies. I just hope there’s some left for Christmas Eve/day
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

Monday.jpg

Stop your whining!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

tailgaitingph wrote: December 18, 2017 8:17 am Morning Linda, Lime, Bill & BN.

Happy Mon y'all!
Do you even work anymore?! A month here, a weekend away there, another month here! I’ll just be up here working my 6 day work weeks.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

tigzoe wrote: December 18, 2017 5:59 pm

Monday.jpg

Stop your whining!
A Tig sighting! [smilie=coolup.gif]

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

lime rickie wrote: December 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Monday.jpg

Stop your whining!
I do still exist and the board is viewed better on my iPad.
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

tigzoe wrote: December 18, 2017 9:22 pm
lime rickie wrote: December 18, 2017 6:03 pm

Monday.jpg

Stop your whining!
I do still exist and the board is viewed better on my iPad.
Santa said that about M n Ms, so don't be a stranger. :) :D
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

Monday.jpg

Stop your whining!
You KNOW I never turn down a good whine [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]

and who are you anyway????
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

tigzoe wrote: December 18, 2017 6:03 pm
tailgaitingph wrote: December 18, 2017 8:17 am Morning Linda, Lime, Bill & BN.

Happy Mon y'all!
Do you even work anymore?! A month here, a weekend away there, another month here! I’ll just be up here working my 6 day work weeks.
Heeeyyy there! Thought maybe you forgot your password :lol:
I only work when I have to but I usually rack up the ot in winter so I can take off summer. Gonna have to double down when I go back.

P.S. don't hate :wink: [smilie=hearts.gif]