Our discussion board has been updated to a newer version. If you have a problem with viewing try clearing your browser's cache and refresh.

Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12353
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 » September 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Good evening. At 11:45 the Judge announced to me and our new (he just started on 9/3) law clerk that he was “suspending” us with pay until Monday. Doesn’t take anymore than that to get me packed up and out the door. Now that most of my Saturday stuff is done I have to figure out what to do tomorrow 😳
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

bodypainter
Lester Polyester
Posts: 7825
Joined: July 5, 2012 3:56 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)
Location: Enterprise,PA

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter » September 13, 2019 7:12 pm

Saltx3 wrote:
September 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Good evening. At 11:45 the Judge announced to me and our new (he just started on 9/3) law clerk that he was “suspending” us with pay until Monday. Doesn’t take anymore than that to get me packed up and out the door. Now that most of my Saturday stuff is done I have to figure out what to do tomorrow 😳
Hiya Linda! if I wait too long on what to do for the day, I usually waste a lot of it.

That won't happen with you. :D
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168211
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by springparrot » September 13, 2019 7:23 pm

Saltx3 wrote:
September 13, 2019 6:57 pm
Good evening. At 11:45 the Judge announced to me and our new (he just started on 9/3) law clerk that he was “suspending” us with pay until Monday. Doesn’t take anymore than that to get me packed up and out the door. Now that most of my Saturday stuff is done I have to figure out what to do tomorrow 😳
WooHoo on being suspended!!!
Enjoy your extra time. 😁

melon59
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Posts: 738
Joined: March 8, 2010 5:49 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Beautiful Swimmers (at the moment)
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas
Location: Central Ohio

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by melon59 » September 13, 2019 7:28 pm

Managed to complete my day with no new accidents or injuries. Planning on heading to bed early so I can be back at the flower shop in the morning.
You're Killing Me Smalls

moog
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50201
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by moog » September 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Man busy Friday the 13 at work. I served jury duty. My claim for insanity didn’t work.

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 62779
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by LIPH » September 13, 2019 8:15 pm

Just got back from a beer tasting at our local Total Wine store. As the guy who was running it kept reminding us, state law only allows them to give each person 8 oz. of beer so we had eight 1 oz. samples. Not really much to go on but I had already had 5 of the 8 beers. I liked 2 of the other 3. The one I didn't like was a jalapeno IPA. Some things don't belong in beer.

After it was over they asked some trivia questions based on the info the guy gave out about the 8 brewers. The prize was one can from a 4 pack, 4 different beers, from D9 Brewing's Confectioner Series. I got the first question right so I had first choice. I took the raspberry cheesecake beer because it sounded the least disgusting. :lol:
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168211
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by springparrot » September 13, 2019 8:16 pm

LIPH wrote:
September 13, 2019 8:15 pm
Just got back from a beer tasting at our local Total Wine store. As the guy who was running it kept reminding us, state law only allows them to give each person 8 oz. of beer so we had eight 1 oz. samples. Not really much to go on but I had already had 5 of the 8 beers. I liked 2 of the other 3. The one I didn't like was a jalapeno IPA. Some things don't belong in beer.

After it was over they asked some trivia questions based on the info the guy gave out about the 8 brewers. The prize was one can from a 4 pack, 4 different beers, from D9 Brewing's Confectioner Series. I got the first question right so I had first choice. I took the raspberry cheesecake beer because it sounded the least disgusting. :lol:
If that was best, what were the others??? 😳

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Posts: 62779
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by LIPH » September 13, 2019 8:24 pm

The others were glazed doughnut, watermelon lime rickey and cotton candy salt water taffy. [smilie=puking.gif]
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

moog
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50201
Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by moog » September 13, 2019 8:56 pm

Time for bed. Have a great Friday night.

SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 174295
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG » September 13, 2019 9:46 pm

LIPH wrote:
September 13, 2019 8:24 pm
The others were glazed doughnut, watermelon lime rickey and cotton candy salt water taffy. [smilie=puking.gif]
Like you said, some things don't belong in a beer. :roll:

SeattleParrotHead
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4985
Joined: April 9, 2005 11:18 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes
Location: Upper LH Corner

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by SeattleParrotHead » September 13, 2019 9:50 pm

Like I always say...
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water = Beer
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water + Anything Else = Something other than Beer
ImageImage

I know the voices aren't real but they do have some good ideas.....
SPH

SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 174295
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG » September 13, 2019 9:54 pm

SeattleParrotHead wrote:
September 13, 2019 9:50 pm
Like I always say...
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water = Beer
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water + Anything Else = Something other than Beer
:lol: :lol: Most of the time, I agree. But I've tasted some realllly good beers with a few extra ingredients that were great.

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168211
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by springparrot » September 13, 2019 10:01 pm

LIPH wrote:
September 13, 2019 8:24 pm
The others were glazed doughnut, watermelon lime rickey and cotton candy salt water taffy. [smilie=puking.gif]
Ewwwwwww

Saltx3
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 12353
Joined: May 5, 2010 11:14 am
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH
Number of Concerts: 22
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY
Location: "Amish" country, PA

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 » September 13, 2019 10:12 pm

SeattleParrotHead wrote:
September 13, 2019 9:50 pm
Like I always say...
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water = Beer
Hops + Barley + Yeast + Water + Anything Else = Something other than Beer
I think the only thing Kevin has added to any of his beers (so far) was bourbon 🥃. That one wasn’t too bad.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda

SMLCHNG
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 174295
Joined: December 6, 2001 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice/Lovely Cruise
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner
Location: Castle Rock, CO

Re: Full Moon FRIDAY 13th@ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG » September 13, 2019 10:31 pm

Saltx3 wrote:
September 13, 2019 10:12 pm
I think the only thing Kevin has added to any of his beers (so far) was bourbon 🥃. That one wasn’t too bad.
Ron would love it. I hate bourbon. :lol: :lol:

Post Reply