I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Captain and The Kid
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Captain Morgan Mojito

Re: FL December shows canceled?

Post by tgatorglass »

Received this a few moments ago.

Good Morning,

Due to needed shoulder surgery, along with time for recovery and therapy, it is necessary to reschedule Jimmy Buffett’s December 7, 2019 concert at Amway Center to a new date, Saturday, December 5, 2020.

All tickets purchased for the original show will be honored on the new date. Fans who are unable to attend the rescheduled show may receive refunds at point of purchase. Jimmy Buffett & The Coral Reefer Band regret the postponement, and they look forward to partying in 2020 in Florida!

same goes with Jacksonville and Tampa.....
The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.
Albert Einstein
FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Wow. I wonder if he is not gonna tour in the Summer since these new dates are a year out....

Margaritaville Resort and downtown Orlando here I come still lol!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
MDShark70
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 108
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in my hand
Location: Southeast of Disorder, Near the Port of Indecision, so you know, Maryland

Post by MDShark70 »

Bummer. Would have been my 100th show. Not knowing exactly what the issue is I'd guess that Jimmy will need a few months to recover. Timing wise having the surgery now probably puts him in the best position to be healed in order to do his spring and summer "regular" shows. Thus the delay of a year for the Florida shows. Ah well I'll make the best of it that weekend in Florida and wish Jimmy a speedy recovery.
It was too much tequila . . . . or not quite enough.