Tick-Tock TUESDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Tick-Tock TUESDAY @ the MSC

Post by Saltx3 »

Good Morning Folks!

We're winding down the first month of this new decade. When I leave work on Friday it will still be January; when I get in on Monday we will already be starting the 3rd day of February.

Have a great day.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Re: Tick-Tock TUESDAY @ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning Linda. I'm always glad to have this month over. Upcoming projects occupy some time, but I'd rather be fishing.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Saltx3 wrote: January 28, 2020 7:08 am starting the 3rd day of February.

Which will be my 60th birthday. :D

Good morning Linda and Bill! A chilly morning, after a little snow yesterday. Less than an inch, but the moisture is good. :) Off to that work place! :D
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

SMLCHNG wrote: January 28, 2020 8:13 am

Good morning Linda and Bill! A chilly morning, after a little snow yesterday. Less than an inch, but the moisture is good. :) Off to that work place! :D
Early Happy Birthday Wishes!!
Welcome to the 60 club! Coming up on my 4th month of being in it. :o It's not so bad :wink: :wink: Time to take my 4 prescriptions & rub my ben-gay on :lol:
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

SMLCHNG wrote: January 28, 2020 8:13 am

Here's an early welcome to the 60's Penny :)
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

It's funny, Tick-Tock is a term I use more often than most I believe. When most folks talk about time going so fast I'm always saying how the Clock never stops Tick-Tocking.
Anyone have a big interest in the Super Bowl at the end of this week? Not nearly as gung ho as I used to be....Super Bowl parties & all..but that ship has kind of sailed. Work calls early come Monday Morning!! Nonetheless, should be a good game for football enthusiasts from a competition standpoint.
Enjoy your day Gang!!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 28, 2020 9:41 am It's funny, Tick-Tock is a term I use more often than most I believe. When most folks talk about time going so fast I'm always saying how the Clock never stops Tick-Tocking.
Anyone have a big interest in the Super Bowl at the end of this week? Not nearly as gung ho as I used to be....Super Bowl parties & all..but that ship has kind of sailed. Work calls early come Monday Morning!! Nonetheless, should be a good game for football enthusiasts from a competition standpoint.
Enjoy your day Gang!!
Kevin & I had followed football ("our" team -- Cowboys) since our son, who is now 32, started watching it on TV back around 1993 (when they were a strong, popular, team). However, when the whole refusing to stand for our national anthem started, we stopped watching. Folks asked us why since the Cowboys' did not participate in this "protest". We tuned out on principle - the NFL didn't take action. That same 32 yr old son is in the Pennsylvania Army National Guard so this issue hits home with us. ANYWAY..........we haven't really missed football.

(stepping down from soap box)
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Good Tuesday afternoon. I had an early appointment this morning and put a large pork roast in the crock pot before I left. Doing a quick load of laundry and trying to figure out what else to have for dinner.
I'm basically a college football fan. My hubby has always liked the Packers. I think it is because his dad always rooted for them and their family vacationed in Wisconsin every summer when he was a kid. But we have no dog in this super bowl, if pressed would have to say we're pulling for the Chiefs.
You're Killing Me Smalls
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Hi there! I bought a female head made of foam at Walmart. It will be part of Cabin fever table decoration. The them is Mardi Gras and I'm building a little float with a parrot on the head (parrothead).
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good evening. I did nothing today, and it took me all day to do it.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 28, 2020 9:41 am It's funny, Tick-Tock is a term I use more often than most I believe. When most folks talk about time going so fast I'm always saying how the Clock never stops Tick-Tocking.
Enjoy your day Gang!!
Last year was the first time since the Super Bowl started that I didn't watch it, not one play. I might watch Sunday, but only because the social committee of our HOA is having a Super Bowl watch party at the cabana.

I had lunch at Old Chicago yesterday and the bartender said they're having a pool, $30 per box. But instead of having winners at the end of each quarter of the game, it's each minute. $30 per box is $3000. The game is 60 minutes long, that's $50 per minute. I don't think it'll happen but if the 1st quarter is scoreless, someone could win $750.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

LIPH wrote: January 28, 2020 6:06 pm
Enjoy your day Gang!!
Last year was the first time since the Super Bowl started that I didn't watch it, not one play. I might watch Sunday, but only because the social committee of our HOA is having a Super Bowl watch party at the cabana.

I had lunch at Old Chicago yesterday and the bartender said they're having a pool, $30 per box. But instead of having winners at the end of each quarter of the game, it's each minute. $30 per box is $3000. The game is 60 minutes long, that's $50 per minute. I don't think it'll happen but if the 1st quarter is scoreless, someone could win $750.
Neither is my team but I just love football. Would only pay for tix if - when - the Giants are in again. Looking forward to it, no dog in the fight. Andy Reid is due a ring. But Jimmy G is dreamy. I'm torn.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...