Lighthouse

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

IN-PrtHd
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

Lighthouse

Post by IN-PrtHd »

Does anyone have a copy of this song? I've tried searching on this page and the torrents give me errors.
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Re: Lighthouse

Post by SharkysMV1 »

In terms of Jimmy covering James Taylor's Lighthouse, it was in heavy rotation during the 2005 tour (I just checked the Song database). Once Jokelben is back online you can peruse the 2005 shows and pick your download(s).

I do not believe Jimmy recorded and released an official studio cover version.

I hope this helps.

If you are looking for James Taylor's original, then I'd look at your usual digital music/streaming services.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
IN-PrtHd
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by IN-PrtHd »

I have an account and I'm logged in but it says n/a for the passwords to get in to either server.
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

IN-PrtHd wrote: September 26, 2023 7:24 pm I have an account and I'm logged in but it says n/a for the passwords to get in to either server.
That is because the servers are offline due to high traffic and download limits:

https://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=103156

There are a few threads on this and this has happened a few times over the years. I don't have the info as to when the "new month"/cycle turns over but I'd keep checking periodically.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty