Tomorrow's (11/3) RM Broadcast

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Tomorrow's (11/3) RM Broadcast

Post by Caribbean Soul »

Hey... I was just wondering if someone will be recording the Radio Margaritaville broadcast tomorrow (8:00 AM EDT is the first airing, but I believe there will be others throughout the day) of the new album WITH commentary by Mike & Mac. I am sure I am not the only one who would love a permanent copy of their words.
I don't need the songs as I will have those (assuming my 9/8 preorder ever arrives) but if the commentary could be put out here for d/l that would be amazing!
I would do it myself if I could, but I have no clue how.
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Tomorrow's (11/3) RM Broadcast

Post by urlcenter »

Caribbean Soul wrote: November 2, 2023 2:36 pm Hey... I was just wondering if someone will be recording the Radio Margaritaville broadcast tomorrow (8:00 AM EDT is the first airing, but I believe there will be others throughout the day) of the new album WITH commentary by Mike & Mac. I am sure I am not the only one who would love a permanent copy of their words.
I don't need the songs as I will have those (assuming my 9/8 preorder ever arrives) but if the commentary could be put out here for d/l that would be amazing!
Sunlover will capture the broadcast
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

urlcenter wrote: November 3, 2023 3:45 pm
Caribbean Soul wrote: November 2, 2023 2:36 pm Hey... I was just wondering if someone will be recording the Radio Margaritaville broadcast tomorrow (8:00 AM EDT is the first airing, but I believe there will be others throughout the day) of the new album WITH commentary by Mike & Mac. I am sure I am not the only one who would love a permanent copy of their words.
Sunlover will capture the broadcast
Thank you!! This makes me VERY happy!! :D :D
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
LostPirate

Post by LostPirate »

Is there a place to download this broadcast?
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

LostPirate wrote: November 10, 2023 3:00 pm Is there a place to download this broadcast?
It will be on the jokelben servers as soon they are back online
Rosstaman
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbour
Number of Concerts: 12

Post by Rosstaman »

Can someone tell us where these tracks live on the Jokelben servers? I'm on there now and don't see the tracks for the RM broadcast with Mr. Utley and Mac!
urlcenter
Behind Door #3

Post by urlcenter »

Rosstaman wrote: November 11, 2023 8:57 am Can someone tell us where these tracks live on the Jokelben servers? I'm on there now and don't see the tracks for the RM broadcast with Mr. Utley and Mac!
The broadcast has not been uploaded just yet, Sunlover is a little behind due to the servers being offline for period of time