Welcome 2024 MONDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Re: Welcome 2024 MONDAY @ the MSC

Post by SMLCHNG »

Caribbean Soul wrote: January 1, 2024 5:36 pm Yes... we... are... OLD! :wink: (but not as old as a certain HOG from LI)
:P :lol:
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

I have everyone beat....57 years from Pampa High School.
🤪
moog
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by moog »

springparrot wrote: January 1, 2024 5:56 pm I have everyone beat....57 years from Pampa High School.
🤪
Nope. I win.

153 years Walnut Grove School.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 1, 2024 8:06 am Good Morning Ladies!! BN'ers to come!!
New Years Day for as long as I can remember has been a College Football Bowl game smorgasbord for myself. Most often my fav team the Michigan Wolverines have been involved in a New Years Day game & this year the stakes are verrry high with them playing in the Rose Bowl which this season represents being one of the College Football playoff semi-final games. Still, as a college football enthusiast I often enjoy MANY other bowl games without UofM participation. Unfortunately in most recent years a much of the luster has came off it with so many of the best players opting to not play in the Bowl games.
First & foremost in my NYD rotation I WILL be watching the Rose Bowl game. Watching any of the other games are somewhat probable depending upon other doings, which at this point are minimal. As many, part of the day will be kicking off 2024 with some sort of accomplishments. Only Time Will Tell what transpires!

GO BLUE!!! BEAT BAMA!!
Wish there was a way for both teams to lose. But my hatred for TTUN outweighs my hatred for bama.
You're Killing Me Smalls
SeattleParrotHead
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Island, 12v Man
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Mai Tais @ Dukes

Post by SeattleParrotHead »

melon wrote:
Dr.Corona wrote: Good Morning Ladies!! BN'ers to come!!
New Years Day for as long as I can remember has been a College Football Bowl game smorgasbord for myself. Most often my fav team the Michigan Wolverines have been involved in a New Years Day game & this year the stakes are verrry high with them playing in the Rose Bowl which this season represents being one of the College Football playoff semi-final games. Still, as a college football enthusiast I often enjoy MANY other bowl games without UofM participation. Unfortunately in most recent years a much of the luster has came off it with so many of the best players opting to not play in the Bowl games.
First & foremost in my NYD rotation I WILL be watching the Rose Bowl game. Watching any of the other games are somewhat probable depending upon other doings, which at this point are minimal. As many, part of the day will be kicking off 2024 with some sort of accomplishments. Only Time Will Tell what transpires!

GO BLUE!!! BEAT BAMA!!
Wish there was a way for both teams to lose. But my hatred for TTUN outweighs my hatred for bama.
Amen! This might be the first time I've ever rooted for Alabama to win....
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Disappointed in the lack of love from so called BN phriends! :wink:
SeattleParrotHead wrote: January 1, 2024 8:53 pm
melon wrote:
Dr.Corona wrote: Good Morning Ladies!! BN'ers to come!!

GO BLUE!!! BEAT BAMA!!
Amen! This might be the first time I've ever rooted for Alabama to win....
melon59 wrote: January 1, 2024 8:34 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: January 1, 2024 8:06 am Good Morning Ladies!! BN'ers to come!!

GO BLUE!!! BEAT BAMA!!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SeattleParrotHead

Dr.Corona wrote: Disappointed in the lack of love from so called BN phriends! :wink:
It's not that we don't love you, we just want to beat the crap out of you!

GO DAWGS!
ImageImage

I know the voices in my head aren’t real, but sometimes they have really good ideas…..
SPH
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

SeattleParrotHead wrote: January 2, 2024 5:57 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: Disappointed in the lack of love from so called BN phriends! :wink:

GO DAWGS!
Wish I could be in Houston but I DID get to witness this one...
[https://youtu.be/aXeDJv8rDUY][/img]
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SeattleParrotHead

Of course, just like the Houston Astros, any Michigan wins at home are highly suspect....

I prefer to remember this one (and I was there)...
ImageImage

SPH
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

SeattleParrotHead wrote: January 2, 2024 5:57 pm

GO DAWGS!
Mmmmyeah what he said! I can love you and loathe the state in which you live and the team you have unfortunately decided to root for. 😜
You're Killing Me Smalls