2023 NFL

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Re: 2023 NFL

Post by lime rickie »

Hoping for some fun games this weekend. I’d be happy with Ravens, Lions, Packers, and Bills, with Lions to take it all this year. :wench:
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

lime rickie wrote: January 19, 2024 4:59 pm Hoping for some fun games this weekend. I’d be happy with Ravens, Lions, Packers, and Bills, with Lions to take it all this year. :wench:
Hopefully your backing Lime can take us the distance‼️
Prior to this season The last time the Michigan Wolverine football won the National Championship was the 1997-98 season. That year the Detroit Red Wings were NHL Stanley Cup Champs. Do I dare dream that another Detroit pro franchise could win a Championship on the heels of this season’s UofM Natty⁉️
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 20, 2024 5:44 am
lime rickie wrote: January 19, 2024 4:59 pm Hoping for some fun games this weekend. I’d be happy with Ravens, Lions, Packers, and Bills, with Lions to take it all this year. :wench:
Prior to this season The last time the Michigan Wolverine football won the National Championship was the 1997-98 season. That year the Detroit Red Wings were NHL Stanley Cup Champs. Do I dare dream that another Detroit pro franchise could win a Championship on the heels of this season’s UofM Natty⁉️
Big fan of Dan Campbell, last year and this. I like his style. Pack, I have an affinity due to a close work team out there that were serious cheeseheads. Ravens b/c I like Lamar, and Baltimore could use some positive news. Bills, that fan base deserves it, almost as much as yours.

Almost went for Texans for the rookie coach/QB combo. Stroud was projected to be a very high pick, had tons of +buzz, etc. and then nothing. I will never forget the look on his face at the end of Day One when he wasn’t selected yet. Heartbreaking. But they have years ahead of them to do great things.

Dr.Corona
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Yea Lions‼️ See you in San Fran next week ‼️
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I'll be rooting for the Lions next week. They've never been to the Super Bowl and I've never been to Detroit or anyplace else in Michigan .
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

lime rickie wrote: January 20, 2024 3:43 pm
Big fan of Dan Campbell, last year and this. I like his style. Pack, I have an affinity due to a close work team out there that were serious cheeseheads. Ravens b/c I like Lamar, and Baltimore could use some positive news. Bills, that fan base deserves it, almost as much as yours.

Almost went for Texans for the rookie coach/QB combo. Stroud was projected to be a very high pick, had tons of +buzz, etc. and then nothing. I will never forget the look on his face at the end of Day One when he wasn’t selected yet. Heartbreaking. But they have years ahead of them to do great things.
Hmmmm.......you must be thinking of a different guy

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

Dr.Corona wrote: January 23, 2024 3:03 pm
lime rickie wrote: January 20, 2024 3:43 pm

Hmmmm.......you must be thinking of a different guy

You are quite correct! :oops: I don’t know who I’m thinking of. :-? But I did see that both Stroud (and Anderson) won ROY so that’s awesome for them. And loved Lamar encouraging Stroud after the game, too, Stroud really took it to heart. I know all that isn’t football-y but I get into the player stories.

And yep, of the remaining teams would love to see Lions and Ravens.

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk

Post by lime rickie »

Welp, none of that went the way I hoped or expected. :roll: Thank goodness I never had the gambling/betting bug. :wink:

No feelings one way or the other on these last two teams. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

lime rickie wrote: January 29, 2024 7:59 pm Welp, none of that went the way I hoped or expected. :roll: Thank goodness I never had the gambling/betting bug. :wink:
No feelings one way or the other on these last two teams. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
Agreed, except KC has always been a Broncos nemesis, so I'm okay if they don't win.
johnson2113
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark & Stormy, Bourbon & Branch, Bloody Mary

Post by johnson2113 »

SMLCHNG wrote: January 29, 2024 8:39 pm
lime rickie wrote: January 29, 2024 7:59 pm Welp, none of that went the way I hoped or expected. :roll: Thank goodness I never had the gambling/betting bug. :wink:
Agreed, except KC has always been a Broncos nemesis, so I'm okay if they don't win.
We're all Swiftie Parrotheads now, Penny! :lol: :lol: :pirate: :pirate:
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

johnson2113 wrote: February 1, 2024 5:59 pm We're all Swiftie Parrotheads now, Penny! :lol: :lol: :pirate: :pirate:
I think she's just fine, but I am NOT anything Swiftie! ;)
johnson2113
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Trying To Reason With Hurricane Season
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark & Stormy, Bourbon & Branch, Bloody Mary

Post by johnson2113 »

SMLCHNG wrote: February 2, 2024 8:50 am
johnson2113 wrote: February 1, 2024 5:59 pm We're all Swiftie Parrotheads now, Penny! :lol: :lol: :pirate: :pirate:
I think she's just fine, but I am NOT anything Swiftie! ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I have a bunch of 13 year old Volleyball players, and I am the coolest uncle to ever live.

I made "friendship bracelets" for my volleyball team. And I made friendship bracelets for the 7 moms, 2 for the mom-coaches, and 2 for the sister-coaches, and 1 for the Cam ERA Man, LOL. I leaned into the best team in football and the biggest pop star in music, believe I listen to Jimmy so much I get these pains about him being gone, I wouldn't do all this BS for anyone on the planet, but these girls that mean the world to me. I'll give a big update on the Volleyball Team after next week, but we are the number one ranked team in the region, but I'm just going to wait until our first big travel tourney to give an update. But, yeah, Ryanne and the girls are kicking some F***ing a**. Big time, Everyone, is gunning for the them, and they keep smoking everyone. Bub and Ryanne are the best. Big update after the travel tourney, and Bub's high school tryouts. If he doesn't end up as the varsity catcher, well, I'll do something Jimmy suggests. Believe me when I know what everyone is doing and where they belong. And I know what a bunch of...

Hell, I don't know a thing. Bub should be the starting catcher, there is no senior catcher this year. Seniors are varsity, they can't play JV, or C-Team, and there is no senior. We'll see how thing play out, Bub and Ryanne should be the stars. I'll keep everyone updated.