Alternate Download Links - Concert Audio Only

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Alternate Download Links - Concert Audio Only

Post by urlcenter »

Forbin33 wrote: October 23, 2023 3:24 pm is there a way to tell which downloads are Soundboards or of high quality?
Sunlover captures all of his recordings by way of a fiber optic internet connection and he records them as MP3 file at 256kbps which is a very high bit rate. The audio quality is as close to soundboard as is possible, if you want soundboard quality recordings there are some JB shows available for sale at nugs.net
ThompsonR
Favorite Buffett Song: Little Miss Magic
Number of Concerts: 1

Post by ThompsonR »

I have been looking for Jimmy's show that was held in Tampa on 11/16/2006. Do you have this show? Thanks

I attended this show and wanted something from it.
SharkysMV1
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonic

Post by SharkysMV1 »

ThompsonR wrote: October 30, 2023 10:20 pm I have been looking for Jimmy's show that was held in Tampa on 11/16/2006. Do you have this show? Thanks

I attended this show and wanted something from it.
Yes, this show was captured and is on the Jokelben server, once it is brought back online. In the meantime, as you can see in this thread, Sunlover has been making shows available via alternate download links in batches, and it looks like this would potentially be available in the next batch.

For a list of all shows that have been available for download prior to the server going offline due to bandwith/downloads exceeding limits, check out this thread: https://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewt ... p?t=100389

There are a handful of threads on the first page of the Concert Trading index that will give you some history and information on the server and shows available.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty
SunLover
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by SunLover »

WVParrothead wrote: October 15, 2023 10:50 pm If you don't mind me asking, is there any update to the September 2021 Pine Knob show? It's the only show out of the 118 I've been to that I don't have an audio recording of and my OCD-ness keeps reminding me of that. :D

As always, thanks for everything that you do for us Sunlover.
Oops, dunno how I missed that one during a regular concert season. Sorry about that. I'll have to track that one and put it on the FTP site. With Jokelben traffic being kinda crazy, I have not added any new content to the servers. I have been working on alternate download locations for concert audio, but it is a long process. Please bear with me...