What's Up Sunday @ the MSC?

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

What's Up Sunday @ the MSC?

Post by SMLCHNG »

Good morning - almost afternoon!

We slept in until 6:30 - then I stripped the bed and washing everything - and putting on new sheets/comforter.

Made bacon, fried eggs, hash browns and toast for breakfast.

60's today, turning into snow overnight with big winds and 3-5" of snow.

Have a good Sunday!! :D
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Re: What's Up Sunday @ the MSC?

Post by Saltx3 »

WOW -- where is everyone ? We've been up since 5:30 :(......too much life going on.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

Good afternoon, BN. Happy Sunday! :D :D :D

Debbie
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good afternoon. I didn't sleep well last night, my shoulder has been bothering me and I can't get in a comfortable position when I lie down.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good afternoon Gang! Hope you all have been doing well.
I've been out of the loop for a bit, mostly due to work. Other factors in play as well but thats life.
As others have noted riding the weather rollercoaster....currently with snow on the ground & chilly temps but 2 day warmup coming starting tomorrow.
Just finished up some "homework/taxwork" & have the hoops tournament on in the background. No dog in the fight with my Wolverines being horrible this year but new coach from Florida Atlantic Dusty May is now in the Maize & Blue fold. Good luck to Dusty & the Wolvies for 2024/25.

Enjoy your Sunday Funday everybody
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

As of 3:00 TODAY we have a house in MB. (some of you have heard some or all of this over the past 1 week).

It was the 1st one we saw back in Jan and we loved it but thought it would be gone in our timeframe. It popped back up on Wednesday. Seems they weren’t getting the interest so they pulled it off the market for a month. Our friends from here who live there now did a face time chat with us on Thursday while they and the realtor went through it with our huge list of things to check out. We were working on an offer when the sellers realtor called and said they got an offer so if we wanted to submit one they would give us an hr. We sent an offer but they took the other one 🙁. Yesterday our realtor called - that offer fell through. We submitted another one last night and today we got the house !!! In the meanwhile the new build development we were heading for has delayed the next phase into the 2nd week of April and raised the price almost $40,000 so this was definitely God’s plan for us. We settle here on May 6 and on MB on May 8 (all is electronic so no need to travel). We are stoked!!! It’s smaller than we wanted but it has a pond view, a Carolina room, a large patio, and a fence. There’s a community pool, garden area and a small club house. It’s pretty much 20 mins from anything….the beach, the state park beach, stores, food, and TONS of small outdoor music kinds of places. So it’s been a heck of a weekend. (Throw a little bit of Mom disaster in there too).
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

:( Sorry to hear that, Larry. What is the pain from ?

Heyyyy, Ken! Besides tax time keeping you busy, I hope you're okay?

And... CONGRATULATIONS KEVIN AND LINDA!!!!!!!!
Caribbean Soul
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration ;-)
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Pick just ONE??!! No can do...

Post by Caribbean Soul »

WooHoo!!
Yes, Linda... it was definitely meant to be!! CONGRATULATIONS!!
In Boston with...
"this caribbean soul I can barely control and Long Island's always here in my heart"
JB - Sag Harbor 11/20/99
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

SMLCHNG wrote: March 24, 2024 5:32 pm :( Sorry to hear that, Larry. What is the pain from ?
When I was 22 years old I separated my shoulder. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, this is one of the times it does. It's usually during the winter when the weather's cold and damp so this is a little odd.

Congratulations Linda and Kevin!!
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

LIPH wrote: March 24, 2024 3:24 pm Good afternoon. I didn't sleep well last night, my shoulder has been bothering me and I can't get in a comfortable position when I lie down.
don't put off a visit to the doctor for too long
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Saltx3 wrote: March 24, 2024 5:22 pm As of 3:00 TODAY we have a house in MB. (some of you have heard some or all of this over the past 1 week).

It was the 1st one we saw back in Jan and we loved it but thought it would be gone in our timeframe. It popped back up on Wednesday. Seems they weren’t getting the interest so they pulled it off the market for a month. Our friends from here who live there now did a face time chat with us on Thursday while they and the realtor went through it with our huge list of things to check out. We were working on an offer when the sellers realtor called and said they got an offer so if we wanted to submit one they would give us an hr. We sent an offer but they took the other one 🙁. Yesterday our realtor called - that offer fell through. We submitted another one last night and today we got the house !!! In the meanwhile the new build development we were heading for has delayed the next phase into the 2nd week of April and raised the price almost $40,000 so this was definitely God’s plan for us. We settle here on May 6 and on MB on May 8 (all is electronic so no need to travel). We are stoked!!! It’s smaller than we wanted but it has a pond view, a Carolina room, a large patio, and a fence. There’s a community pool, garden area and a small club house. It’s pretty much 20 mins from anything….the beach, the state park beach, stores, food, and TONS of small outdoor music kinds of places. So it’s been a heck of a weekend. (Throw a little bit of Mom disaster in there too).
Simply Awesome!! Congrats!!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image