Sarah Delaney

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bananaman
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Floridays....at the moment
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Classic margarita on the rocks

Sarah Delaney

Post by bananaman »

Does anyone know anything about or have any pictures of Jimmy's elusive 2nd child? We've all seen Savannah Jane and even a few pics of Cameron Marley but nothing of Sarah Delaney. Just curious.
THOU SHALL NOT EAT THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE......'S POPCORN!
Jahfin
Inactive User

Re: Sarah Delaney

Post by Jahfin »

bananaman wrote:Does anyone know anything about or have any pictures of Jimmy's elusive 2nd child? We've all seen Savannah Jane and even a few pics of Cameron Marley but nothing of Sarah Delaney. Just curious.
Maybe Buffett just choses to keep her out of the public eye or maybe she is really not fond of media attention.
Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 15

Post by Quiet and Shy »

Seems most of the pictures of Jimmy with Cameron are not for fans' sake but when they are doing typical father-son stuff. So, I've just assumed that SD is less interested in things like sporting events, etc. -- stuff that takes them more into the public eye. SJ's childhood of course came during a very different time.

The only picture I've seen that includes SD is a very nice family shot taken along a beach -- possibly from the Banana Wind shoot (back cover; they're all in white). It's on a wall in the KW M'ville store.

It's nice to see his kids aren't easily part of the public eye; I'm sure that can be a challenge (a trade-off for some of life's challenges that they don't or won't likely face).
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far
Joni Tyring
I gotta go where it's warm
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Joni Tyring »

No but I bet she is very pretty. :P
jollymon345
Fruitcake
Favorite Buffett Song: Islands
Number of Concerts: 15
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by jollymon345 »

Joni Tyring wrote:No but I bet she is very pretty. :P
I am guessing you haven't seen pictures of Savannah?
Joni Tyring
I gotta go where it's warm

Post by Joni Tyring »

No, I haven't :-?
chalksoperations
Gypsies in the palace

Post by chalksoperations »

A number of months ago, Jimmy was meeting the kids here in Miami. He flew in and Savannah drove Cameron to my office at Watson Island. I had seen Cameron and Jane a few times, but never Savannah. I knew she was coming by, but when she showed up and poked her head in my office looking for Jimmy, I couldn't believe how tiny she was. She looked 5 or 6 years younger than she was!
I had her pull her Explorer through the fence and park it on the ramp, and still remember how odd it looked seeing what looked like a 13 year old drove an SUV.

I'll never forget that. In the half hour or so she was hanging out in my office, she seemed like a very nice, quiet person. Real nice.
IsleReef
At the Bama Breeze

Re: Sarah Delaney

Post by IsleReef »

Jahfin wrote:
bananaman wrote:Does anyone know anything about or have any pictures of Jimmy's elusive 2nd child? We've all seen Savannah Jane and even a few pics of Cameron Marley but nothing of Sarah Delaney. Just curious.
Maybe Buffett just choses to keep her out of the public eye or maybe she is really not fond of media attention.
The high holy Jah has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is nothing else to see here........... :-?
Wrinkles only go where smiles have been....
Gypsy In The Palace
I Love the Now!

Post by Gypsy In The Palace »

chalksoperations wrote:A number of months ago, Jimmy was meeting the kids here in Miami. He flew in and Savannah drove Cameron to my office at Watson Island. I had seen Cameron and Jane a few times, but never Savannah. I knew she was coming by, but when she showed up and poked her head in my office looking for Jimmy, I couldn't believe how tiny she was. She looked 5 or 6 years younger than she was!
I had her pull her Explorer through the fence and park it on the ramp, and still remember how odd it looked seeing what looked like a 13 year old drove an SUV.

I'll never forget that. In the half hour or so she was hanging out in my office, she seemed like a very nice, quiet person. Real nice.
Out of curiosity, why did they come to your office?
jhamel
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 2
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by jhamel »

Gypsy In The Palace wrote:
chalksoperations wrote:A number of months ago, Jimmy was meeting the kids here in Miami. He flew in and Savannah drove Cameron to my office at Watson Island. I had seen Cameron and Jane a few times, but never Savannah. I knew she was coming by, but when she showed up and poked her head in my office looking for Jimmy, I couldn't believe how tiny she was. She looked 5 or 6 years younger than she was!

Out of curiosity, why did they come to your office?
Check out chalksoperations' web site.

It will probably answer the question why they met at his office.
http://www.chalksoceanairways.com/
finsup2k
Gypsies in the palace
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration
Number of Concerts: 38

Post by finsup2k »

jollymon345 wrote:
Ouch. Not nice.
"As the son of a son of a sailor I went out on the sea for adventure..."
Ilph
Inactive User

Post by Ilph »

jollymon345 wrote:
That's harsh. :-?
Ilph
Inactive User

Post by Ilph »

What an awesome story, Chalks. Thanks for sharing. :D
Midnight Flyer
License to Chill
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojitos in the desert
Location: cruising on my landing gear just "taxiing round SJD" NOT heading back to KSNA!

Post by Midnight Flyer »

jhamel wrote:
Check out chalksoperations' web site.

It will probably answer the question why they met at his office.
http://www.chalksoceanairways.com/
Wow! After checking out the history of the airline on the website, the least I can say is "I'm impressed". There is at least one Jimmy Buffett song there, just waiting to be written and sung by him.
Checked out the web site, would be interested in talking about pilot opportunities; that area was under construction. I'll call or send me a PM. I'm seriously interested...
She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."-MARK TWAIN
wannabejane
If we weren't all crazy ...

Post by wannabejane »

Sarah Delaney is a beautiful girl...looks like her mother. There is a recent picture of her holding Daddy's hand walking with Jane in a recent addition of Singer magazine. She really does not look like Savannah. Delaney looks like she is going to be quite tall and she is a blonde. Also very slim like Mom. Check out Singer magazine ...Jimmy is on the front cover. :D
Gonna dance til I fall!
citcat
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: margarita

Post by citcat »

wannabejane wrote:Sarah Delaney is a beautiful girl...looks like her mother. There is a recent picture of her holding Daddy's hand walking with Jane in a recent addition of Singer magazine. She really does not look like Savannah. Delaney looks like she is going to be quite tall and she is a blonde. Also very slim like Mom. Check out Singer magazine ...Jimmy is on the front cover. :D
What in the world is Jimmy doing on the cover of a sewing machine magazine?
8)
tiny joke!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Do not resent growing old. Many are denied the privilege.
fruityparrothead
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Stranded On A Sandbar
Favorite Boat Drink: Depends on the day...

Post by fruityparrothead »

Thanks for the great story "Chalks"....
and thanks for the heads up about Singer Mag, "wannabe".

"When I pay my bills, gonna leave these Tennessee hills...(take myself), to the sea." Jimmy Buffett
Fragile Magic
Fruitcake

Sarah Delaney

Post by Fragile Magic »

I've been wondering if the pretty young blonde with curly hair on the "Trip Around the Sun" video could be Sarah Delaney. She (the girl on the video) is very pretty and has a beautiful smile...curious minds want to know!!! Anyone have a clue?
Desdamona
Under My Lone Palm

Post by Desdamona »

Well, here's her old man (AND his smile! :D )
Image Image
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

Ilph wrote:

What an awesome story, Chalks. Thanks for sharing. :D
Chalks has a couple cool stories like that...