Javascript Menu by Deluxe-Menu.com
It is currently October 24, 2014 6:17 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Phlocking of the Phaithful- Put In Bay
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 12:54 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
Are any BNers going to the Phlocking at Put In Bay in June??


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Phlocking of the Phaithful
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 12:58 pm 
Offline
I need two more boat drinks
User avatar

Joined: March 4, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 220
Location: North East Ohio,
We are going to the Phlocking. And we are bringing our lil keets. It is supposed to be great. Put In Bay is beautful. 8)

_________________
Twenty four hours , maybe sixty good years, its not that long a stay.
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 1:14 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
Have you gone before?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: phlocking of the phaithfuul
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 1:44 pm 
Offline
I need two more boat drinks
User avatar

Joined: March 4, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 220
Location: North East Ohio,
We have never been to the Phlocking but have been to Put In Bay many many times. It is a paradise.

_________________
Twenty four hours , maybe sixty good years, its not that long a stay.
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 1:54 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
I live a boat ride away and pretty much grew up spending summer weekends there. I have never been to a Phlocking and am thinking about going this year. My 4 year old son stayed at PIB last summer more than I did!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: phlocking
PostPosted: April 28, 2005 2:09 pm 
Offline
I need two more boat drinks
User avatar

Joined: March 4, 2005 11:36 am
Posts: 220
Location: North East Ohio,
shakerofsalt wrote:
I live a boat ride away and pretty much grew up spending summer weekends there. I have never been to a Phlocking and am thinking about going this year. My 4 year old son stayed at PIB last summer more than I did!


We took our 9 year old last year and he fell in love with the Island. Now we are bringing our 9 and 6 year old this year and they can't wait. It should be a great weekend.

_________________
Twenty four hours , maybe sixty good years, its not that long a stay.
Image


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1, 2005 11:11 am 
Offline
Last Man Standing

Joined: December 18, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 39096
Number of Concerts: 0
shakerofsalt wrote:
I live a boat ride away and pretty much grew up spending summer weekends there. I have never been to a Phlocking and am thinking about going this year. My 4 year old son stayed at PIB last summer more than I did!



You so never grew up :D :D :wink:


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1, 2005 11:32 am 
Offline
Last Man Standing
User avatar

Joined: May 30, 2004 3:12 pm
Posts: 53934
Location: Where payphones all are ringing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...
ragtopW wrote:
shakerofsalt wrote:
I live a boat ride away and pretty much grew up spending summer weekends there. I have never been to a Phlocking and am thinking about going this year. My 4 year old son stayed at PIB last summer more than I did!



You so never grew up :D :D :wink:


Just got older...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pODJMJgSJWw

I was a lifeguard until that blue kid got me fired.

http://www.buffettnews.com/gallery/disp ... ?pos=-7695


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 1, 2005 12:33 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 4051
Location: here with you!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on the day and time.
Number of Concerts: 39
Favorite Boat Drink: Jack
Good to hear you are heading to the Bay. The event t-shirt design is very cool this year you may want to buy extras. Craig did a great job. Check it out at www.phlocking.com

Also, be sure and get your registrations in before the registration deadline of May 21. After the 21st, the fee goes up $5.00 and there is no guarantee on t-shirt size.


See you at the Bay!


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 2, 2005 11:05 pm 
Offline
If we weren't all crazy ...

Joined: May 23, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 598
Location: under the lone palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Happily Ever After(every now and then)
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito or Patron Margarita
I don't think I can go that weekend, possible bachelorette party to attend, if not I may come on Saturday, but I can't do Thursday and Friday.

However I am headed to the Bay this weekend, so I will break it in for ya!

_________________
My whole world lies waiting behind DOOR #3! In the meantime, I am just sippin' on a margarita.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3, 2005 8:05 am 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
finz83 wrote:
I don't think I can go that weekend, possible bachelorette party to attend, if not I may come on Saturday, but I can't do Thursday and Friday.

However I am headed to the Bay this weekend, so I will break it in for ya!


I think I am too. My Mom wants Frosty's pizza for Mother's Day! :wench: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3, 2005 9:29 am 
Offline
If we weren't all crazy ...

Joined: May 23, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 598
Location: under the lone palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Happily Ever After(every now and then)
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito or Patron Margarita
shakerofsalt wrote:
finz83 wrote:
I don't think I can go that weekend, possible bachelorette party to attend, if not I may come on Saturday, but I can't do Thursday and Friday.

However I am headed to the Bay this weekend, so I will break it in for ya!


I think I am too. My Mom wants Frosty's pizza for Mother's Day! :wench: :lol:


That is a fun Mother's Day! Hopefully you have nice weather. I am going in on Friday afternoon and coming back on Sunday to see my mom. Are you just going on Sunday, or will you be there over the weekend?

_________________
My whole world lies waiting behind DOOR #3! In the meantime, I am just sippin' on a margarita.........


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 3, 2005 12:25 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
finz83 wrote:
shakerofsalt wrote:
finz83 wrote:
I don't think I can go that weekend, possible bachelorette party to attend, if not I may come on Saturday, but I can't do Thursday and Friday.

However I am headed to the Bay this weekend, so I will break it in for ya!


I think I am too. My Mom wants Frosty's pizza for Mother's Day! :wench: :lol:


That is a fun Mother's Day! Hopefully you have nice weather. I am going in on Friday afternoon and coming back on Sunday to see my mom. Are you just going on Sunday, or will you be there over the weekend?


I'm guessing that we will be there on Saturday, but it all depends on when we get one of the boats in!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4, 2005 2:04 pm 
Offline
I have found me a home

Joined: May 4, 2004 9:02 pm
Posts: 176
Location: North Coast - Ohio
My hubby and I are considering going this year - never been before. We only live 45 minutes east of PIB. Any suggestions as far as hotel accomodations are concerned? I understand they all fill quickly. I saw the list they have on their website, but any preferences out of those? Thanks for any info! 8) :wink:

_________________
A bad day on vacation is always better than a good day at work!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4, 2005 2:08 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
verphin wrote:
My hubby and I are considering going this year - never been before. We only live 45 minutes east of PIB. Any suggestions as far as hotel accomodations are concerned? I understand they all fill quickly. I saw the list they have on their website, but any preferences out of those? Thanks for any info! 8) :wink:


Does that include ferry time?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4, 2005 2:13 pm 
Offline
I have found me a home

Joined: May 4, 2004 9:02 pm
Posts: 176
Location: North Coast - Ohio
shakerofsalt wrote:
verphin wrote:
My hubby and I are considering going this year - never been before. We only live 45 minutes east of PIB. Any suggestions as far as hotel accomodations are concerned? I understand they all fill quickly. I saw the list they have on their website, but any preferences out of those? Thanks for any info! 8) :wink:


Does that include ferry time?


We live in the west suburbs of Cleveland, so we just drive "down the lake".

_________________
A bad day on vacation is always better than a good day at work!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4, 2005 2:33 pm 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
verphin wrote:
shakerofsalt wrote:
verphin wrote:
My hubby and I are considering going this year - never been before. We only live 45 minutes east of PIB. Any suggestions as far as hotel accomodations are concerned? I understand they all fill quickly. I saw the list they have on their website, but any preferences out of those? Thanks for any info! 8) :wink:


Does that include ferry time?


We live in the west suburbs of Cleveland, so we just drive "down the lake".


Commodore - (Mr.Ed's is where most happens, but may be full already)

Bayshore Resort is actually right on the water

Islander Inn


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 4, 2005 11:28 pm 
Offline
Behind Door #3

Joined: May 14, 2003 12:50 pm
Posts: 3911
Location: Hazel Park Michigan
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Something with rum
I was thinking about going with some friends who always go, but they made it sound like there were no more rooms on the island that weekend.

_________________
My ship she has a rudder, but I don’t know where to steer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 5, 2005 8:43 am 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: March 9, 2004 10:08 pm
Posts: 4895
Coconuts wrote:
I was thinking about going with some friends who always go, but they made it sound like there were no more rooms on the island that weekend.


I doubt that it is full, but you never know! Mr. Ed just added a new addition to replace the old rooms and there is a new hotel still under construction (will be finished by then) that should have openings. Just stay up and party on the docks and you won't need a room! Your nice friends could let you shower in theirs!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: May 11, 2005 8:46 am 
Offline
At the Bama Breeze
User avatar

Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
Posts: 4051
Location: here with you!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on the day and time.
Number of Concerts: 39
Favorite Boat Drink: Jack
Phlocking of the Phaithful - 2005 Entertainers:

Johnny Rodriguez - Thursday evening/night Mr Ed's
http://www.johnnyrod.com/home.htm

Latitude - Friday and Saturday Afternoon
http://www.latitudemusic.net

PHINS - Friday and Saturday night at The Put-In-Bay Brewery
http://www.phinsband.com

K.D. Moore - Mixing it up at several venues
http://www.kdmoorejr.com

Junkanoo Brothers - All weekend at the Boardwalk
http://www.junkanoobrothers.com

Jimmy and the Parrots - Friday and Saturday nights At Mr. Ed’s Bar http://www.yeamon.com

Now & Then Band - Opening the Phlocking Thursday afternoon and playing late night At Mr. Ed’s Tiki Bar http://mywebpages.comcast.net/NowAndThen

Jim Hoehn - Mixing it up at several venues
http://JimHoehn.com

Keystone Country Band - play at the Songwriters Breakfast at Mr Ed's
www.keystoneband.com


Early Registration for this event ends May 21st after that the registration goes up $10.00 and we can not guarantee an event t-shirt in your size.

Visit www.phlocking.com for more information.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group