Terms and Conditions that you agree to when using the Ticket Exchange on BuffettNews.com:
1. Ticket scalping is not permitted on the Ticket Exchange. Any ads placed in the “Tickets for Sale” category that are greater than Face Value + Ticketmaster Fees will be deleted.
2. Responding to Ads offering “Tickets For Sale”:
3. Responding to Ads looking for “Tickets Wanted”:
4. All offers received for “Tickets for Sale”, “Tickets Wanted”, or “Ticket Trade” should be either accepted or declined within 48 hours.
5. Once the offer is accepted, the buyer and seller should exchange each others first name, last name, address, and phone numbers.
6. The buyer and seller should make plans on how to perform the exchange. It is important to use one of the methods below:
– Make the exchange in person. Meet inside a public area (a donut shop, a fast food restaurant, shopping mall, etc). Accept only Money Orders, Certified Checks, or cash. Do not except a personal check.
– Make the exchange by US Mail Cash-on-Delivery (C.O.D.). You should only do this if it is more that 45 days prior to the show. If the buyer does not pay for the C.O.D. the US Postal Service will return the tickets to you.
Warning: DO NOT send Cash, checks, or money orders in the mail and expect the other person to be honest and send you the tickets. Also DO NOT use Western Union, Paypal, or any other electronic method. People have fallen victim to a scam that has been going on.
7. BuffettNews.com is not responsibe for the loss of money or tickets in any transaction conducted using the Ticket Exchange. It is up to the buyer and seller to follow the guidelines suggested above, and to exchange personal information prior to completing the transaction.