Search found 6778 matches

by txaggirl91
February 12, 2006 11:36 am
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Staph Infections**update on p7**
Replies: 149
Views: 4669

i know i'm saying the same thing as everyone else but please get him to a doctor ASAP!

maybe if enough people tell him to go, he will?
by txaggirl91
February 12, 2006 10:22 am
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: NASCAR.....coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 289
Views: 11576

i'm taking mom to the atlanta spring race. she is a HUGE NASCAR/dale jr. fan. it should be an interesting weekend. she wants to go to the taping of NASCAR this morning and make a sign. I live 10 miles from the Atlanta track, we are there from Thurs-Sun let me know when yo come in and you all can jo...
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 5:23 pm
Forum: Pre-Concert Gatherings / Who's Going to ...
Topic: Who's going to Dallas 4/28?
Replies: 10392
Views: 394977

so where exactly is this venue? dallas proper or one of the many suburbs? and is there a hotel within stumbling distance? It is at the Fair grounds...not the best part of town to be stumbling in :-? http://dallas.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=dallas&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fairparkdallas...
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 5:16 pm
Forum: Pre-Concert Gatherings / Who's Going to ...
Topic: Who's going to Dallas 4/28?
Replies: 10392
Views: 394977

so where exactly is this venue? dallas proper or one of the many suburbs? and is there a hotel within stumbling distance?
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 5:13 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: NASCAR.....coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 289
Views: 11576

i'm taking mom to the atlanta spring race. she is a HUGE NASCAR/dale jr. fan.

it should be an interesting weekend. she wants to go to the taping of NASCAR this morning and make a sign.
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 3:05 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Valentine's Day - Am I the only one...
Replies: 392
Views: 10341

Capt.Flock wrote:or be nekkid in her office :o :o for that day :D :D
now that would be interesting
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 3:02 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Valentine's Day - Am I the only one...
Replies: 392
Views: 10341

I do not agree with Valentines Day and the entire Hallmark Holiday idea. Its tough to be a guy like me on Valentines Day. I love to buy flowers and other small thoughtful gifts all year round and will always let my girl know she is the most important thing in my world. However... I get beaten up a ...
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 2:44 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Valentine's Day - Am I the only one...
Replies: 392
Views: 10341

i hate it when people ask if you are married, you say no and their reply is "oh" - like there is something wrong with that that sounds like something a grandmother would say... :-? But if you aren't married, I bet you get a lot more drinks bought for you.. :wink: you would be surprised who act like...
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 2:39 pm
Forum: Pre-Concert Gatherings / Who's Going to ...
Topic: Who's going to Dallas 4/28?
Replies: 10392
Views: 394977

tropicalfever wrote:I going and taking my wife to her first Buffett show. :pirate:
cool - it should be a very memorable night for her (and you too) :wink:
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 2:30 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Valentine's Day - Am I the only one...
Replies: 392
Views: 10341

i hate it when people ask if you are married, you say no and their reply is "oh" - like there is something wrong with that
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 1:46 pm
Forum: Pre-Concert Gatherings / Who's Going to ...
Topic: Who's going to Dallas 4/28?
Replies: 10392
Views: 394977

Who's going to Dallas 4/28?

I'm planning on heading up to Dallas for the show in the 28th. Will be the wrap up to the month long birthday celebration.

Who else is planning on going?
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 1:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Valentine's Day - Am I the only one...
Replies: 392
Views: 10341

i have mixed feelings about the day....

i like it because it is my parents anniversary - 42 years and still going strong.

i dont like it becuase if you love someone, you shouldnt wait till this one day to express how you feel about them.
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 12:03 pm
Forum: Tour Dates and Rumors
Topic: From Margaritaville.com: Tour Dates!!!!
Replies: 35
Views: 8802

comtnfish wrote:ah well...at least we have real show dates now - that's all that matters!

kudos to BoozeIntheBlender! :D
so true!

.
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 12:00 pm
Forum: Tour Dates and Rumors
Topic: From Margaritaville.com: Tour Dates!!!!
Replies: 35
Views: 8802

thanks for the props ctf but i got it from boozeintheblender's post!
by txaggirl91
February 11, 2006 11:47 am
Forum: Jimmy Buffett Discussion
Topic: TOUR DATES ARE OUT!!!!!!
Replies: 56
Views: 2843

YOU ROCK!

i'll be in dallas on the 28th for sure. might even try for that date in phoenix too!

THANKS!
by txaggirl91
February 10, 2006 4:04 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Another reason for a fast internet connection
Replies: 56
Views: 1924

mings wrote:
sy wrote:
mings wrote:no - my buddy goes and farts in random people's cubes and offices. not plants, but some plants have died because of him.
:o :o Is this his entertainment for the day?
to him it's funny - to us it's torture
are they the "toxic" variety? that's what gets me.
by txaggirl91
February 10, 2006 3:53 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Friday Fives - Easy 'Cause I'm Tired
Replies: 47
Views: 1777

1. What time is it? 2:51 central 2. What are you wearing? white tshirt, grey sweatpants 3. What are you doing? answering these questions 4. What would you like to be doing? drinking a long island iced tea 5. Weekend plans? hang out tonight. tomorrow i'm going dancing with some friends. maybe pick up...
by txaggirl91
February 9, 2006 4:13 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Another reason for a fast internet connection
Replies: 56
Views: 1924

all it would take is a little flour and some hot grease... roll em up and drop him in. chicken fried steak - yummy! oh no!!! not for me. I use a beer batter and flower and double dip those suckers before I throw them in. And okra - damn I miss fried okra. You can't find it up here unless you specia...
by txaggirl91
February 9, 2006 4:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Another reason for a fast internet connection
Replies: 56
Views: 1924

all it would take is a little flour and some hot grease... roll em up and drop him in.

chicken fried steak - yummy!
by txaggirl91
February 9, 2006 3:59 pm
Forum: Off Topic Area
Topic: Another reason for a fast internet connection
Replies: 56
Views: 1924

no need to duck.... no he better duck!!!! :evil: I may not live in Texas anymore but you know you can take the girl outta Texas but you can't take Texas outta the girl!! :wink: I think I'm gonna eat me some prawns tonight Pepe!!! :lol: :lol: and I think the seahawks stink. and that .... aand.... I ...