The "Official" whos going to Greatwoods!!!!

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

centralmaPH
I have found me a home
Posts: 135
Joined: April 16, 2003 9:37 am

Post by centralmaPH »

Beverages... for sure... and, of course, stray females who fall and need a ride!!!
I made enough money to buy Miami... but I p*** it away so fast...

SDPirate40
If we weren't all crazy ...
Posts: 509
Joined: June 12, 2002 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks At 40
Number of Concerts: 131
Favorite Boat Drink: Captn & Diet
Location: San Diego

Post by SDPirate40 »

hmmm...stray females. Perfect!

Should be awesome....OK pholks, I have an open evening in Boston between the shows Friday night. I am staying in my company apartment building downtown on India Street near the bay.....any great happenings? Last year I think some bar by the Pru Center(?) was having a Jimmy night. Any thoughts out there?
Boats, (Tour) Buses, Bentleys, Bars & Babe (wife)

22 years of Buffett with 131 shows and counting!

bixxx
License to Chill
Posts: 1282
Joined: April 29, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: thats what living is to me
Number of Concerts: 80
Favorite Boat Drink: bushwhacker/pain killer
Location: new hampshire

Post by bixxx »

come on over the the finabago for a luge shot and a SARS vaccine

SDPirate40
If we weren't all crazy ...
Posts: 509
Joined: June 12, 2002 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks At 40
Number of Concerts: 131
Favorite Boat Drink: Captn & Diet
Location: San Diego

Post by SDPirate40 »

How could I pass up an offer to see a finebago and get a cocktail?

Ahhhhh...Parrotheads....I love it.

Thanks!!
Boats, (Tour) Buses, Bentleys, Bars & Babe (wife)

22 years of Buffett with 131 shows and counting!

BottleofRum
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Posts: 6782
Joined: August 8, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris: It's My Job
Favorite Boat Drink: Barbancourt Rhum
Location: Amherst, MA

Post by BottleofRum »

SDPirate40 wrote:hmmm...stray females. Perfect!

Should be awesome....OK pholks, I have an open evening in Boston between the shows Friday night. I am staying in my company apartment building downtown on India Street near the bay.....any great happenings? Last year I think some bar by the Pru Center(?) was having a Jimmy night. Any thoughts out there?
Did you say hapenings on Friday night....How about Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway? Or Mac MacNally at the House Of Blues there is plenty to do :lol:
- - “If it doesn't work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.”

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Posts: 76378
Joined: January 11, 2002 7:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: Wherever the Music is Playing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

BottleofRum wrote:
SDPirate40 wrote:hmmm...stray females. Perfect!

Should be awesome....OK pholks, I have an open evening in Boston between the shows Friday night. I am staying in my company apartment building downtown on India Street near the bay.....any great happenings? Last year I think some bar by the Pru Center(?) was having a Jimmy night. Any thoughts out there?
Did you say hapenings on Friday night....How about Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway? Or Mac MacNally at the House Of Blues there is plenty to do :lol:
MAC MAC MAC MAC!!!! :D
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

MICHIPHIN
Changing Channels
Posts: 18274
Joined: January 22, 2002 7:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Cowboy In The Jungle
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Adult Beverages
Location: The corner of "Walk" and "Don't Walk"

Post by MICHIPHIN »

What is Greatwoods??
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......

tryin' to reason
Hoot!
Posts: 2189
Joined: June 13, 2003 10:15 am
Number of Concerts: 25
Location: New Hampshire

Post by tryin' to reason »

MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
We'll party just like Bubba does,
We'll do the Old Man proud!

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead »

tryin' to reason wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
I thought it was where that Alice chick went where the playing cards came to life. Yeah! Alice In Great Woods! Buffett venue? Is that some sort of all-you-can-eat restaurant?
Ya know TTR, I've figured out that you are a couple suits short of a full deck, but now you've really lost it! :D :D

tryin' to reason
Hoot!
Posts: 2189
Joined: June 13, 2003 10:15 am
Number of Concerts: 25
Location: New Hampshire

Post by tryin' to reason »

nycparrothead wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
I thought it was where that Alice chick went where the playing cards came to life. Yeah! Alice In Great Woods! Buffett venue? Is that some sort of all-you-can-eat restaurant?
Ya know TTR, I've figured out that you are a couple suits short of a full deck, but now you've really lost it! :D :D
That would imply I originally HAD it!!!!
BZZZZ, Wrong!, Thank you for playing!!

:roll: 8) :lol: :wink: :pirate:
We'll party just like Bubba does,
We'll do the Old Man proud!

tryin' to reason
Hoot!
Posts: 2189
Joined: June 13, 2003 10:15 am
Number of Concerts: 25
Location: New Hampshire

Post by tryin' to reason »

nycparrothead wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
I thought it was where that Alice chick went where the playing cards came to life. Yeah! Alice In Great Woods! Buffett venue? Is that some sort of all-you-can-eat restaurant?
Ya know TTR, I've figured out that you are a couple suits short of a full deck, but now you've really lost it! :D :D
And about those Boise tickets you wanted???
FORGET IT!! :evil:
We'll party just like Bubba does,
We'll do the Old Man proud!

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead »

tryin' to reason wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
I thought it was where that Alice chick went where the playing cards came to life. Yeah! Alice In Great Woods! Buffett venue? Is that some sort of all-you-can-eat restaurant?
Ya know TTR, I've figured out that you are a couple suits short of a full deck, but now you've really lost it! :D :D
And about those Boise tickets you wanted???
FORGET IT!! :evil:
Don't need em'! I was mayor of lower east side central boise for 2 weeks back in '96. I have been given 34,685 pavilion tickets to distribute as I please! Looks like I know someone who won't be getting any! :P :P

tryin' to reason
Hoot!
Posts: 2189
Joined: June 13, 2003 10:15 am
Number of Concerts: 25
Location: New Hampshire

Post by tryin' to reason »

nycparrothead wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
nycparrothead wrote:
tryin' to reason wrote:
MICHIPHIN wrote:What is Greatwoods??
The Mother of all Buffett venues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:roll: :D :wink: :pirate:
I thought it was where that Alice chick went where the playing cards came to life. Yeah! Alice In Great Woods! Buffett venue? Is that some sort of all-you-can-eat restaurant?
Ya know TTR, I've figured out that you are a couple suits short of a full deck, but now you've really lost it! :D :D
And about those Boise tickets you wanted???
FORGET IT!! :evil:
Don't need em'! I was mayor of lower east side central boise for 2 weeks back in '96. I have been given 34,685 pavilion tickets to distribute as I please! Looks like I know someone who won't be getting any! :P :P
Man, you're bigger than Clear Channel and Ticketba***rd combined!!
Keep your darned tickets! After I win the governorship of Cal-i-forn-i-a, I'll have all the tickets I want!! (You can find my name on page 83 of the ballot.) :pirate:
We'll party just like Bubba does,
We'll do the Old Man proud!

SDPirate40
If we weren't all crazy ...
Posts: 509
Joined: June 12, 2002 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: A Pirate Looks At 40
Number of Concerts: 131
Favorite Boat Drink: Captn & Diet
Location: San Diego

Post by SDPirate40 »

HOB with Mac...thanks for the suggestion! Actually, after The Yankees crushed my Padres in the 98 Series, I probably would love to see Boston stick it to NY even more....
Boats, (Tour) Buses, Bentleys, Bars & Babe (wife)

22 years of Buffett with 131 shows and counting!

puckhead
Invalid Email Address
Posts: 457
Joined: October 31, 2001 7:00 pm

Post by puckhead »

BottleofRum wrote: Did you say hapenings on Friday night....How about Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway? Or Mac MacNally at the House Of Blues there is plenty to do :lol:
How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead »

puckhead wrote:
BottleofRum wrote: Did you say hapenings on Friday night....How about Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway? Or Mac MacNally at the House Of Blues there is plenty to do :lol:
How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??
24.37 miles (or so). 31 minutes. Here: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main ... =2&x=0&y=0

Not a whole lot going on at work today. Can ya tell?!?! :lol:

Jibbamurf
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 26
Joined: August 6, 2003 4:11 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: guardian town of the Wachussett Reservoir

Post by Jibbamurf »

How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??

_____________________________________________________________

It is about 25 miles and about a 35 minute drive!

J.B.
J.B.

Visitors just scored on the home rink.

Twenty degrees and the hockey games on. (At least Hockey East is playing. Go Black Bears)
Nobody cares; they are way too far gone

puckhead
Invalid Email Address
Posts: 457
Joined: October 31, 2001 7:00 pm

Post by puckhead »

Jibbamurf wrote:How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??

_____________________________________________________________

It is about 25 miles and about a 35 minute drive!

J.B.
Thanks...

nycparrothead
Changing Channels
Posts: 16439
Joined: July 12, 2003 8:45 am
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by nycparrothead »

puckhead wrote:
Jibbamurf wrote:How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??

_____________________________________________________________

It is about 25 miles and about a 35 minute drive!

J.B.
Thanks...
Oh sure... The guy with fewer details who posts after me gets credit! Darn newbies! LOL!! j/k :lol: :D :lol:

BottleofRum
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Posts: 6782
Joined: August 8, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went to Paris: It's My Job
Favorite Boat Drink: Barbancourt Rhum
Location: Amherst, MA

Post by BottleofRum »

puckhead wrote:
BottleofRum wrote: Did you say hapenings on Friday night....How about Red Sox vs. Yankees @ Fenway? Or Mac MacNally at the House Of Blues there is plenty to do :lol:
How far of a drive it is from Stoughton, MA (where I am staying) to the HOB in Cambridge??
I wouldn't drive it. I would take public transportation, there is a train that goes from stoughton rightinto South station, from there you can take the T to Cambridge, it will probally take you 1 hour this way. The HOB is on a side street with no parking, there is parking a few blocks away but you will be paying $20+. Not to mention if you don't know your way around Boston it is very very easy to get lost.
- - “If it doesn't work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.”

Post Reply