TGIF

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Just a parakeet
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Just a parakeet »

Tried that but I'm still too stupid. The pic, however, is in the misc gallery. Page 5, last picture. Enjoy the sickness.

As I told Fruitcakes, her favorite part was squatting in the garage smashing the car with a hammer. That, of course, was before she squirted red cakemate into the driver's seat area.

It really was a good cake.
Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Do me a favor: Next time you want to wail about an avtar, PM the person who has so deeply offended you. Or just kiss my avtar.

nycparrothead
Changing Channels

Post by nycparrothead »

You really are a sicko dude.... :P :-? :-?

How I did this: Go to the picture. Right click, go to properties, left click. Highlight the address listed under "address". Right click the highlighted portion. Left click on copy. Begin your post. Click "Img" above the text box. Right click in the text box, left click on paste. Click on "Img*" above the text box. Click submit. Bam! Picture posted....

BTW! THE IMAGE ABOVE DOES NOT MEET WITH MY APPROVAL OR REFLECT MY FEELINGS ON WHAT IS FUNNY IN ANY WAY. I WAS JUST SIMPLY HELPING OUT THE SICK, TWISTED BIRTHDAY BOY! :)

Jump Up
Lester Polyester

Post by Jump Up »

Man, that makes my day. Thanks. Sick Puppies unite.
It's a jungle out there kiddies; Have a very fruitful day.

Just a parakeet
I have found me a home

Post by Just a parakeet »

Who wants to know what I got for my birthday?
I'll tell you anyway:

From my keet: A compass (so I don't get lost while wandering about with her and so I can always find my way back to her when I'm away) and a journal so I can write down stories to tell her when she's a little older.

From the Mrs: A1A, Changes in Latitudes, Changes in attitudes, Floridays, Barometer Soup, a Club Trini CD (still in transit) and a nice shirt.

The cake is still being designed. Pictures to follow as they become available.
Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been.

Do me a favor: Next time you want to wail about an avtar, PM the person who has so deeply offended you. Or just kiss my avtar.

thegoatgod
Inactive User

Post by thegoatgod »

Did you ever get that Club Trini Cd?