LTC on iTunes

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

YuleLogger
Nibblin' on sponge cake

LTC on iTunes

Post by YuleLogger »

Does anyone have any idea why LTC is not yet available via the iTunes Music Store?
Buffett4ever
I gotta go where it's warm
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: LTC on iTunes

Post by Buffett4ever »

YuleLogger wrote:Does anyone have any idea why LTC is not yet available via the iTunes Music Store?
No idea but why would you want to buy it on there when you can it cheaper in the store? Plus then you have the original and the poster inside. convience?
Go Bucks!
MelliJellyBean
At the Bama Breeze

Post by MelliJellyBean »

ya i noticed that too and thought it was odd. I already have the album, but Id still like to see it on itunes.
The_Polly_Roger
Hoot!

Post by The_Polly_Roger »

There's a poster inside? I put the CD directly into my stereo without pausing to look at the CD case :lol:
YuleLogger
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Re: LTC on iTunes

Post by YuleLogger »

Buffett4ever wrote:
YuleLogger wrote:Does anyone have any idea why LTC is not yet available via the iTunes Music Store?
No idea but why would you want to buy it on there when you can it cheaper in the store? Plus then you have the original and the poster inside. convience?
Well of course like any good Parrot Head, I bought my copy of the CD the first day, but I like to see all of his stuff on iTunes. Its great for the less fanatical to pick the songs they like best. I also recommend songs to friends via eMail and they can sample and then buy. I've helped to create several new Parrot Head fledglings that way.

And if they do as they do with most (but not all) albums, it is only$9.99 which is cheaper than what I played at Walmart.

I wasn't wanting to debate the merits of a real CD or an iTunes download, I was wondering why they were delaying making it available on line. I'm guessing it is so that the faithful would buy the CD first. That certainly helped to make LTC number one.

However, I remember when Jack Johnson's new album came out. My son thought it was extremely cool that he was able to download it the morning it released and to take it to school with him.
Key Lime Lee
Living My Life Like A Song

Post by Key Lime Lee »

Heck even I'm on itunes...

Really...

Search for "Jagermeister" and there I am...

:)
Eleven longhaired friends of Jesus in a chartreuse microbus...