10-29-05 Vegas Show

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

CVParrothead
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by CVParrothead »

mason wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:We cannot plan the trip for another month or so ...didnt want to be stuck w/ tickets.....Its a little scary to head all the way to Vegas w/o tickets...Do you really think I can find them "at the door".
well as i have said before, i do this all the time. there are always people who buy too many tickets, find out they can't get the price they thought they would, then have to unload before the show starts. or there are people who have other people bail on them, leaving them with extras.

"jimmy buffett--a legend in his spare time"

member of the parrothead nation
This is what me and my PHriends will probably do, it has worked for us the last two concerts, so Im not really worried about getting in and if I cant get in oh well IM IN VEGAS!!! There is always something to do.

cowboyjunkie
Half-baked cookies in the oven

Post by cowboyjunkie »

CVParrothead wrote:
mason wrote:
ToplessRideFL wrote:We cannot plan the trip for another month or so ...didnt want to be stuck w/ tickets.....Its a little scary to head all the way to Vegas w/o tickets...Do you really think I can find them "at the door".
well as i have said before, i do this all the time. there are always people who buy too many tickets, find out they can't get the price they thought they would, then have to unload before the show starts. or there are people who have other people bail on them, leaving them with extras.

"jimmy buffett--a legend in his spare time"

member of the parrothead nation
This is what me and my PHriends will probably do, it has worked for us the last two concerts, so Im not really worried about getting in and if I cant get in oh well IM IN VEGAS!!! There is always something to do.
Pretty sure I'll be getting on the plane to leave Hawaii without a ticket. It's Vegas. Things always work out. And if they don't, there's always a party at The Palms or Spearmint Rhino. Man, Vegas rocks!

Looking forward to seeing some of you who visited us in the islands!

Randy B
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Randy B »

Just a reminder, that if someone needs tickets, I have 2 sets of them that I need to get rid of! Email me for more information. See you at the show!!
"It's midnight and I'm not famous yet. Try to win it all with one more bet. . .
It's midnight, I'm just just gettin' ready to roll!"

aeroparrot
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 42

Post by aeroparrot »

If anyone needs tickets for the Oct. 29 Vegas show, let me know. I may have some extra tickets I can sell for face value. I need to check a few things to see if I do though.
If you want an experience, go to a Jimmy Buffett concert.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Life is short, live long!!

I'd rather be a wiseass than a dumbass.

Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH »

There are still tickets avalible from HOB for all price ranges. I just checked for fun.......
Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....