What planes has Jimmy owned and flown?

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

nvparrothead
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: What planes has Jimmy owned and flown?

Post by nvparrothead »

Midnight Flyer wrote:
nvparrothead wrote:
Midnight Flyer wrote:
nvparrothead wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote:I'm always interested in this myself (I love airplanes and flying :D ), but Crash says the Anaconda Air Force guys in Iraq are very intrigued and excited that Jimmy's a pilot. So, we're looking for a list and pictures of the planes Jimmy has owned and flown. And, please feel free to provide further details, info, corrections, stories, too.

I'm aware of the following, but I'm sure there's more:
Hemisphere Dancer -- Grumman Albatross
Widgeon -- (the one he crashed off Nantucket, I believe)
Cessna ? -- current seaplane
Stearman ? -- stunt plane, WWI training plane (TATS video)
Falcon ? -- nice business jet (new last year)
Citation ? -- previous biz jet ?

What else?

Thanks!
Wow! i think you've nailed most if not all. He does talk about his Lake Amphibian and I have a picture of it somewhere. It may have also been in the Parrothead Handbook, or in a CD insert. Its kind of an odd looking plane with the engine mounted on top near the rear.I know at the Aspen show last year he used a leased Falcon 500 I have some pictures of it too. Complete with JB tailnumbers. I think Jane cruises around in it as well.
If memory serves he flew his Falcon 900 to Aspen last year. Not sure how he has his business entities set up but it (N908JB) is owned by Strange Bird, Inc. Whether he leases it back from Strange Bird, I don't know.
I've got picures from Aspen and it was a Falcon 500 (I think, not an aviation expert, just intersted in planes) different tail numbers than the N908JB, but JB tailnumbers to say the least. It shows up on the plane registry as a leased plane, but not through strange bird. I was at the show, and friend of mine saw him with the plane. We also got out on the airfield tarmac a couple of times that weekend and did not see the F 900. Aspen has a low key small airfield. All the corporate jets were parked in one area. Maybe Elrod put put the pics up. I could email them to him. He did such a nice job with the others. I don't have those kinda skills. I do want to be careful about giving out any personal info. that Jimmy may want to keep private. On the flight aware site this plane is also often tracked going from South Florida to New York/Long Island. Sometimes while Jimmy is in another city on tour. This is what leads me to believe Jane may be using it.
You can't view the Falcon on Flight Aware or any other "N" number tracking site. It is blocked.

"N502JB" is no longer assigned to the Falcon in the photo. Jimmy doesn't own that plane now.

I think he's had the new Falcon since early 2005. I'm almost positive it was the current plan that he flew to Aspen.

I'm sure AF can confirm/correct my info. :wink:
Right the new Strange Bird Falcon is N908JB. Sorry guys I was going of memory with the F500 thing. I went back and checked the pictures I have and the tail number. You are mistaken about the flight aware sight blocking all N tail numbers. Tail numbers are generally considered public information. Jimmy had to fill out paperwork, state reasons, and pay $ to keep his planes anonymous. Flight Aware just confirmed that the plane in question is a Falcon 2000EX at least that what it says when you type in the N***JB tail number that I saw in Aspen. So not all N planes are blocked. The landings avaiation site also concurs Falcon 200EX along with flight aware. It may be that only the Strange Bird planes(well known to fans have been blocked). It may only be a plane that he leases, but I am pretty sure that he has been operating it. Maybe he put it under another leasing company to keep it covert? It was in Aspen during the Dec. 21, 2005 Freddy and the Fishticks show and a fellow PH did see him near the plane. We checked several times while we were there and his F9000 was nowhere to be found? There were a few small hangers, but the 9000 is a pretty big plane to hide. BTW I'm just sharing information, no big deal. I don't know that it was/is his for certain. It just seems that it is so. :)
Last edited by nvparrothead on July 10, 2006 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-------------------------------------
Tonight I just need my guitar.

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 15

Post by Quiet and Shy »

nvparrothead wrote:
Midnight Flyer wrote:
nvparrothead wrote: I've got picures from Aspen and it was a Falcon 500 (I think, not an aviation expert, just intersted in planes) different tail numbers than the N908JB, but JB tailnumbers to say the least. It shows up on the plane registry as a leased plane, but not through strange bird. I was at the show, and friend of mine saw him with the plane. We also got out on the airfield tarmac a couple of times that weekend and did not see the F 900. Aspen has a low key small airfield. All the corporate jets were parked in one area. Maybe Elrod put put the pics up. I could email them to him. He did such a nice job with the others. I don't have those kinda skills. I do want to be careful about giving out any personal info. that Jimmy may want to keep private. On the flight aware site this plane is also often tracked going from South Florida to New York/Long Island. Sometimes while Jimmy is in another city on tour. This is what leads me to believe Jane may be using it.
You can't view the Falcon on Flight Aware or any other "N" number tracking site. It is blocked.

"N502JB" is no longer assigned to the Falcon in the photo. Jimmy doesn't own that plane now.

I think he's had the new Falcon since early 2005. I'm almost positive it was the current plan that he flew to Aspen.

Right the new Strange Bird Falcon is N908JB. Sorry guys I was going of memory with the F500 thing. I went back and checked the pictures I have and the tail number. You are mistaken about the flight aware sight blocking all N tail numbers. Flight Aware just confirmed that the plane in question is a Falcon 2000EX at least that what it says when you type in the N***JB tail number that I saw in Aspen. So not all N planes are blocked. The landings avaiation site also concurs Falcon 200EX along with flight aware. It may be that only the Strange Bird planes(well known to fans have been blocked). It may only be a plane that he leases, but I am pretty sure that he has been operating it. Maybe he put it under another leasing company to keep it covert? It was in Aspen during the Dec. 21, 2005 Freddy and the Fishticks show and a fellow PH did see him near the plane. We checked several times while we were there and his F9000 was nowhere to be found? There were a few small hangers, but the 9000 is a pretty big plane. Don't know for certain, just seems that it is so. :)
Sounds like your thoughts might be correct -- that it's Jane's stationwagon.

So, leaving that tail number private makes sense to me. :)
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

50 countries and territories, 46 states...so far

earthboundmisfit
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Falcon with "JB"

Post by earthboundmisfit »

Only a twin jet falcon? I thought Jimmy liked having that extra jet engine. (If i figured out the proper reg?) I wish i would have known of this aircraft a few days ago it was only an hour from me.

:wink: :wink:

[http://www.dassaultfalcon.com/aircraft/2000ex/]

Image[/url]

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

nvparrothead wrote:You are mistaken about the flight aware sight blocking all N tail numbers. Tail numbers are generally considered public information. Jimmy had to fill out paperwork, state reasons, and pay $ to keep his planes anonymous.
I'm sure they meant *Jimmy's* tail numbers... As MF pointed out and AF confirmed, Jimmy's planes were pulled from public access on FlightAware. At least in part, this happened because their locations were being posted on the net, including on this web site. :-?
nvparrothead wrote:Maybe he put it under another leasing company to keep it covert?
In which case he'd probably not be real happy about this line of speculation.....

There's a really fine line between interest and TMI......
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

Midnight Flyer
License to Chill
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojitos in the desert
Location: cruising on my landing gear just "taxiing round SJD" NOT heading back to KSNA!

Post by Midnight Flyer »

nvparrothead wrote:
Midnight Flyer wrote:
nvparrothead wrote:
Midnight Flyer wrote:
nvparrothead wrote:
Quiet and Shy wrote:I'm always interested in this myself (I love airplanes and flying :D ), but Crash says the Anaconda Air Force guys in Iraq are very intrigued and excited that Jimmy's a pilot. So, we're looking for a list and pictures of the planes Jimmy has owned and flown. And, please feel free to provide further details, info, corrections, stories, too.

What else?

Thanks!
Wow! i think you've nailed most if not all. He does talk about his Lake Amphibian and I have a picture of it somewhere. It may have also been in the Parrothead Handbook, or in a CD insert. Its kind of an odd looking plane with the engine mounted on top near the rear.I know at the Aspen show last year he used a leased Falcon 500 I have some pictures of it too. Complete with JB tailnumbers. I think Jane cruises around in it as well.
If memory serves he flew his Falcon 900 to Aspen last year. Not sure how he has his business entities set up but it (N908JB) is owned by Strange Bird, Inc. Whether he leases it back from Strange Bird, I don't know.
I've got picures from Aspen and it was a Falcon 500 (I think, not an aviation expert, just intersted in planes) different tail numbers than the N908JB, but JB tailnumbers to say the least. It shows up on the plane registry as a leased plane, but not through strange bird. I was at the show, and friend of mine saw him with the plane. We also got out on the airfield tarmac a couple of times that weekend and did not see the F 900. Aspen has a low key small airfield. All the corporate jets were parked in one area. Maybe Elrod put put the pics up. I could email them to him. He did such a nice job with the others. I don't have those kinda skills. I do want to be careful about giving out any personal info. that Jimmy may want to keep private. On the flight aware site this plane is also often tracked going from South Florida to New York/Long Island. Sometimes while Jimmy is in another city on tour. This is what leads me to believe Jane may be using it.

Right the new Strange Bird Falcon is N908JB. Sorry guys I was going of memory with the F500 thing. I went back and checked the pictures I have and the tail number. You are mistaken about the flight aware sight blocking all N tail numbers. Tail numbers are generally considered public information. Jimmy had to fill out paperwork, state reasons, and pay $ to keep his planes anonymous. Flight Aware just confirmed that the plane in question is a Falcon 2000EX at least that what it says when you type in the N***JB tail number that I saw in Aspen. So not all N planes are blocked. The landings avaiation site also concurs Falcon 200EX along with flight aware. It may be that only the Strange Bird planes(well known to fans have been blocked). It may only be a plane that he leases, but I am pretty sure that he has been operating it. Maybe he put it under another leasing company to keep it covert? It was in Aspen during the Dec. 21, 2005 Freddy and the Fishticks show and a fellow PH did see him near the plane. We checked several times while we were there and his F9000 was nowhere to be found? There were a few small hangers, but the 9000 is a pretty big plane to hide. BTW I'm just sharing information, no big deal. I don't know that it was/is his for certain. It just seems that it is so. :)
First-N numbers are public information. You can find out who owns what N number relatively easily and quickly.

Second-What is blocked is not the ownership info., it's the ASDI (Aircraft Situation Display to Industry) data. That is administered for free by NBAA (National Business Aviation Association) for the FAA. Jimmy didn't have to pay $ and the paper work is minimal or non existent if you do it online.

If you want to send me the N number for the 2000EX I can tell you who owns it.

Third-Jimmy did fly the Falcon 900 (not 9000-no such model) to Aspen.

Keep the blue side up!! 8) :pirate:
She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."-MARK TWAIN

AlbatrossFlyer
Schoolboy heart & a license to fly

Post by AlbatrossFlyer »

blah blah blah.... please get your facts straight instead of speculate.

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Quiet and Shy »

Take it easy folks... :)

I don't think anyone's intending to pass on incorrect or confidential info.
"Reading departure signs in some big airport reminds me of the places I've been"

air-margarita
Southeast of disorder
Number of Concerts: 73

Post by air-margarita »

N908JB is Falcon 900.

N502JB is my newest and greatest Buffett souvenir. :D :D :D Reserved it for my Stearman restoration project. :D

Just a little clarification, Stearmans are not WW1 trainers they are WW2 trainers. Jenny's were the WW1 trainer.
Mines a 1942 model.

~~^~~

earthboundmisfit
Nibblin' on sponge cake

prior mishap to JB's stearman?

Not sure if its been talked about? but back in 1993 a Boeing E75 (same as a stearman) with the same Reg N43320 was involved in a slight mishap with another aircraft. See the NTSB report below.

On September 23, 1993, about 1320 eastern daylight time, a Boeing E75, N43320, registered to and operated by Michael B. Danforth, and a Cessna 150G, N2660J, registered to and operated by Robert J. Gilpatrick, collided while both airplanes were on final approach to land at the Lafayette Landings private airstrip near Deland, Florida. Both airplanes were operating under 14 CFR Part 91 as personal flights. Visual meteorological conditions prevailed at the time and flight plans were not filed for either flight. Both airplanes were substantially damaged and the private-rated pilot and passenger of N43320 sustained minor injuries. The commercial rated pilot and passenger of N2660J sustained minor injuries. The time of departure for N43320 was about 1300 from the Lafayette Landings Airstrip. The time of departure for N2660J from the Deland Municipal Airport was also about 1300.

The owner of the airstrip advised the pilot of N43320 in a meeting before the first flight of the day to use right traffic pattern for landing due to a large number of airplanes that were participating in a fly-in. The owner's wife stated that the pilot of N2660J had flown into the airstrip before and he was not advised that he was prohibited from flying into the airstrip for the fly-in.

The pilot of N43320 stated that the flight departed, flew to the northwest then returned for landing entering right downwind for runway 33. The flight turned right base then final and while on short final, the airplane yawed to the right and landed hard. He also stated that he was monitoring 122.8 but he did not transmit his landing intentions. He exited the airplane and was taken to a nearby hospital for examination where he was released that evening.

The pilot of N2660J stated that the flight arrived at the airstrip and he performed a 360-degree turn to observe airplanes in the traffic pattern. He entered left midfield downwind for runway 33 then turned left base and final. While on final approach, his passenger advised him of the proximity of N43320 but he did not maneuver because of this. The propeller of N2660J then contacted the right side of the empennage of N43320, after which N2660J descended and landed hard, bounced, yawed to the left and came to rest. He also stated that he was monitoring 122.8 but he did not transmit his landing intentions. Review of a photograph taken before the accident while both airplanes were on final approach reveals that the Cessna (N2660J) was below the Boeing (N43320).

According to a witness who is a relative of the pilot of N43320, he observed N43320 on right downwind. He diverted his attention momentarily and then observed N43320 when it was on final approach. He observed N2660J turning left base to final in front of N43320 which flew over and in front of N2660J.

Review of the Airmans Information Manual paragraph 4-52 section 5 reveals that "When approaching for landing, all turns must be made to the left unless a traffic pattern indicator indicates that turns should be made to the right."

A traffic pattern indicator, and UNICOM radio were not installed at the airstrip. A windsock was installed at the airstrip.

nvparrothead
I have found me a home

Post by nvparrothead »

AlbatrossFlyer wrote:blah blah blah.... please get your facts straight instead of speculate.
If was directed at me... My posts were to help out originator of this post which was not YOU. They asked for information about planes Jimmy has flown. I was just trying to help out. Sorry for the couple of typos. No need to get your feathers ruffled. And it was just interest in the topic that caused me to choose to reply. I did not give the tail numbers out exactly for the I reason stated. Jimmy's privacy. I just pointed out that you and your pal MF were wrong about the nonlisting of N tail numbers on fight sites. No harm no foul. You may know it all (doubt it) or you may only part of the story. The two of you do have some knowlage of aircraft and could have chosen to be helpful. It seems that you decided to take another road. From the very beginning the two of you seemed awful condescending. Sometimes people need a little help to get their story out. Anyways I've got better things to do. Time for a boat drink. Finz up and try not to be so bitter. Life's too short. Feel free to fire away, my work is done here. :D
Tonight I just need my guitar.

earthboundmisfit
Nibblin' on sponge cake

it sounds like we all have that addiction to aviation, only those who have been there can understand it. I can also understand privacy issues but Jimmy is a public figure (where to hold that gray line is that question?) For example Jimmy's Florida house can be found using public records, but i haven't seen that posted here.

at this point if it isn't listed as a strange bird aircraft (strange bird is widely known) i would say we should leave it private. But it looks (and i had some inside info from a FBO) that it is most likely true JB has another Falcon aircraft that is new to him.

If its listed with another corporation or leased it really doesn't matter. I am sure that this aircraft will show up one day with a photo, but till that point happens us as fans should respect his privacy- he has always been cautious over his family, as all of us would be. I dont care who see's me in what jet, but if it was my kids or my wife i would want them to be safe I don't feel putting that N-# is fair to Jimmy.

All i can say is Jimmy sure does know how to waist our money well. LOL

So, lets all kiss and make up and get back to talking about our friend

Midnight Flyer
License to Chill
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojitos in the desert
Location: cruising on my landing gear just "taxiing round SJD" NOT heading back to KSNA!

Post by Midnight Flyer »

nvparrothead wrote:I just pointed out that you and your pal MF were wrong about the nonlisting of N tail numbers on fight sites. No harm no foul.
I really need to correct something here.
nvparrothead wrote:You are mistaken about the flight aware sight blocking all N tail numbers. Tail numbers are generally considered public information. Jimmy had to fill out paperwork, state reasons, and pay $ to keep his planes anonymous.
I never said Flight Aware blocks all N numbers. Flight Aware it self actually blocks nothing. It can be limited in its information it can receive. Information on the ownership/status of N numbers is public record and again, is easily discerned. What is blocked and not by Flight Aware is the ASDI (Aircraft Situation Display to Industry) data. NBAA can block it through their BARR program on request of the owner/operator to ALL vendors. The owner/operator can give selective permission to certain entities to view the information.

For example: If you owned your own private jet you can request that no one can view the location or status of your plane. But now, say you want your wife or girlfriend or corporate home office to be able to see where the plane is. You can request that and those people will be allowed to view the status of the flight, no one else. BUT, anyone can go on line and see what aircraft and owner your N number is assigned to. that information is public record and not blocked.
nvparrothead wrote:The two of you do have some knowlage [sic] of aircraft and could have chosen to be helpful. It seems that you decided to take another road.
I apologize if you feel that way. I thought we were both being helpful. AF has much more knowledge than I in the area of Jimmy's planes and all around involvement in aviation, that's why I chimed in that he could confirm/correct my info. I think he is just saying be careful about making assumptions. There are people here that know a lot more than they will say for the same reason you cited; the privacy and safety of Jimmy and his family.

This was posted with no intended attitude of an attack or being condiscending or mean. Just trying to clear up some mis information.

Keep the blue side up!! 8) :pirate:
She was not quite what you would call refined. She was not quite what you would call unrefined. She was the kind of person that keeps a parrot."-MARK TWAIN

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

http://belizephotographs.com/060317.html

Was this ever one of Jimmy's planes and is it Jimmy?

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

Nice to look at "inside" plane photos of Coral Reefers on Ralph's site.

http://www.ralphmacdonald.com/GAL_04_plane.htm

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

Always a great site to see Jimmy's plane.

http://www.lpba.org/buffett.html

http://www.lpba.org/jb2000.html

And check out some photos in the photo gallery here.

http://www.mirabellaaviation.com/gallery/

JustDucky
I Love the Now!

Post by JustDucky »

Wasn't his Grumman Widgeon called Lady Of The Waters?

Duck
Widgeon
Goose
Gosling
Albatross
Mallard

I know they are probably not in the correct order for size or year they came out. Didn't Jimmy have a Widgeon but in Joe Merchant it's the next size up, Goose, that is the seaplane he wanted?

Ha ha, I truly don't care for the jets - I love the seaplanes/flying boats!

conched
Last Man Standing

Post by conched »

JustDucky wrote:Wasn't his Grumman Widgeon called Lady Of The Waters?

Yep, that's what is says on p. 29 of PLA50.

On page 27 Jimmy says it may seem a bit impulsive to buy a seaplane before he had a license but, on the day after his 39th birthday he was sitting in the cockpit of a brand-new Lake Renegade 250, which he promptly named Strange Bird.

Dutch Harbor PH
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: GROG!!!!!
Location: Not the end of the earth, but on a clear day you can see it

Post by Dutch Harbor PH »

What else?

Thanks!
This is a picture I took of Jimmy's new(er) Falcon 900. I took this not long after he got it as the plane sat on the tarmack at the Las Vegas airport in October of 2004.....enjoy!!!

Attitude: The difference between ordeal and adventure
Scars are Tattoos with really good stories
No matter where ya go....There you are.
Come Back, Come Back.....to the South Bering Sea Islands....

Quiet and Shy
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Quiet and Shy »

conched wrote:
JustDucky wrote:Wasn't his Grumman Widgeon called Lady Of The Waters?

Yep, that's what is says on p. 29 of PLA50.

On page 27 Jimmy says it may seem a bit impulsive to buy a seaplane before he had a license but, on the day after his 39th birthday he was sitting in the cockpit of a brand-new Lake Renegade 250, which he promptly named Strange Bird.
And isn't the Widgeon the one he crashed??

earthboundmisfit
Nibblin' on sponge cake

NTSB Report Brief

NTSB Report Brief

Accident Information
Accident Date: Thursday, 1994 Aug 25, 15:07 EDT
NTSB ID: BFO94LA151
Accident/Incident: Accident
Accident Location: NANTUCKET, Massachusetts
Aircraft N-Number: N1471N
Aircraft Information
Aircraft Make/Model: GRUMMAN G-44
Maintenance Type: Last Inspection Type: Annual, 1994 Aug 02
Airframe Total Time: 6176 hours
Engine Make/Model: LYCOMING GO-480
Number of Engines: 2
Rules Flight conducted under: 14 CFR 91
Operation: Personal
Location Information
Departure Point: HTO, EAST HAMPTON, NY
Departure Time: EDT
Destination: HTO, NY, Local flight
Runway: 7; Water, Water-choppy
Weather Information
Basic Weather Conditions: Visual meteorological conditions (VMC), Daylight
Lowest Clouds: Scattered, 2000 feet
Lowest Ceiling: No ceiling
Observed Visibility: 15 miles
Temperature: 71°F, Dew Point: 60°F
Wind: 210° / 10 kts
Visibility Restrictions: No visibility restrictions
Precipitation: No precipitation
Weather Information Source: Weather observation facility
Pilot Information
Pilot: 47 years old, male
Pilot Certificates and Ratings: Private, Flight engineer, Single engine land, Multiengine land, Single engine sea, Multiengine sea, No other ratings
Instrument Ratings: Airplane
Flight Instructor Ratings: No CFI rating
Medical Certificate: Class 3
Medical Certificate Valid: Valid medical-with waivers/limitations
Date of Last Medical Certificate: 1994 Jan 11
Current BFR: Yes
Source of Flight Time: Pilot/operator report
Pilot Time All Aircraft/Make+Model
Total Time: 1498 hours / 191 hours
Last 90 Days: 50 hours / 16 hours
Last 24 Hours: 2 hours / 2 hours
Accident Information
Weather Briefing Source: Commercial weather service
Weather Briefing Method: Teletype
Weather Briefing Comment: Full
Type of Clearance: No clearance
VFR Approach/Landing Type: No approach/landing
Airspace at Accident Location: Class E
Aircraft: Damage: Substantial, Fire: No fire, Explosion: No explosion
Injuries (Fatal/Serious/Minor/None)
Highest Degree of Injury: Minor
Pilot: 0 / 0 / 1 / 0
Accident Narrative:
During takeoff, with the airplane "on the step," the pilot saw a swell coming towards the airplane from the left. The pilot stated that before he could reduce the power, the airplane veered to the right. He stated aileron input did not seem to upright the airplane so he then reduced the power. He stated the airplane impacted the water on the left side of its nose and then nosed over. Post accident examination of airframe and engines did not reveal any anomalies.
Occurence #1: Loss of control - on ground/water
Phase of Operation: Takeoff - roll/run
Findings 1: Terrain condition - Water,rough (Factor)
Findings 2: Aircraft control - Not maintained - Pilot in command (Cause)
Occurence #2: Nose over
Phase of Operation: Takeoff - aborted
Accident Cause:
THE PILOT'S FAILURE TO MAINTAIN AIRCRAFT CONTROL. A FACTOR IN THE ACCIDENT WAS THE ROUGH WATER.

Here is a recent photo of a Widgeon with the same tail number, not sure if its the same aircraft or a different aircraft with the same number.
[img]http://images1.jetphotos.net/images/g/GA-N1471N-KCOI-[05-Jan-2005]-00-2463x1553.jpg.20039.jpg[/img]
Last edited by earthboundmisfit on September 11, 2006 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I know I don't get there often enough
But God knows I surely try
It's a magic kind of medicine
That no doctor could prescribe"

1-Merriweather Post Maryland, 2000
2-Nissan Pavilion Virginia, 2004
3-Nissan Pavilion Virginia, 2006