Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Hockey Mon
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4134
Joined: July 21, 2006 5:08 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything with a guitar in it
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: The one that's free
Location: On the far side of the Washington Capitals rink in VA
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Hockey Mon »

springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
Last edited by Hockey Mon on June 29, 2009 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Twenty degrees and the hockey games on...

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168996
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by springparrot »

Hockey Mon wrote:
springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been l diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
((((HM))))
I'm so sorry.

Spider Johnson
User banned 30 days
Posts: 348
Joined: October 8, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Spider Johnson »

springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
OK! I have no problem with where it is posted. I was just asking.
I do appreciate and thank you for the relevence.

I do feel my opinion about Madoff and his cronies are quite clear. He made money and too many other lost their financial future, no matter how you look at it. Madoff and his cronies, got off quite easy. Madoff gets to live at the taxpayer (OUR) exspense for the rest of his natural life. Meanwhile those who lost so much have what to count on?
CCIAHHOIIATTPPSSWBBIWNLHFMD! YLPSPSNB!IIWYOIWSIOSUTP!

Have a nice day! 8-)
Those who can, actually do, those who can't, continue to prove their ignorance.

Hockey Mon
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4134
Joined: July 21, 2006 5:08 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything with a guitar in it
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: The one that's free
Location: On the far side of the Washington Capitals rink in VA
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Hockey Mon »

springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been l diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
((((HM))))
I'm so sorry.
I actually don't know how much it was, which is probably good. It was family money that I was not privy to. So, it's nothing my immediate family (wife/kids) was counting on.
Twenty degrees and the hockey games on...

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

Hockey Mon wrote:I actually don't know how much it was, which is probably good. It was family money that I was not privy to. So, it's nothing my immediate family (wife/kids) was counting on.
Dude it still sucks. :evil:
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168996
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by springparrot »

ph4ever wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:I actually don't know how much it was, which is probably good. It was family money that I was not privy to. So, it's nothing my immediate family (wife/kids) was counting on.
Dude it still sucks. :evil:
yup

Spider Johnson
User banned 30 days
Posts: 348
Joined: October 8, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Spider Johnson »

Hockey Mon wrote:
springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
I can only agree with you. I did not know it was a song either. I don't care where the original topic was posted! I only cared for the revelence of it being in this thread. I thought it might have properly belonged elsewhere. Then we got educated.

I stand corrected, and I am thankful for being informed about a song I have not had the chance to hear.

Would you care to care tell us where I can find and get a copy of the song? I would love to add it to my collection.
Thanks!
CCIAHHOIIATTPPSSWBBIWNLHFMD! YLPSPSNB!IIWYOIWSIOSUTP!

Have a nice day! 8-)
Those who can, actually do, those who can't, continue to prove their ignorance.

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Posts: 168996
Joined: April 28, 2001 8:00 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita
Location: Don't Mess With TEXAS

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by springparrot »

Spider Johnson wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
I can only agree with you. I did not know it was a song either. I don't care where the original topic was posted! I only cared for the revelence of it being in this thread. I thought it might have properly belonged elsewhere. Then we got educated.

I stand corrected, and I am thankful for being informed about a song I have not had the chance to hear.

Would you care to care tell us where I can find and get a copy of the song? I would love to add it to my collection.
Thanks!
go to
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=77850
click on #17

Spider Johnson
User banned 30 days
Posts: 348
Joined: October 8, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Spider Johnson »

springparrot wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
springparrot wrote:
Hockey Mon wrote:
Spider Johnson wrote:Why is this under Jimmy Buffett Discussion thread?
Probably because it was created here/there by mistake. I'm sure a friendly neighborhood mod will be along eventually to move it.
I put it here because of the song and the title of the thread.

Now, Madoff made off with all the money.
Now his clients are down to skunk weed.
Repeat after me, it’s so easy to see
We’re only talking simple greed.
And those Somalian pirates are counting all the gold.
While Bush and Cheney ain’t around
and all the good lookers seem to be Czech hookers
from Key West to London town.



However, a mod knows where the thread is and it has been discussed.
IF it is moved, I'm fine with it.
Well s***, if it isn't the words to a song. I didn't know that. :oops: Apparently I haven't been diligently listening to the concerts on RM/Sirius. And I call myself a fan?!? I should be given 40 lashes with a wet noodle!!! :lol: 8)
Well, it's fine where it is then. I actually really don't care where it gets posted. Now back to the Madoff bashing! :D
I was actually affected by this...
I can only agree with you. I did not know it was a song either. I don't care where the original topic was posted! I only cared for the revelence of it being in this thread. I thought it might have properly belonged elsewhere. Then we got educated.

I stand corrected, and I am thankful for being informed about a song I have not had the chance to hear.

Would you care to care tell us where I can find and get a copy of the song? I would love to add it to my collection.
Thanks!
go to
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=77850
click on #17
I listened to the song THREE TIMES. I cannot vouch for all of the words you quoted. Some of them yes! But not all of them.
What happened to JB being nonpolitical?
Hmmmm if JB is gettin' political in his music, and his tickets cost so much.

How much did Madoff happen to cost and effect people that post in here? We all ready have one person effected. There must be numerous others.

I wonder how much Madoff happen to cost Jimmy Buffett? Certainly a lot less, than it cost the THOUSANDS of people who lost their financial lives abd future from Madoff's scheme. I have heard Madoff made $$$$ figures up to $65 BILLION, or more. The goverment can only find something or account for around $$$70-140 MILLION of the lost money? Where did the rest of the BILLIONS go?

In the meanwhile, those THOUSANDS of effected people and their families suffer.
This does not include Madoff's flunkies and cronies who made money. Those same flunkies and cronies are seemingly getting away free. At least for now.

Meanwhile OUR taxpayer $$$ will be taking care of good old Madoff, for everything imaginable, until the day he dies.

So what kind of possible payback, is possible to the effected people and their families? WHERE did the $$$$ go? Their losses and their potential gains of their investments and their future?

Madoff clearly knew what he was doing in his "Ponzi" scheme.


Madoff and his pals get away with it, once again.
CCIAHHOIIATTPPSSWBBIWNLHFMD! YLPSPSNB!IIWYOIWSIOSUTP!

Have a nice day! 8-)
Those who can, actually do, those who can't, continue to prove their ignorance.

baadbobby
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 205
Joined: May 21, 2002 8:00 pm
Number of Concerts: 11
Location: Merryland
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by baadbobby »

Go to 'margaritaville.com/index.php?page=videos' click on "A Lot to Drink About" video. This was the first public performance of the song, and Jimmy says, right in the middle of the song, "I'd like to say that I was no dumb ass, I did not have any of my money with Bernie Madoff..." I wonder how many people that know Jimmy, had money invested with Madoff, and now they're a bit upset that he insinuates that only a dumb ass would invest with him? Anyone here upset over it? I'm sure Jimmy didn't mean it that way, but I would probably be a bit upset if I were one of Madoff's investors.
Image

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

Spider Johnson wrote:
I listened to the song THREE TIMES. I cannot vouch for all of the words you quoted. Some of them yes! But not all of them.
It's in the BN database, perhaps you can contact phjim to have it corrected? http://www.buffettnews.com/resources/songs/?song=663

Spider sam Johnson wrote:What happened to JB being nonpolitical?
Hmmmm if JB is gettin' political in his music, and his tickets cost so much.
Where have you been and what is your point?
Spider sam Johnson wrote:How much did Madoff happen to cost and effect people that post in here? We all ready have one person effected. There must be numerous others.
Unless someone wants to volunteer that information, what business is it of yours/ours/anyone's? What is the point you're trying to make?
Spider sam Johnson wrote:I wonder how much Madoff happen to cost Jimmy Buffett?
None according to Buffett but what business is it of ours and what's your point?
Spider sam Johnson wrote: Certainly a lot less, than it cost the THOUSANDS of people who lost their financial lives abd future from Madoff's scheme. I have heard Madoff made $$$$ figures up to $65 BILLION, or more. The goverment can only find something or account for around $$$70-140 MILLION of the lost money? Where did the rest of the BILLIONS go?
I believe "where did the money go" has been a question that the numerous people scammed have been asking. How much did you loose?
Spider sam Johnson wrote:In the meanwhile, those THOUSANDS of effected people and their families suffer.
This does not include Madoff's flunkies and cronies who made money. Those same flunkies and cronies are seemingly getting away free. At least for now.

Meanwhile OUR taxpayer $$$ will be taking care of good old Madoff, for everything imaginable, until the day he dies.
Not only will our taxpayer money be taking care of Madoff but quite possibly some of those scammed through public assistance of some sort.
Spider sam Johnson wrote:So what kind of possible payback, is possible to the effected people and their families? WHERE did the $$$$ go? Their losses and their potential gains of their investments and their future?
That question has been on quite a few minds.
Spider sam Johnson wrote:Madoff clearly knew what he was doing in his "Ponzi" scheme.
obviously or duh

Spider sam Johnson wrote:Madoff and his pals get away with it, once again.
Well, at least he will die in jail. That's about the best our legal system can do?
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Hockey Mon
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4134
Joined: July 21, 2006 5:08 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything with a guitar in it
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: The one that's free
Location: On the far side of the Washington Capitals rink in VA
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Hockey Mon »

baadbobby wrote:Go to 'margaritaville.com/index.php?page=videos' click on "A Lot to Drink About" video. This was the first public performance of the song, and Jimmy says, right in the middle of the song, "I'd like to say that I was no dumb ass, I did not have any of my money with Bernie Madoff..." I wonder how many people that know Jimmy, had money invested with Madoff, and now they're a bit upset that he insinuates that only a dumb ass would invest with him? Anyone here upset over it? I'm sure Jimmy didn't mean it that way, but I would probably be a bit upset if I were one of Madoff's investors.
Well, the people in my family who invested are certainly no dumb asses, they made a lot of money in their businesses. Enough to invest a large amount. I believe they pulled some of it out before the collapse. I'm sure these folks did their due diligence before investing. That is how some of the schemes grow; you have a respected family member/friend who invests and he recommends it. Madoff was pretty well respected too, which adds to the pain.
So, am I upset about the lyric? No, since I didn't personally write a check to this guy. Would my relatives be upset? Probably not, they don't listen to Buffett ( :) ) and I'm sure they don't give a rats ass what he says. It's just lyrics to a song. They've got other things to worry about.
Of course, Michael Jackson had an offensive line in one his songs so I could contradict myself. But, that's a conversation for a different thread.
Twenty degrees and the hockey games on...

Moonie
User banned 30 days
Posts: 3906
Joined: June 21, 2003 10:19 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: ....Coastal Georgia....
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Moonie »

Well Heck, Now Buffett needs to apologize for those that invested in Madoff...was it a conspiracy to welch all those thousands of dollars spent on a concert that was only tentatively set?

just who you callin' dumb asses?

d*m n it Buffett you're going to end up hawking paper leis on the corner of Susnet and Vine......

strip the whole (Madoff) bunch clean, let them live in rent subsidized housing. I see plenty of people buying better brands than I, using food stamps,...or well, that card thing.

which, btw is sooooooooo easy to transfer into methamphetamine. Of course, you only get a small portion of actual cash, gotta save a little for those hungry children at home, it is summer and they don't get that free meal @ school.



on another note...for the average income person, (who ever that would be) I know for a fact that several Teacher's Unions had money invested in Enron. That little number and all the money is certainly forgotten...as will Madoff, eventually.

Unless they house him and his accountant with not just Bubba...Big Bubba. That might wipe that smirk off his face....
Image



When it goes from full to crescent...I move in and out of tune...Everlasting Moon.... Image

Spider Johnson
User banned 30 days
Posts: 348
Joined: October 8, 2008 12:12 am

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Spider Johnson »

baadbobby wrote:Go to 'margaritaville.com/index.php?page=videos' click on "A Lot to Drink About" video. This was the first public performance of the song, and Jimmy says, right in the middle of the song, "I'd like to say that I was no dumb ass, I did not have any of my money with Bernie Madoff..." I wonder how many people that know Jimmy, had money invested with Madoff, and now they're a bit upset that he insinuates that only a dumb ass would invest with him? Anyone here upset over it? I'm sure Jimmy didn't mean it that way, but I would probably be a bit upset if I were one of Madoff's investors.
Many people lost MILLIONS and HUNDREDS and TENS, of THOUSANDS through Madoff and his cronies. Totaling in the BILLIONS $$$$$ LOST by people invested with Madoff and his so called Ponzi scheme. 401k's/other retirements, were invested by XYZ investments company or whatever, etc.

I can't say that all of those who lost money were dumbasses. Many very good and smart people lost most or all of their retirement.Their FUTURE was lost because of investment decisions made by the company that was working for them. and Madoff's scheme.

Enron cost MILLIONS.....Madoff cost BILLIONS!!!

Madoff makes Enron look like a pauper.

Madoff knew all along what he was doing with and to people lives and futures. He is only sorry he got caught. Too bad the rest of his cohorts and cronies are going to be with him. I can only hope he (and the rest of his cronies/cohorts go to a hardcore pen and are in open population. Like that will ever happen.... They have to protect HIS(Madoff's) Rights don't they? :roll: :o Oh wait a sec, no doubt they have enough of everyone's money left, to buy themselves some very good protection. Hopefully that protection will be as good as an investment as Madoff's Ponzi scheme was and won't last as near as long.
CCIAHHOIIATTPPSSWBBIWNLHFMD! YLPSPSNB!IIWYOIWSIOSUTP!

Have a nice day! 8-)
Those who can, actually do, those who can't, continue to prove their ignorance.

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

Spider Johnson wrote:
baadbobby wrote:Go to 'margaritaville.com/index.php?page=videos' click on "A Lot to Drink About" video. This was the first public performance of the song, and Jimmy says, right in the middle of the song, "I'd like to say that I was no dumb ass, I did not have any of my money with Bernie Madoff..." I wonder how many people that know Jimmy, had money invested with Madoff, and now they're a bit upset that he insinuates that only a dumb ass would invest with him? Anyone here upset over it? I'm sure Jimmy didn't mean it that way, but I would probably be a bit upset if I were one of Madoff's investors.
Many people lost MILLIONS and HUNDREDS and TENS, of THOUSANDS through Madoff and his cronies. Totaling in the BILLIONS $$$$$ LOST by people invested with Madoff and his so called Ponzi scheme. 401k's/other retirements, were invested by XYZ investments company or whatever, etc.

I can't say that all of those who lost money were dumbasses. Many very good and smart people lost most or all of their retirement.Their FUTURE was lost because of investment decisions made by the company that was working for them. and Madoff's scheme.

Enron cost MILLIONS.....Madoff cost BILLIONS!!!

Madoff makes Enron look like a pauper.

Madoff knew all along what he was doing with and to people lives and futures. He is only sorry he got caught. Too bad the rest of his cohorts and cronies are going to be with him. I can only hope he (and the rest of his cronies/cohorts go to a hardcore pen and are in open population. Like that will ever happen.... They have to protect HIS(Madoff's) Rights don't they? :roll: :o Oh wait a sec, no doubt they have enough of everyone's money left, to buy themselves some very good protection. Hopefully that protection will be as good as an investment as Madoff's Ponzi scheme was and won't last as near as long.

from USA today regarding the losses
Investors suffered $50 billion in total losses, says shareholders' attorney Bill Lerach, but securities laws allow them to collect only a portion of that. So far, lead plaintiff University of California and other investors have settled for $7.1 billion with Citigroup, JPMorgan Chase and CIBC.

"Not much that came out of Enron was hopeful," Lerach says. "But at least when these frauds occur, we're able to remedy them."

Meanwhile, 20,000 former employees and retirees in Enron's pension and 401(k) retirement plans that held Enron stock suffered $1 billion in losses, says Britt Tinglum, their Seattle attorney.
Also if Enron only cost millions then why has the Enron Creditors Recovery Corp. recovered to date $21.549 billion if the losses were only in the millions?
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

Ten or more face possible Madoff charges: source
Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:51pm EDT

NEW YORK (Reuters) - U.S. investigators believe 10 or more people associated with imprisoned swindler Bernard Madoff could be criminally charged in the coming months or beyond, a law enforcement source said on Tuesday.

The source, who asked not be identified because of the ongoing investigation into the multibillion-dollar Madoff fraud, said the FBI was "closer to the beginning than the end" of the probe. MORE
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Moonie
User banned 30 days
Posts: 3906
Joined: June 21, 2003 10:19 am
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: ....Coastal Georgia....
Contact:

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by Moonie »

The Teacher's Unions I was associated with got Nada, zero, zilch.

Live on that....take that to the bank!

But hey we bailed out Wall Street and the Auto Industry.


No big deal though, teachers don't do anything during the summer months anyway. Lay around, kicked back in the sun, raking in DeNiro!
Image



When it goes from full to crescent...I move in and out of tune...Everlasting Moon.... Image

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

I bet it's hard to rake DeNiro

Image
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

alphabits
God's Own Drunk
Posts: 24326
Joined: April 27, 2006 11:03 am
Number of Concerts: 8
Location: Bitsylvania

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by alphabits »

Moonie wrote: ..... raking in DeNiro!
"You talkin' to ME???"
Image

ph4ever
Last Man Standing
Posts: 50490
Joined: July 31, 2002 1:26 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA or OPH
Number of Concerts: 299
Favorite Boat Drink: Rhum with my Chum or beer
Location: Home in the GREAT state of Texas!

Re: Now, Madoff made off with all the money

Post by ph4ever »

SPEW!!
Well...(said in my best Bubba voice) I've been on sabbatical.

Image


I lost my cat :cry: Nevermind I found her!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]

Post Reply