INDY videos?

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

SoILPrtHed
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Nobody From Nowhere & Nothin But A Breeze
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

INDY videos?

Post by SoILPrtHed »

To all the masses in BNland: I am on the lookout for any video anyone might have taken at the Indy concert on August 26th. This was the very first concert for my Keets and we lucked into front row in front of Tina, Nadirah and Peter. My Keets had an absolute blast and having Jimmy and the Reefers interact with them was just too cool and so appreciated by Ol' Mom and Dad.

Also, can anyone possibly point me in the right direction to try and write and possibly get a copy of "official" video shot at the concert. Wife and I were just talking and thought it would be ultimate keepsake for the family. I am sure it would be through one of his companies and would probably be a pipe dream to even get....but have got to at least ask for my son and daughters sake. It made such an impact on us to finally get to share the excitement of one of Jimmy's concerts with them. They finally got to see why Mom and Dad get so excited when we get tickets.

Thank you to any and all of you who might be able to help with either of these request. You are the best!!!!
The reason I always want to come home- Paradise Cove! Image

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: INDY videos?

Post by LIPH »

I wasn't at the show so I don't have any videos to share.

As for the "official" videos, I have no direct knowledge about this but I don't think I'd hold my breath waiting to get them.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

Coconuts
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Something with rum

Post by Coconuts »

The only person I know that's ever gotten the official video from Buffett was John Jackson when he organized Baghdad Buffett Fest.
My ship she has a rudder, but I don’t know where to steer

SoILPrtHed
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Nobody From Nowhere & Nothin But A Breeze
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

Post by SoILPrtHed »

LIPH wrote:I wasn't at the show so I don't have any videos to share.

As for the "official" videos, I have no direct knowledge about this but I don't think I'd hold my breath waiting to get them.

Oh, Im sure, but it is worth a try. We stood right behind one of the stage cameramen all night and a few times he has us ham it up for him. It would just be the most awesome keepsake for the family and something the kids could have to remember for a lifetime. Not sure if we will ever be able to do something like that again, but at least we have the memories of this one.

Again, thanks to anyone who might be able to point me in the right direction or have any personal video of the concert they would be willing to share!
The reason I always want to come home- Paradise Cove! Image