In search of shirt(s)

Here you can discuss any Buffett related topic.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

SoILPrtHed
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Nobody From Nowhere & Nothin But A Breeze
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Runner

In search of shirt(s)

Post by SoILPrtHed »

I have had a Margaritaville shirt that during the Fall, Winter, Spring I only wear on Sundays. It was a No Plane On Sunday...Maybe One Come Monday design. Have had it at least 8-10 years. Needless to day...it is running on fumes and about to crash land. My wife has always said she wished that she would have bought one....we have searched high and low and to no avail. Love some of the flashback designs on MVille, but sure wish they would go back to more of the old school ones that included things like the Hemisphere Dancer and his boats. Oh well....anyway......if anyone in BN or Parrothead Land might have an XL or a L that they wouldn't mind parting with and is in great shape....please fired me a PM on the Coconut Telegraph. Thanks ya'll.....Fins Up and Keep Those Feathers Flashing!!!
The reason I always want to come home- Paradise Cove! Image

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: In search of shirt(s)

Post by FinsUp6835 »

SoILPrtHed wrote:I have had a Margaritaville shirt that during the Fall, Winter, Spring I only wear on Sundays. It was a No Plane On Sunday...Maybe One Come Monday design. Have had it at least 8-10 years. Needless to day...it is running on fumes and about to crash land. My wife has always said she wished that she would have bought one....we have searched high and low and to no avail. Love some of the flashback designs on MVille, but sure wish they would go back to more of the old school ones that included things like the Hemisphere Dancer and his boats. Oh well....anyway......if anyone in BN or Parrothead Land might have an XL or a L that they wouldn't mind parting with and is in great shape....please fired me a PM on the Coconut Telegraph. Thanks ya'll.....Fins Up and Keep Those Feathers Flashing!!!

That sounds like the old Caribbean soul designs and those are almost impossible to find. Good luck!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.