The Three Stars

It's okay to Laugh out Loud

Moderator: SMLCHNG

tdparrothead
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 0

The Three Stars

Post by tdparrothead »

One day Steven Spielberg, Arnold Schwarzenegger, and Pierce Brosnan were in a jungle in order to take some shots for a movie. Unfortunately, they were caught by a tribal group. As they were about to be executed they pleaded to the Queen of the Tribe for her mercy. She said, ''Get me something good to eat. If I like it, you will be freed.'' The three stars looked at each other and agreed. They then went into the jungle to look for some food
Spielberg was the first to come back. He came up to the altar and offered grapes. She tasted one and immediately spat it out. She ordered her servants to shove the rest of them up his ass. The servants finished their duty, leaving a screaming Spielberg.

Schwarzenegger was the next to arrive with some yummy apples. The same thing happened to him, but cusiously he laughed as the apples were shoved up his ass. Spielberg was shocked. Here he was with grapes up his ass howling in pain, but Schwarzenegger had several apples in his ass and he was still laughing. He asked him ''What the hell are you laughing at?''

A laughing Schwarzenegger replied ''Pierce is coming back with a watermelon.'''
"And now you’re here and the search comes to an end... I’ve found my long lost friend."

"In all his deepest dreams the Gypsy flies with sweet Melissa..."

George Strait in June, Kenny Chesney in July, and Jimmy Buffett in August... Looks like a Great Summer!!!
ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW »

:o :o :D :D :D