Wet & Wild Wednesday @ The MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Wet & Wild Wednesday @ The MSC

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

Whoa, wasn’t sure I remembered how to unlock the door here and get the coffee brewing. Morning all!
Thunderstorms abound on the NJ coast and Long Island; no beach today so on to Plan B. Great day at Buffett yesterday, a big Thank You to the BNers who welcomed me to their tailgate. Onward! :D :D
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Re: Wet & Wild Wednesday @ The MSC

Post by PetalMel »

YaY for an open MSC! Glad you had a great time yesterday and bummer the showers are continuing in your neck of the woods. It is looking to be a nice day in Michigan today. Of course, because it is back to work for me with school registrations and orientation happening at the high school. Could be worse--I could have a job where I have to work everyday in the summer so I am very grateful for my summer break.

I loved seeing the pics of the tailgate yesterday--one of these days I hope to make it out east to see a concert with everyone. What fun that would be.

Enjoy your Wednesday all! I need to get up and somewhat work ready. I am guessing pajamas won't cut it......
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

There are a few of us still in NJ.
Some of us head home. Some continue on their Jimmy adventure.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

PetalMel wrote: August 7, 2019 8:48 am YaY for an open MSC! Glad you had a great time yesterday and bummer the showers are continuing in your neck of the woods. It is looking to be a nice day in Michigan today. Of course, because it is back to work for me with school registrations and orientation happening at the high school. Could be worse--I could have a job where I have to work everyday in the summer so I am very grateful for my summer break.

I loved seeing the pics of the tailgate yesterday--one of these days I hope to make it out east to see a concert with everyone. What fun that would be.

Enjoy your Wednesday all! I need to get up and somewhat work ready. I am guessing pajamas won't cut it......
What.....No casual Wednesday MJ ??!!
Good Morning BN'ers. Wrapping up a few things last 2 days around the office before I'm OFF for 1 week vacay out in the wild west! Oh Happy Day a coming! Of course once I get home I'd LIKE to do a staycation to get caught up on stuff I should be doing around the house. But WTH....I'm taking the Life is Just A Tire Swing approach.

Enjoy your day Gang!!
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Good morning, BN. Glad everyone had a great time in Holmdel. Safe travels to Jones Beach. :D

Debbie
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. I was at the Pelicans game last night and they scored 5 runs in the 6th inning, making the score 10-0. As the 7th inning started, people were streaming out of the ballpark. Ordinarily I could understand, 10-0 going into the 7th inning isn't a very competitive game. But the Pelicans were pitching a no-hitter. You can't leave when there's a no-hitter going on. They didn't get the no-hitter, 2 relief pitchers gave up a total of 4 hits in the last 3 innings, but at least stay until they give up a hit. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Having some one on one time with the grandkids! Mom and dad went to do an errand and out to lunch, so Mimi made cookies with the kids, made them lunch and now I'm waiting patiently for mom and dad to return. Maybe I'll get to take them in the hot tub this afternoon.
Happy Hump Day Pholks!
You're Killing Me Smalls
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

hello all!

We left NJ this morning, got home (2.5 hrs later) just as the heavy storms hit -- they continue.
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda