Oh, yes! I ended the work with stapling lights while working a tall step ladder.
Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.
- Party at the End of the World
- Posts: 8192
- Joined: July 5, 2012 3:56 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
- Number of Concerts: 24
- Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)
- Location: Enterprise,PA
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
- Posts: 1038
- Joined: March 8, 2010 5:49 pm
- Favorite Buffett Song: Beautiful Swimmers (at the moment)
- Number of Concerts: 6
- Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas
- Location: Central Ohio
Had a great time at the dive bar with 2 of our 3 girls, watching our Buckeyes win convincingly. Then came home and watched Alabama go down to LSU. A great day in my college football world. Have a great evening!
You're Killing Me Smalls
- Last Man Standing
- Posts: 63342
- Joined: April 24, 2001 8:00 pm
- Number of Concerts: 0
- Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark
Another hockey game tonight. The Hurricanes just called a guy up from the minor leagues, he's from Finland and his first name is Eetu. I wonder if his middle name is Brutus?
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here