Time for Kissing TUESDAY @ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Re: Time for Kissing TUESDAY @ the MSC

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: June 22, 2021 6:15 pm
springparrot wrote: June 22, 2021 4:14 pm
melon59 wrote: June 22, 2021 3:26 pm First thing this morning I took the big guy Beacon to get groomed.... since my surgery I have not had the energy to get on the floor and brush them like they need. Charley girl will go another day.
The fridge was delivered to the new house and we got the quote from our guy for laying the floor in the new house....so I feel like things are finally moving forward. The dumpster is here and the daughter and SIL are here helping Bryan get a handle on the closets and storage areas.
I'm going through boxes that need me to say keep, pitch or donate...I have a lot of stuff to give my boss from when I had my own flower shop years ago.
I made a chicken and stuffing casserole for dinner and I'm waiting for the groomer to text me that I can go get Beacon....I feel somewhat better today than I have in a long time.
What type dogs are Beacon and Charley?
Big, hairy, drooling amazing Newfoundland's. They are so gentle....but they take a LOT of brushing.... and I don't have the energy right now.
They sound amazing!!!
Got pics?
bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Post by bodypainter »

Rabbitz wrote: June 22, 2021 6:43 pm Firewood delivery just arrived. Only got 500kg (about half of a normal delivery) as we hope to be out of here soon.

Any left overs will be given to a neighbour I suppose.

I guess I have something to do after work now.
I heated the house with an air tight wood stove for 35 years. I built my wife a fire pit 20 years ago. We used it once. I took down a 10x14 wood shed this spring and seeded the area.

I like an outside fire,,,,,,at somebody elses.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

springparrot wrote: June 22, 2021 7:08 pm
melon59 wrote: June 22, 2021 3:26 pm First thing this morning I took the big guy Beacon to get groomed.... since my surgery I have not had the energy to get on the floor and brush them like they need. Charley girl will go another day.
The fridge was delivered to the new house and we got the quote from our guy for laying the floor in the new house....so I feel like things are finally moving forward. The dumpster is here and the daughter and SIL are here helping Bryan get a handle on the closets and storage areas.
I'm going through boxes that need me to say keep, pitch or donate...I have a lot of stuff to give my boss from when I had my own flower shop years ago.
I made a chicken and stuffing casserole for dinner and I'm waiting for the groomer to text me that I can go get Beacon....I feel somewhat better today than I have in a long time.
Big, hairy, drooling amazing Newfoundland's. They are so gentle....but they take a LOT of brushing.... and I don't have the energy right now.
They sound amazing!!!
Got pics?
I do! I'm kinda dumb about posting pics on here, but I'll send you some privately and if you want to post you can!
You're Killing Me Smalls
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: June 22, 2021 7:23 pm
springparrot wrote: June 22, 2021 7:08 pm
They sound amazing!!!
Got pics?
I do! I'm kinda dumb about posting pics on here, but I'll send you some privately and if you want to post you can!
👍
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

Good evening BN!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday