Goodbye November TUESDAY@ the MSC

Chat with other Parrotheads about dis and dat.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

bodypainter
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: whatever I get as a tip(no JELLO)

Goodbye November TUESDAY@ the MSC

Post by bodypainter »

Good morning BN. Paint may be spread today.
If I wasn't fishing in this all day rain,I'd be home doing something stupid.
Crazy Navy Flyer
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 100
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Re: Goodbye November TUESDAY@ the MSC

Post by Crazy Navy Flyer »

Good morning BN.

Last official day of hurricane season! It's been rough for many, especially those in Louisiana. I've not had to put up hurricane shutters this year so I feel lucky.
Back to livin' Floridays
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Good Morning Gang!
One month ago today was just arriving in Key West. Man, I sure would like to turn the clock BACK to that! I guess all is not lost, will get into the 40's tomorrow & Thursday :roll:
Enjoy your day everyone
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
SMLCHNG
Favorite Buffett Song: Lovely Cruise/Bubbles Up
Number of Concerts: 20
Favorite Boat Drink: Extra dirty gin martini

Post by SMLCHNG »

Crazy Navy Flyer wrote: November 30, 2021 8:54 am Last official day of hurricane season! It's been rough for many, especially those in Louisiana. I've not had to put up hurricane shutters this year so I feel lucky.
Funny, we haven't had to, either! ;)

Good morning, BN! :) Back at the grind today. I think this place would fall apart if I wasn't here. :roll:

We're up in the 60's again today. Love the weather, but need moisture.
LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

Good morning. We had a hurricane in 4 of the last 5 years coming into this year's hurricane season, we missed 2017, but nothing this year. But we need some rain, on last night's news the weather guy said we're 9 inches below normal on rainfall.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here
Saltx3
Favorite Buffett Song: Boats to Build
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: MARGARITA, FIREBALL WHISKEY

Post by Saltx3 »

bodypainter wrote: November 30, 2021 6:50 am Good morning BN. Paint may be spread today.
better than poop :) -- there's ALOT of that going on at the Courthouse !!!
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Afternoon BNers

Anorher pretty day....wonder how long it will last?
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

springparrot wrote: November 30, 2021 3:21 pm Afternoon BNers

Anorher pretty day....wonder how long it will last?
never long enough ?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Back to the island.
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas

Post by melon59 »

Charley had a vet appointment today and I thought it was at 1:30. At 9:35 I'm relaxing in my robe and checked my calendar and it was at 10:30! Ack! I made it on time.
Came home and had to wash my coat and jeans...she has a lot of anxiety when it comes to the vet and tries to climb on my lap.
After the laundry was done I went back to town for some baking supplies and gas. Waiting for Bryan to get home so we can go back to town again and drop off his trail blazer at the mechanic...the power steering went out. We'll stop for dinner on the way home, probably at the local Mexican restaurant.
Anyone in the Houston area? He needs a part from Ikea and they have it in Houston but they won't ship it to us. It's small enough to fit in a padded envelope.... SMH. 🤣🤣🤣
You're Killing Me Smalls
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

melon59 wrote: November 30, 2021 5:18 pm Charley had a vet appointment today and I thought it was at 1:30. At 9:35 I'm relaxing in my robe and checked my calendar and it was at 10:30! Ack! I made it on time.
Came home and had to wash my coat and jeans...she has a lot of anxiety when it comes to the vet and tries to climb on my lap.
After the laundry was done I went back to town for some baking supplies and gas. Waiting for Bryan to get home so we can go back to town again and drop off his trail blazer at the mechanic...the power steering went out. We'll stop for dinner on the way home, probably at the local Mexican restaurant.
Anyone in the Houston area? He needs a part from Ikea and they have it in Houston but they won't ship it to us. It's small enough to fit in a padded envelope.... SMH. 🤣🤣🤣
If we didn't live across Houston to IKEA, we would help you out. I wish IKEA was closer to us. I have never been.
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

springparrot wrote: November 30, 2021 6:32 pm
melon59 wrote: November 30, 2021 5:18 pm Charley had a vet appointment today and I thought it was at 1:30. At 9:35 I'm relaxing in my robe and checked my calendar and it was at 10:30! Ack! I made it on time.
If we didn't live across Houston to IKEA, we would help you out. I wish IKEA was closer to us. I have never been.
Awww thanks! Bryan said that they will ship to freaking Pittsburgh but not to Columbus and so far he's gotten zero response from Columbus. It's crazy.
You're Killing Me Smalls
Saltx3

Post by Saltx3 »

melon59 wrote: November 30, 2021 7:55 pm
Awww thanks! Bryan said that they will ship to freaking Pittsburgh but not to Columbus and so far he's gotten zero response from Columbus. It's crazy.
I believe there is one in the King of Prussia Mall (near Philly)......does that help you ?
SALT, SALT, SALT/Linda
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

Saltx3 wrote: November 30, 2021 7:59 pm
melon59 wrote: November 30, 2021 7:55 pm
I believe there is one in the King of Prussia Mall (near Philly)......does that help you ?
No, but thanks Linda. We are closest to Columbus and got all of our kitchen cabinets at the Columbus store. We also ordered under the cabinet lights and 2 of the strips came without the wires....they are currently out of stock in Columbus, but they have them in Houston and the closest they will ship to us is Pittsburgh... which is not close at all.
You're Killing Me Smalls
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Post by tailgaitingph »

SMLCHNG wrote: November 30, 2021 10:50 am Good morning, BN! :) Back at the grind today. I think this place would fall apart if I wasn't here. :roll:
It does but they wait for you to get back so you can put it back together :wink:
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

melon59 wrote: November 30, 2021 8:26 pm We are closest to Columbus and got all of our kitchen cabinets at the Columbus store. We also ordered under the cabinet lights and 2 of the strips came without the wires....they are currently out of stock in Columbus, but they have them in Houston and the closest they will ship to us is Pittsburgh... which is not close at all.
Well dang Tammy, I thought IKEA would be better than that!!
Hugs to Charley girl!
Also, I initially read that as Bryan needed a part for his blazer from IKEA 😜
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

Good evening BN!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
moog
Last Man Standing

Post by moog »

Good evening Elrod. Get a PET scan tomorrow morning to see how chemo is working.
Elrod
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 37

Post by Elrod »

moog wrote: November 30, 2021 10:04 pm Good evening Elrod. Get a PET scan tomorrow morning to see how chemo is working.
Good evening Moog! Fingers crossed for a good report for you!
"Nonsense! I have not yet begun to defile myself." - Doc Holliday
tailgaitingph

Post by tailgaitingph »

Elrod wrote: November 30, 2021 10:27 pm
moog wrote: November 30, 2021 10:04 pm Good evening Elrod. Get a PET scan tomorrow morning to see how chemo is working.
Good evening Moog! Fingers crossed for a good report for you!
Ditto!
melon59
Behind Door #3

Post by melon59 »

Phins crossed and Phin Power (((Moogy)))
You're Killing Me Smalls