List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/17/21*

Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - updated 02/12/21

Post by Showlistener2018 »

Memphis 4/27/1995 was just added.

Volcano5270
I Love the Now!
Posts: 1659
Joined: October 28, 2007 12:51 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes Boat Drinks We Are People
Number of Concerts: 4
Location: sea bright NJ
Contact:

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - updated 02/12/21

Post by Volcano5270 »

I wish that 6/30/07 Atlantic City was videos since it was my first show that I had floor seats. it was fun to be close to the stage.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - updated 02/12/21

Post by urlcenter »

Showlistener2018 wrote:
March 1, 2021 2:09 pm
Memphis 4/27/1995 was just added.
it is not on the nugs website yet

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - updated 02/12/21

Post by Showlistener2018 »

The new run of Saturday concerts means more will be added to nugs eventually.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - updated 03/14/21

Post by urlcenter »

The nugs concert list is now up to date as of 03/14/21

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by urlcenter »

Three new shows added

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by urlcenter »

Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 2:00 am
The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.
Sunlover is a little behind on his uploads it will be on jokelben soon

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

urlcenter wrote:
May 12, 2021 9:57 am
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 2:00 am
The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.
Sunlover is a little behind on his uploads it will be on jokelben soon
I’m talking about nugs

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by urlcenter »

Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 11:31 pm
urlcenter wrote:
May 12, 2021 9:57 am
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 2:00 am
The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.
Sunlover is a little behind on his uploads it will be on jokelben soon
I’m talking about nugs
As soon as it is released to them by Jimmy's side of things

SharkysMV1
I need two more boat drinks
Posts: 298
Joined: December 12, 2007 11:04 am
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Tonics
Location: CT

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by SharkysMV1 »

urlcenter wrote:
May 13, 2021 12:37 pm
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 11:31 pm
urlcenter wrote:
May 12, 2021 9:57 am
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 2:00 am
The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.
Sunlover is a little behind on his uploads it will be on jokelben soon
I’m talking about nugs
As soon as it is released to them by Jimmy's side of things
Showlistener - I recommend reaching out to nugs.net's customer service if you have any questions about current releases or how they add shows to the database for future releases. They are very nice people and have explained to me in the past that Jimmy's team (media or otherwise) has to provide and authorize the releases to Nugs.net, and then nugs will post/host them for purchase/streaming.I reached out to them once when they only had a dozen shows or so available (for a very long time) and they were very clear that it's up to Jimmy.

We have mentioned this before, but the work that Sunlover does is in no way related to Nugs. I'm fairly certain that none of us on BH have insight into Jimmy's plans for "official" releases on Nugs.net.
“Later down the road of life, I made the discovery that salt water was also good for the mental abrasions one inevitably acquires on land.” - JB, APLAFifty

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

SharkysMV1 wrote:
May 13, 2021 1:05 pm
urlcenter wrote:
May 13, 2021 12:37 pm
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 11:31 pm
urlcenter wrote:
May 12, 2021 9:57 am
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 12, 2021 2:00 am
The May 8th stream show (Toronto ‘19) isn’t up yet.
Sunlover is a little behind on his uploads it will be on jokelben soon
I’m talking about nugs
As soon as it is released to them by Jimmy's side of things
Showlistener - I recommend reaching out to nugs.net's customer service if you have any questions about current releases or how they add shows to the database for future releases. They are very nice people and have explained to me in the past that Jimmy's team (media or otherwise) has to provide and authorize the releases to Nugs.net, and then nugs will post/host them for purchase/streaming.I reached out to them once when they only had a dozen shows or so available (for a very long time) and they were very clear that it's up to Jimmy.

We have mentioned this before, but the work that Sunlover does is in no way related to Nugs. I'm fairly certain that none of us on BH have insight into Jimmy's plans for "official" releases on Nugs.net.
I only mention this because they’ve been fast previously - even the Monday after broadcast. Santana is new on nugs too and they were REALLY low until recently (they finally added a Denver CO show from ‘19)

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

Nugs said in the case of this show being slow
“unfortunately we do not have the audio for that show yet. The video remains available to view for free until the show is available to purchase audio on nugs.net and/or for nugs subscribers to stream audio and video from the nugs catalog. After that the video is removed from Youtube. Sorry for the inconvenience.
They’ve otherwise been fast this entire run.

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

Anyone think these two Delray Beach shows will be on nugs eventually too.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by urlcenter »

Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 17, 2021 8:23 pm
Anyone think these two Delray Beach shows will be on nugs eventually too.
Most likely they will be and Toronto 2019 is now on nugs

Showlistener2018
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Posts: 45
Joined: March 16, 2019 1:40 pm
Number of Concerts: 7

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/02/21*

Post by Showlistener2018 »

urlcenter wrote:
May 17, 2021 8:32 pm
Showlistener2018 wrote:
May 17, 2021 8:23 pm
Anyone think these two Delray Beach shows will be on nugs eventually too.
Most likely they will be and Toronto 2019 is now on nugs
Oh yes. I saw that Toronto is on there.

urlcenter
Hoot!
Posts: 2857
Joined: November 5, 2003 8:26 pm
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: List of Buffett shows on nugs.net - *updated 05/17/21*

Post by urlcenter »

Two new shows added

Post Reply