Trade bootlegs and get help recording shows

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Volcano5270
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes Boat Drinks We Are People
Number of Concerts: 4

Bigtop Tour Live Compilation

Post by Volcano5270 »

I know the Bigtop Tour Live Compilation doesn't go in one album when you download it. Can you fix it?
urlcenter
Behind Door #3
Number of Concerts: 6

Re: Bigtop Tour Live Compilation

Post by urlcenter »

Volcano5270 wrote:I know the Bigtop Tour Live Compilation doesn't go in one album when you download it. Can you fix it?
I am not sure what you mean by "Fix It" it is organized by the way the 2010 shows were organized because that was back when Jimmy used to take breaks in the middle of the show and then finish with the 3 song encore set. Also Jimmy had Ilo Ferrara opening for him on the 2010 so all of Ilo's opening songs are separate from Jimmy's songs in there own folder. Jimmy also had guest appearances by Zac Brown and Sonny Landreth during that tour as well as a couple of songs where Tina Gullikson replaced Nadariah on vocals because Nadariah had a bad cold and could not sing. This is why I created the bonus songs folder for those songs.

If you want everything in a single folder after you download it you can either move or copy files into a single folder on your own computer. Alternatively you can create a playlist of all of the songs after you download so the compilation plays as one continuous collection.

If you want to burn the collection to CD you will need more then one as it is to big for a single CD