Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

SunLover
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: The next show I capture
Number of Concerts: 0

Radio Margaritaville's Thanksgiving Day Shows

Post by SunLover »

Radio Margaritaville's Thanksgiving Day Shows

Stuff yourself with a huge serving of Jimmy Buffett concerts to celebrate Thanksgiving. Hear intimate, performances from Key West, Paris, Aspen, Brisbane, Sag Harbor and more!! Radio Margaritaville's Thanksgiving Feast of Jimmy Buffett Concerts begins Thursday at 6am Eastern exclusively on SiriusXM.

Broadcast Times:

6:00am EST – Brisbane, Australia 9/21/12 (2 hrs 27 mins)
8:28am EST – Key West, FL 11/5/15 (1 hr 30 mins)
10:00am EST – Sagharbor, NY 11/20/99 (2 hr 7 mins)
12:08pm EST – Paris, France 9/26/13 (Le Trabendo, Paris) (2 hrs 7 mins)
2:16pm EST – Cincinnati, OH 8/10/93 (1 hr 53 mins)
4:10pm EST – Key West, FL 11/5/15 (1 hr 30 mins)
5:40pm EST – Aspen, CO 12/22/06 (2 hrs 32 mins)
8:12pm EST – Paris, France (La Cigale ) 9/27/15 (2 hrs 4 mins) Premiere broadcast!
10:16pm EST – Key West, FL 11/5/15 (1 hr 30 mins)
11:46pm EST – Chicago, IL 7/29/00 (2 hrs 32 mins)
2:18am EST – Melbourne, Australia 9/23/12 (2 hrs 5 mins)

Volcano5270
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes Boat Drinks We Are People
Number of Concerts: 4

Re: Radio Margaritaville's Thanksgiving Day Shows

Post by Volcano5270 »

We are missing the first paris and hollywood fl shows.

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

Love, love, love this Sag Harbor show that's currently on. [smilie=coolup.gif]
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

I'm not listening but I'm pretty sure if I dug through my CD collection I'd find a copy of that show.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

lime rickie
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Bama Breeze
Number of Concerts: 11
Favorite Boat Drink: lime rickey

Post by lime rickie »

LIPH wrote:I'm not listening but I'm pretty sure if I dug through my CD collection I'd find a copy of that show.
RM said it was a benefit for Montessori school. Loved it, solo acoustic, lots of gems, lots of banter.
You only have two options - havin' fun or freakin' out...

urlcenter
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 6

Post by urlcenter »

lime rickie wrote:
LIPH wrote:I'm not listening but I'm pretty sure if I dug through my CD collection I'd find a copy of that show.
RM said it was a benefit for Montessori school. Loved it, solo acoustic, lots of gems, lots of banter.
There are actually 2 bootleg CD releases of that show one is called "Bay Street" and the other is called Wireless.

The 1999 Sag Harbor show was one of three Jimmy performed for the Montessori Schools, the others were in 2000 and 2001. All three are on Jokelben

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

urlcenter wrote:
lime rickie wrote:
There are actually 2 bootleg CD releases of that show one is called "Bay Street" and the other is called Wireless.

The 1999 Sag Harbor show was one of three Jimmy performed for the Montessori Schools, the others were in 2000 and 2001. All three are on Jokelben

Have these shows been updated on Jokelben? I remember the sound quality was not the best - was the mvilld radio ones better quality ?

thanks for all you do
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

urlcenter
Hoot!

Post by urlcenter »

FinsUp6835 wrote:
urlcenter wrote:
lime rickie wrote:

Have these shows been updated on Jokelben? I remember the sound quality was not the best - was the mvilld radio ones better quality ?

thanks for all you do
I believe that the 1999 and 2000 shows are upgraded versions but the 2001 is not, also the Bay Street CD version of the 1999 show is on the server as well

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Post by FinsUp6835 »

urlcenter wrote:
FinsUp6835 wrote:
urlcenter wrote:
lime rickie wrote:

thanks for all you do
I believe that the 1999 and 2000 shows are upgraded versions but the 2001 is not, also the Bay Street CD version of the 1999 show is on the server as well

Really? The audio still seems really bad....
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.

urlcenter
Hoot!

Post by urlcenter »

FinsUp6835 wrote:
urlcenter wrote:
FinsUp6835 wrote:
urlcenter wrote:
lime rickie wrote:

thanks for all you do

Really? The audio still seems really bad....
Both the 1999 and 2000 shows are 2014 uploads which would indicated upgraded recordings but I could be wrong, I know the for certain the 2001 show has not been upgraded. Also there are two copies of the 1999 show and one might be better than the other