Newest member: BHAkeet00

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

BHAkeet00
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 24

Post by BHAkeet00 »

BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:
BHAkeet00 wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:
PalmTreeGal wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:I guess it's not too bad, the hijacking didn't happen until page 3.
shameless.......I need those extra points! :) :) :)
So let me understand this, you can get points for mentioning BN Fued is back or do you mean you are looking for extra posts? :wink:
so if i say buffett news fued a lot of times than i get points??????????????
Yes, somehow the mentions are going to be summed up and one lucky BN'er will start BN Feud with a 30 point lead without answering a question. Have i told you lately I'm glad that BN Feud is back, starting on 9/1.
ok...so the other i post i did was wrong...???? i'm a lil confused nut tht is labor day weekend so i think i can figure it out by then! lol plus i'll be w/ u n PTG so i have no worries...are these buffett questions tht they will be asking? or jus random questions about buffett and other things? i think i should read up on jimmy so i can play! lol btw...i'm so excited to play Buffett News Fued!

BHAkeet00
I have found me a home

Post by BHAkeet00 »

this is awesome...we got it up to 4 pages and i think my 20th post! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

carolinagirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: mohito

Post by carolinagirl »

PalmTreeGal wrote:
LIPH wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:
BHAkeet00 wrote:
LIPH wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote: She is still in high school, so dad will be keeping a close eye on some of you. :o Not that any of you have ever given me cause to worry. :wink:
... yet ...
nice to meet you LIPH!
You actually met Larry at Tinley.
That's right, I'm the hot old guy. :lol:
Watch out for him BHAkeet! :) :) :)

Did I tell everyone how excited I am that BN Fued is back???? :) :) :) :)
BN Feud is back? WOO HOO! (Edited to mention BN Feud after reading that you get points for doing so.)

Hi Becca, I'm Bonnie, and I live in South Georgia (near Fla.)
Happy 20th Post!

(BUT I grew up in and just LOVE South Carolina, hence my BN name...)
Last edited by carolinagirl on August 22, 2006 2:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

balcony girls
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by balcony girls »

. .Hello, and welcome "Becca. . ! !

. .I'm BG . .it's nice to greet you . . ! !

. .ummm . .don't try slipping past me in The O House. . I've had a heads-up on you to check your ID. . ! !

. .but you are certainly welcome to come and chat . . .and drink exotic tropical " fruit juices " with several others that are not-yet-legal . .! !

:wink: :D
. . " and I finally disappear . . . . BUT NOT YET ! ! "

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

txaggirl91 wrote:
BHAkeet00 wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:I guess it's not too bad, the hijacking didn't happen until page 3.
what is BN fued?
bn feud is like family feud. you are asked questions and then you send richard your answers...

bn feud is a lot of fun.

you should join us for bn feud!
I don't think multiple mentions of BN Feud in the same post count towards getting bonus BN Feud points when BN Feud starts.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

BHAkeet00
I have found me a home

Post by BHAkeet00 »

carolinagirl wrote:
PalmTreeGal wrote:
LIPH wrote:
BadHabitsAcctnt wrote:
BHAkeet00 wrote:
LIPH wrote: ... yet ...
nice to meet you LIPH!
You actually met Larry at Tinley.
That's right, I'm the hot old guy. :lol:
Watch out for him BHAkeet! :) :) :)

Did I tell everyone how excited I am that BN Fued is back???? :) :) :) :)
BN Feud is back? WOO HOO! (Edited to mention BN Feud after reading that you get points for doing so.)

Hi Becca, I'm Bonnie, and I live in South Georgia (near Fla.)

(BUT I grew up in and just LOVE South Carolina, hence my BN name...)
nice to meet you carolina girl..i have been to hilton head south carolina b4...i love it there! lol yes! buffett news fued is back i haven't played yet but BHA said tht is is loads of fun! lol

BHAkeet00
I have found me a home

Post by BHAkeet00 »

balcony girls wrote:. .Hello, and welcome "Becca. . ! !

. .ummm . .don't try slipping past me in The O House. . I've had a heads-up on you to check your ID. . ! !

. .but you are certainly welcome to come and chat . . .and drink exotic tropical " fruit juices " with several others that are not-yet-legal . .! !

hello BG nice to meet you...don't worry about checkin my ID ..my dad is BHA! lol

BHAkeet00
I have found me a home

Post by BHAkeet00 »

well...i am gonna get off now and eat some lunch...but i will check in tomorrow after school! wow i can't believe summer is over already! tho i can't wait to go back! lol :lol: later everybody...thank for all the welcome notes!

tequilatom
On a Salty Piece of Land
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by tequilatom »

Welcome!!!

WastinAway

Silly Newcomer Question...

Post by WastinAway »

I know this isn't relavent to this discussion (sorry about that...) but I'm new to this -- just got a log-in -- and I'm trying to figure out how in the heck to change the line that appears under "Author" to the left of the posting under the login name. Mine says something like "Just a Keet." And I don't want it to say that. Can anybody let me know how to change it?

balcony girls

Post by balcony girls »

. . :wink: . .

. .who do you think gave me the Heads-Up . . . ? ?

. .again. you are most welcome to visit The O House . . and also visit the MSC . .Morning Star Cafe . . it is our 24/7 spot to keep up with each other . . I mean keep up with the news of the day . . ! !

:oops: :lol: :lol:

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Re: Silly Newcomer Question...

Post by LIPH »

WastinAway wrote:I know this isn't relavent to this discussion (sorry about that...) but I'm new to this -- just got a log-in -- and I'm trying to figure out how in the heck to change the line that appears under "Author" to the left of the posting under the login name. Mine says something like "Just a Keet." And I don't want it to say that. Can anybody let me know how to change it?
The line under your name is based on the number of posts you have. I think the first time it changes is when you hit 100.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

balcony girls

Post by balcony girls »

WastinAway wrote:I know this isn't relavent to this discussion (sorry about that...) but I'm new to this -- just got a log-in -- and I'm trying to figure out how in the heck to change the line that appears under "Author" to the left of the posting under the login name. Mine says something like "Just a Keet." And I don't want it to say that. Can anybody let me know how to change it?
. .hello, and welcome WA . .! !

. .that " title " is just temporary . . the more posts you have it will change . .

. .just kinda of a " Hello, my name is welcome tag " . .if you will . . ! !

. .it will go away quicker than you think . . .! !

:wink:

. .and would like to invite you to create your own " Hello " thread so we can welcome you on your own . . ! !

. .go to Social Forums. . choose the box ( kind of along the left side ) that says " New Post " . . type your own title . . and post away. . . ! !

:wink:

carolinagirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Carolina
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: mohito

Post by carolinagirl »

LIPH wrote:
The line under your name is based on the number of posts you have. I think the first time it changes is when you hit 100.
Actually, I just scrolled up and looked at BHA Keet's and hers is ALREADY "Nibblin on Sponge Cake." So, it looks like it changes at 20 posts. Better get postin' Away, Wastin, and you'll lose that "Just a Keet" status in no time.

I just found out that BN Feud isn't back yet. :( It will be back Sept. 1.

That will be a great way to gain posts, WA! Join us...

BadHabitsAcctnt
Overkill

Post by BadHabitsAcctnt »

You can change it with 98 more posts.

BN Feud starts 9/1.
Timing in life is everything!
Alpine, Blossom, Noblesville, Poplar Creek, Tinley, Toyota Park, Vegas, Wrigley; 22 years and counting.

PIA
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: Tampico Trauma
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Capt n Coke
Location: Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams, telling myself it's not as hard as it seems.

Post by PIA »

hey BHA welcome to the crazyyynesss!!! i am cory

im sure ill cya around the boards...join us in BN feud on sept 1st!!!

WastinAway

Post by WastinAway »

Thanks everyone! I'll keep posting...

Prthd119
Diamond as Big as The Ritz

Post by Prthd119 »

WastinAway wrote:Thanks everyone! I'll keep posting...

Like BG said...start a thread introducing yourself...and go join them in the MSC.....

http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... &start=340

It's the Social thread during the day...and The Oar House opens later....but the MSC stays open all the time...

You'll meet (not meat) a lot of great BNers in either place...and a good way to get to know others!

Welcome! :D

"I know it's a shabby old building but after all ain't we God's children
And Lord it's a good place for hangin' out .."

BadHabitsAcctnt
Overkill

Post by BadHabitsAcctnt »

Well, it didn't take you very long to hijack a thread.

j/k, this thread was hijacked long before your post.

9/1, BN Feud returns.......
Timing in life is everything!
Alpine, Blossom, Noblesville, Poplar Creek, Tinley, Toyota Park, Vegas, Wrigley; 22 years and counting.

prrthd1987
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by prrthd1987 »

BHAkeet00 wrote:
balcony girls wrote:. .Hello, and welcome "Becca. . ! !

hello BG nice to meet you...don't worry about checkin my ID ..my dad is BHA! lol
She still checks my ID!

Hi Becca... welcome to BN! I'm James, most call me 87!