Show me yours...

In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.

Moderator: SMLCHNG

Crocs!

Love 'em!
40%
Hate 'em!
60%
Never heard of 'em!
No votes

Total votes: 35

DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm
Favorite Buffett Song: Banana Republics & Migration
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Dirty Hula Girl

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Tequila Revenge wrote:
DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Just how far off the road are you taking your trash? :o :o :lol:
You have it all wrong Kat. For us country bumpkins it's, "how far is it to the road to take the trash out." :lol: Only a quarter mile where I now live 8)

About Crocs-

Standard issue blue ones, great airport security shoes, bought some super warm Wig Warm socks this winter so I could wear my Crocs in the snow, take them fishing as you can wear them with waders :wink: and as hideous as they look they are incredibly comfortable and functional too. There the foam-plastic Birkenstocks of the 70's reincarnated :D
That's where I draw the line... no socks-n-crocs...
You're missing out :D Use to wear our Birks with wool socks back in the 70's. Great feeling. Don't knock it unless you try it DK
One of my many jobs is selling crocs in a mall. I've seen enough socks-n-crocs to make the baby jesus cry a million tears.
Not sure if I could wer the college team of your choice Crocs though :roll: :roll: :roll:

Hey! Maybe Wayne will buy some Miami Crocs to wear in Boise :P
We carry SEC and Big 10 jibbitz. :) I mean, just because not everyone wants to have Blue/Orange crocs to support the Gators...
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Brown Eyed Girl »

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:Just how far off the road are you taking your trash? :o :o :lol:
You have it all wrong Kat. For us country bumpkins it's, "how far is it to the road to take the trash out." :lol: Only a quarter mile where I now live 8)

About Crocs-

Standard issue blue ones, great airport security shoes, bought some super warm Wig Warm socks this winter so I could wear my Crocs in the snow, take them fishing as you can wear them with waders :wink: and as hideous as they look they are incredibly comfortable and functional too. There the foam-plastic Birkenstocks of the 70's reincarnated :D
I'm not sure I know you anymore... :o :lol: :lol: :wink:
A few years ago I had to drive the trash 3 miles to get picked up 8) Oh, and BTW way Miss LL Bean Blue duck "kicking piles of leafs shoes, " ummmm.... Hi there :D
I can just see you driving your trash around...how many times did you forget to drop it off? :lol: :wink:

Hey, that was in college...and duck shoes are MADE for leaf kicking and puddle jumping! :P Remember '86 when the entire area was under howevermany feet of water? :o
That's classified information :roll: :roll: :roll:

Did you wear the Izod shits, sweater and skirt or shirt, sweater and kakihs? :lol: :lol: :lol:
for leaf kicking it was khakis, tneck, oxford and maybe a sweater, depending on how cold. Puddle jumping was sweats. :P
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester
Favorite Boat Drink: cubra libre

Post by Tequila Revenge »

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote: You have it all wrong Kat. For us country bumpkins it's, "how far is it to the road to take the trash out." :lol: Only a quarter mile where I now live 8)

About Crocs-

I'm not sure I know you anymore... :o :lol: :lol: :wink:
A few years ago I had to drive the trash 3 miles to get picked up 8) Oh, and BTW way Miss LL Bean Blue duck "kicking piles of leafs shoes, " ummmm.... Hi there :D
I can just see you driving your trash around...how many times did you forget to drop it off? :lol: :wink:

Hey, that was in college...and duck shoes are MADE for leaf kicking and puddle jumping! :P Remember '86 when the entire area was under howevermany feet of water? :o

Did you wear the Izod shits, sweater and skirt or shirt, sweater and kakihs? :lol: :lol: :lol:
for leaf kicking it was khakis, tneck, oxford and maybe a sweater, depending on how cold. Puddle jumping was sweats. :P
How did I know you'd have an answer AND a uniform too :lol: :lol: :lol:
got to stop wishin' got to start fishin'....
DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:I'm not sure I know you anymore... :o :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tell us how you really feel about Izod? :lol:
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:
Tequila Revenge wrote:I'm not sure I know you anymore... :o :lol: :lol: :wink:

Tell us how you really feel about Izod? :lol:[/quote]

Most of us dressed in clothes in the 80's we would rather forget. WHAT THE HELL GOOD IS A MEMBERS ONLY JACKET GOOD FOR :lol: :lol:

Watched Mystic Pizza last night. :o :o :o No one wore those clothes in public, right :D
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

ROTFLMAO...I totally missed that DK! Good catch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tequila Revenge
Lester Polyester

Brown Eyed Girl wrote:ROTFLMAO...I totally missed that DK! Good catch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

Tequila Revenge wrote:
Brown Eyed Girl wrote:ROTFLMAO...I totally missed that DK! Good catch! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you're the one who typed it! Must have been the crocs. :wink: :P
DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

Yeah, but I would have to agree after the split from Lacoste. Just sayin.
APLATillman
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 19
Favorite Boat Drink: free

Post by APLATillman »

i own these...

and these...

my wife has 3 pair and my son has one. My wife got them first and i laughed at how ugly they were and said i would never ever wear them. Now i slip them on just about every day.
DonnaKayDunbar
Under My Lone Palm

Post by DonnaKayDunbar »

APLATillman wrote:i own these...

and these...

my wife has 3 pair and my son has one. My wife got them first and i laughed at how ugly they were and said i would never ever wear them. Now i slip them on just about every day.
Love the Off Roads! And the Cayman style is pretty classic. How do you like the Turbo Strap on the back of your Off Roads?
APLATillman

Post by APLATillman »

just saw a couple more cool guys sporting their crocs...

Jack Nicholson and George Bush!! :o :o

found the picture accompyaning an article titled..."Curse of Crocs: Why middle-aged men wear the ugliest shoes ever invented". Here is the article...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ICL=TOPART
APLATillman

Post by APLATillman »

DonnaKayDunbar wrote:
APLATillman wrote:i own these...

and these...

Love the Off Roads! And the Cayman style is pretty classic. How do you like the Turbo Strap on the back of your Off Roads?
nothing special...like i said i usually jus slip them on when i am doing stuff around the house outside so i normally just have the straps flipped up for easy access. to be honest...i had no idea it was called a TURBO STRAP...sounds cool...wonder if i do use the strap if it will make me go faster?? :D
SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by SharkOnLand »

APLATillman wrote:just saw a couple more cool guys sporting their crocs...

Jack Nicholson and George Bush!! :o :o

found the picture accompyaning an article titled..."Curse of Crocs: Why middle-aged men wear the ugliest shoes ever invented". Here is the article...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ICL=TOPART
Is that the Presidential seal on GWB's socks? :o :lol:
Image Image
buffettbride
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: Cuba Libre

Post by buffettbride »

Turbo strap?

Look uglier, only faster. :lol:

That said, my feet are in excrutiating pain today. :lol: :roll:
green1
Hoot!

Post by green1 »

They are ugly as sin. I refuse to even try a pair on, or get them for my kids. Ugh, the worst fad since pegged parachute pants.

Sorry DK, but those high heal ones are still fugly.
SharkOnLand
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by SharkOnLand »

Ok, here's my WTF? moment of the day. I was checking out the crocs website, and they have golf shoes....
Image Image
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

I've tried on every style they make and they are just too wide. I would love to have a pair of them.

Debbie
tikitatas
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 10

Post by tikitatas »

Not a fan. I wear Keens.
Cate

"When you realize how perfect everything is you will tilt your head back and laugh at the sky." ~ Buddha

Brown Eyed Girl
Nibblin' on Oreos

tikitatas wrote:Not a fan. I wear Keens.
I have a pair of Keens but they are too wide too. My foot slips around too much and I get blisters. :( I really liked them, dambit.