I love keens. I have a pair of brown leather shoes and a pair of the canvas shoes too. I don't have the sandals, I just can't justify spending $100 on a pair of sandals...tikitatas wrote:Not a fan. I wear Keens.
In this forum you can discuss anything from sports, news, or what ever is on your mind.
- Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
- Posts: 6665
- Joined: January 2, 2006 7:34 pm
- Number of Concerts: 0
- Location: Wishing I was somewhere other than here...
- Havana Daydreamin'
- Posts: 870
- Joined: February 20, 2006 10:42 am
- Favorite Buffett Song: My favorites seem to change with the seasons
- Number of Concerts: 11
- Favorite Boat Drink: Some patron please
- Location: Long Island, NY
APLATillman wrote:just saw a couple more cool guys sporting their crocs...
Jack Nicholson and George Bush!!
found the picture accompyaning an article titled..."Curse of Crocs: Why middle-aged men wear the ugliest shoes ever invented". Here is the article...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/f ... ICL=TOPART
Well if thats not an argument to not wear them I don't know what it. I'm happy with my flip flops, Teva's or Quicksilver's, both good. You will never catch me in Crocs and thats all I have to say about that.