FL Keys / Key West

This is a travelogue area for places to visit, stay, eat, etc...

Moderator: SMLCHNG

FinsUp6835
I Love the Now!
Favorite Buffett Song: LivingstonsGone2TX MeetMeinMemphis Winoandiknow CowboyIntheJungle
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Ice Cold Loaded Landshark

Re: FL Keys / Key West

Post by FinsUp6835 »

Hi, all:

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in Key West? Want to be close to Duval and everything in the heart of it.

Last time I went down was years ago and we stayed at some Hilton or something. Just affordable and clean. I have been looking at AirBnBs but wanted to ask if anyone knew of some awesome B&Bs or affordable hotels. Cant wait for July!

Thanks and Fins up!
"Tragedies very often become comedies, and they better become comedies real fast or else you're in a lot of trouble..." - Jimmy, 1978.
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

FinsUp6835 wrote: March 12, 2021 7:39 am Hi, all:

Does anyone have any recommendations on where to stay in Key West? Want to be close to Duval and everything in the heart of it.

Last time I went down was years ago and we stayed at some Hilton or something. Just affordable and clean. I have been looking at AirBnBs but wanted to ask if anyone knew of some awesome B&Bs or affordable hotels. Cant wait for July!

Thanks and Fins up!
Key West & Affordable in the same sentence? I guess it's relative to your financial $tatu$..... :wink: :wink:
For the most part I've contacted former BN member Susie via email (info@keywestkey.com) for help, tips & deals. It's been a couple years since I've last been down there & contacted her so not sure if she's still "in the business", but MANY members have previously reached out to her for their needs.
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
MICHIPHIN
God's Own Drunk
Favorite Buffett Song: Boat Drinks
Number of Concerts: 48
Favorite Boat Drink: Cold Beer

Post by MICHIPHIN »

Is SA still a police officer in Key West?
Trying to Reason, With Hurricane Season......
springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

I wonder how many things are still there on the list? The more I read, the more confused I get.

Probably need a more currant thread....