Favorite Buffett Song: Manana or CILCIA
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Yes please

Re: Who's going to Detroit? 9/23/2021

Post by tailgaitingph »

Ticket gods smile on anyone else today?
Dr.Corona
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: As if you HAD to ask!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

Well.....Yes. Although if you notice my post in the "Ticket Buying Stories" thread it's not much of a challenge to score this year.
Phriend actually purchased yesterday during presale, got......not so good seats. Fortunately was able to contact TicketBastard & exchanged for mucho better seats!
Would advise anyone who purchased yesterday to check out current availability & see if that may be an option for them.
Corona by day, Corona by night, any old time is just alright!Image
WVParrothead
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Stories We Could Tell
Number of Concerts: 118

Post by WVParrothead »

tailgaitingph wrote: August 20, 2021 2:12 pm Ticket gods smile on anyone else today?
Blossom? Yes. Pine Knob? Nope.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
Alpine/Delray/Jones Beach/Nashville(3)
Frisco/Ft Lauderdale/Indy/Orange Beach/Raleigh/Red Rocks/Toronto/VA Beach(2)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by tailgaitingph »

Dr.Corona wrote: August 20, 2021 2:17 pm Well.....Yes. Although if you notice my post in the "Ticket Buying Stories" thread it's not much of a challenge to score this year.
Phriend actually purchased yesterday during presale, got......not so good seats. Fortunately was able to contact TicketBastard & exchanged for mucho better seats!
Would advise anyone who purchased yesterday to check out current availability & see if that may be an option for them.
Glad to hear someone else noticed the presale seats were not that good.
Not to mention they were Platinum :evil:
I'll definitely keep my eye out for something 1st or 2nd row but I'm content with what I have.

I also wonder about many of the same things you posted in Ticket Buying.
WVParrothead

Post by WVParrothead »

Dr.Corona wrote: August 20, 2021 2:17 pm Well.....Yes. Although if you notice my post in the "Ticket Buying Stories" thread it's not much of a challenge to score this year.
Solid discussion. I threw my .02 in over there.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
AC/Baltimore/Bangor/Charlotte/Columbus/Detroit/Hershey/Holmdel/Houston/Jaxville/KW/Tinley/WPB(1)
WVParrothead

Post by WVParrothead »

FYI, for those fully vaxxed, it looks like you'll need to bring your physical card with you. I reached out to Star Lake and asked if a picture of my card on my phone would be enough and they said no, need the physical card. Even though Pine Knob isn't owned by Live Nation like Star Lake, I believe they have the same requirements/policies.

Better to be safe than sorry, I don't want to see anyone travel there and forget their card, or assume a picture of it will do.
Pittsburgh(17)
Cincy(15)
Bristow(14)
Boston(11)
Camden(6)
Tampa/Vegas(5)
Blossom(4)
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

😎😎😎

Debbie
Dr.Corona
Favorite Buffett Song: Apocalypso..no..Semi-True Story..no.Creola..no..REGGAE ACCIDENT!!

Post by Dr.Corona »

dnw wrote: August 27, 2021 7:42 am😎😎😎
What??? You sure it won't be to cold that late in September for you to come to Michigan Debbie?? :wink:
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Dr.Corona wrote: August 27, 2021 9:14 am
What??? You sure it won't be to cold that late in September for you to come to Michigan Debbie?? :wink:

😃😃😃

Debbie
PetalMel
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: Depends on my mood--there are so many....
Number of Concerts: 35
Favorite Boat Drink: Most anything with rum

Post by PetalMel »

dnw wrote: August 27, 2021 9:24 am

😃😃😃
Wait, what?? For reals? I will be there with my keet and her friend. We scored lawns just cuz I thought they would be easier to resell if needed. I am getting excited :)
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

PetalMel wrote: September 8, 2021 4:22 am

😃😃😃
Wait, what?? For reals? I will be there with my keet and her friend. We scored lawns just cuz I thought they would be easier to resell if needed. I am getting excited :)

Yes, Mel. See you there! 😃😃😃

Debbie
PetalMel
Hoot!

Post by PetalMel »

dnw wrote: September 8, 2021 8:04 am

😃😃😃

YaY!!!! Now to figure out who to find everyone so I can say hi! :)
well, ummmmmmm, yah, I guess I better come up with something witty to put in this spot since everyone is reading it.......

Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

PetalMel wrote: September 9, 2021 4:23 am

😃😃😃

Looks like it will just be 3 of us this year. Not sure how much effort we're putting into tailgating setup. We've been pretty dedicated at setting up in the oasis (grassy area) but with it not being a mid summer show not expecting the pavement to be cooking this year. It is nice to have the extra elbow room of the oasis though. Weather may dictate.

Pretty much whole upper pavilion still open. Have a feeling it will be available come show day. May be available for upgrade if you have an interest MJ. Maybe even a Groupon promotion. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif] I can keep you in the loop if you like. 8)
PetalMel
Hoot!

Post by PetalMel »

Dr.Corona wrote: September 9, 2021 9:16 am
PetalMel wrote: September 9, 2021 4:23 am

😃😃😃

Looks like it will just be 3 of us this year. Not sure how much effort we're putting into tailgating setup. We've been pretty dedicated at setting up in the oasis (grassy area) but with it not being a mid summer show not expecting the pavement to be cooking this year. It is nice to have the extra elbow room of the oasis though. Weather may dictate.

Pretty much whole upper pavilion still open. Have a feeling it will be available come show day. May be available for upgrade if you have an interest MJ. Maybe even a Groupon promotion. [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif] I can keep you in the loop if you like. 8)

Please do! I figured that lawn would be able to resell but even those are still available..... :( Oh well.

Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

Rear of Pavilion Left side & Right side tickets have been reduced to $46+fees, same as Lawn
PetalMel
Hoot!

Post by PetalMel »

Dr.Corona wrote: September 15, 2021 10:09 am Rear of Pavilion Left side & Right side tickets have been reduced to $46+fees, same as Lawn
Thanks for the heads up. I just did the email exchange process. We are in nosebleeds but now in the pavilion. Looking forward to next Thursday :)

Dr.Corona

Post by Dr.Corona »

PetalMel wrote: September 15, 2021 8:04 pm
Dr.Corona wrote: September 15, 2021 10:09 am Rear of Pavilion Left side & Right side tickets have been reduced to $46+fees, same as Lawn
Thanks for the heads up. I just did the email exchange process. We are in nosebleeds but now in the pavilion. Looking forward to next Thursday :)
The way it’s looking you’ll be able to shuffle down another 10 rows once the show gets rolling...
msu#1
Behind Door #3

Post by msu#1 »

The dead show last week was packed ...empty seats here or there in the pavilion bit felt like a full house....

Heads up the entry is facked up and will take awhile.

Was shocked at the number of people with "negative test" paperwork but not vaccine cards....very disappointing they would go to that much trouble for a test instead of just getting the shot.

Seems like alot of parrothead aren't as loyal as one would seem with the ticket numbers available....

We on second look have lawns....with the reduced price might have to look into pavilion upgrades..

Ps.....the dead show was great and was good to feel normal for a night, even bought a show shirt which I haven't done in 20 years
Lake Erie Pirate scientist
tailgaitingph
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine

Post by tailgaitingph »

I was very impressed with how Red Rocks handled the neg test/card check. They had people at the bottom entrance of the venue checking & I thought the line went very quickly both nights.
ParrotheadCMC
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Tire Swing- FINALLY HEARD IT LIVE :)
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Sangria, Margarita and Patron Shots

Post by ParrotheadCMC »

If anyone isn't stalking TM, there are some good seats popping up. I swapped row BB for row Q and just swapped those for Row H.

I wonder when the tailgating will start. I've got to decide if I'm taking a 1/2 day off school or not. The weather looks like it should be decent.