Who's going to Atlantic City June 30th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Suezg24
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by Suezg24 »

:D

I'll be @ Maloney's!!!!!!!!!! Seems like the place to be!!!!!! I'm gonna miss the tailgating....next best thing!

thebeachbumm33
I Love the Now!

Post by thebeachbumm33 »

NAILS wrote:So who will be drinking with me at Maloney's on Saturday afternoon ?
I'll get there around 3 :D
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do So throw off the bowlines Sail away from the safe harbor Catch the trade winds in your sails Explore Dream Discover

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

thebeachbumm33 wrote:
NAILS wrote:So who will be drinking with me at Maloney's on Saturday afternoon ?
I think we're going too but also want to go to the beach "tailgating". 8)
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

NAILS
Southeast of disorder

Post by NAILS »

thebeachbumm33 wrote:
I will be there by 4. I have to get a firm time for the sitter and off we go. Leave Maloney's around 7 and hit a few beach bars on the walk to Boardwalk Hall.

parrotheadstueby
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 38
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark and Stormy

Post by parrotheadstueby »

NAILS wrote:
thebeachbumm33 wrote:
I will be there by 4. I have to get a firm time for the sitter and off we go. Leave Maloney's around 7 and hit a few beach bars on the walk to Boardwalk Hall.
We'll be there probally around 11/12 -wahts closing time?
I want to go back to the island,
Where the shrimp boats tie up to the pilin'.
Give me oysters and beer for dinner ev'ry day of the year

NAILS
Southeast of disorder

Post by NAILS »

parrotheadstueby wrote:
NAILS wrote:
thebeachbumm33 wrote:
We'll be there probally around 11/12 -wahts closing time?
They are open until at least 6am. A lot of bars in AC never close, but they probably close around 6.

puckhead
Invalid Email Address

Post by puckhead »

pirate@43 wrote:Got this in an email from John
I was just informed that the Friday 6/29 at Harrah's is a private event... But, our Saturday show at Trump Marina is open to all!
Where at the Trump Maria are they playing? I noticed that some band BKG is scheduled at the Deck at 2:30, so JF is probably not at the Deck...

Are they setting up a stage in the parking-lot next to the Marina?

thebeachbumm33
I Love the Now!

Post by thebeachbumm33 »

This just popped up on the radar :wink: Please pm me your email if you want an ophicial pass it's an attachment...

BUFFETT ROCKS AC JUNE 30!
and Here’s Your
Parrothead
Party
Pass
to the
Ducktown Tavern
2400 Atlantic Ave.
(on the corner of Atlantic and Georgia, one block west of Boardwalk Hall)
COME PARTY WITH THE
JERSEY SHORE PARROT HEAD CLUB
OF ATLANTIC & CAPE MAY COUNTIES!
Jersey Shore Parrot Head wristband gets you $3.50 beer and $4.50-5.50 drink specials
from noon - 8pm
Outside party tent with beer and margaritas
DJ
Burgers, Dogs, BBQ Chicken
$5 cover charge
You must present this pass to
receive the JSPH Club wristband!
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do So throw off the bowlines Sail away from the safe harbor Catch the trade winds in your sails Explore Dream Discover

gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by gingerbreadman »

Seems like a lot of choices for Saturday now.

Not sure how you can get tickets for John Frinzi on Saturday.

Never been to AC so I wonder if the people that know the area could point out the cross streets where all the beach bars are.
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

APLATillman
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 19
Favorite Boat Drink: free

Post by APLATillman »

gingerbreadman wrote:Seems like a lot of choices for Saturday now.

Not sure how you can get tickets for John Frinzi on Saturday.

Never been to AC so I wonder if the people that know the area could point out the cross streets where all the beach bars are.
there are 3 beach bars, a couple closed because of DEP regulations. the 3 are Bally's, Hilton & Trump. Trump is the closest to the Boardwalk Hall, just a block north, Bally's is about .3 miles N & Hilton is about .7 miles S. below is link to an article from this weeks ACWeekly that gives you a rundown of the 3 beach bars. it also tells you about Trump Marina Deck bar, that is where JFrinzi is playing Sat. afternoon. http://acweekly.com/view.php?id=6764

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

and what a great day it will be! JOHN FRINZI in the afternoon and BUFFETT at night! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

Zuke
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 59

Post by Zuke »

We're in, Ticketmaster has AWESOME 96 dollars seats in section 223, right now, if you get row A, seats 20-21, you can sit next to us!

Swore I wasn't going...............but what the heck.................

habourgirl
At the Bama Breeze
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Habour
Favorite Boat Drink: rum

Post by habourgirl »

Zuke wrote:We're in, Ticketmaster has AWESOME 96 dollars seats in section 223, right now, if you get row A, seats 20-21, you can sit next to us!

ZUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see ya there buddy! I wasn't gonna go either, but alas, I can't say no to Jimmy!!!

Fu Corleone
License to Chill
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: Dark N Stormy

Post by Fu Corleone »

habourgirl wrote:
Zuke wrote:We're in, Ticketmaster has AWESOME 96 dollars seats in section 223, right now, if you get row A, seats 20-21, you can sit next to us!

ZUKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see ya there buddy! I wasn't gonna go either, but alas, I can't say no to Jimmy!!!
AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Uh oh......We'll be really raising hell NEXT SATURDAY! Does TB know about this? :P

LIZebra
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by LIZebra »

Can't wait!!!! Only 1 more week.. Where is everyone staying? We are at the Trop

Zuke
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 59

Post by Zuke »

I booked a room at the Red Roof Inn, 2 miles off the strip for 79 bucks this morning.

thebeachbumm33
I Love the Now!

Post by thebeachbumm33 »

I'll be staying at the Taj Poker Room :o til I sober up then it's a quick 20 minute ride to my home in Ocean City :D :pirate:

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

thebeachbumm33 wrote:I'll be staying at the Taj Poker Room :o til I sober up then it's a quick 20 minute ride to my home in Ocean City :D :pirate:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

TommyBahama
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: No particular Favorite
Number of Concerts: 86
Favorite Boat Drink: yes please
Location: Connecticut--May your time be filled with relaxing sunsets,cool drinks and sand between your toes.

Post by TommyBahama »

Fu Corleone wrote:
habourgirl wrote:

AWESOME!!!!!!!!

Uh oh......We'll be really raising hell NEXT SATURDAY! Does TB know about this? :P
Zuke called me.....but no can do.....i have Chicago(Buffett)...Chesney(Foxboro)....Beach Boys(Cape Cod).....Mohegan......2 Foxboro shows ...MSG and a Topless Phlocking coming up!!!...can't do everything!!!

Creola
I need two more boat drinks

Post by Creola »

Come on Tom, you can do it! We convinced Sweendog to hop on the party train....come on!!!!!!!!!!