Post by Mr Play »

2nd Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy
Saturday 4/26/2008 with a Friday Night Phlocking

Charity proceeds are at $16,500
Wristbands Sold - 1,122

The proceeds were distributed as follows;
$10,000 - Becky and Dana
$3,000 - National Breast Cancer Foundation
$500 - Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (TNT Bike race donation for diverg)
$500 - Leukemia & Lymphoma Society (TNT marathon donation for heehee)
$500 - Avon Foundation for Breast Cancer (Avon walk donation for parrotsgirl)
$500 - Why Me Foundation for Childrens Cancer
$500 - Dallas SCORES Foundation for inner city kids
$500 - Lynn Douglas Fund
$500 - phjim for buffettnews site expenses

Becky and Dana with East Texas Parrothead on the right;

Mr Play and Janelle Hail, Founder and CEO of the National Breast Cancer Foundation;

Here is a link to everyone's pictures from this year's event;
http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=68403

In particular, Dirtracer49 did an outstanding job as our event photographer. You can see his pictures at www.buffettconcert.com

When: Friday April 25 and Saturday April 26, 2008
What: All-Day Tailgate before the Jimmy Buffett concert on Saturday with a Phlocking on Friday night
Where: Fox Sports Grill and Pizza Hut Park north of Dallas, TX
Who: Everyone who reads this is invited to join the parties. See below for more details.
Why: To Party With A Purpose - we are raising money to support some worthy causes

Click Here for an overview from Miles Hampton at Radio Margaritaville on 3/5
Click here for another update from Miles on 3/24
Click here for another update from Miles on 4/16
Click here for another shout-out from Miles on 4/17
Click here for a final recap from Miles on 5/15

(Thank you Miles, and thank you gingerbreadman for recording and hosting the audio)

Click here for a newspaper article describing the event
(Thank you East Texas Parrothead)

Overview
Yes the party is still open. Wristbands are $5 if you arrange for them in advance and agree to bring something for the tailgate. Send me a Private Message to make arrangements. I will put them in an envelope with your screen name and put them at the table where water is being sold at the tailgate. You can pay for them there when you pick them up.

For people who just show up at the tailgate and want to buy wristbands, they will be $10 each if you bring something for the party. Walk-ins without a tailgate contribution will be $20 each. Right now I have about 150 left, and once they're gone that's it.

Note - This is not a pre-paid party. It will be a group effort, with everyone pitching in by bringing what they can. At the tailgate we'll share our listed contributions freely with everyone who has a wristband. I bought 1,200 wristbands and I will be mailing them out before the tailgate.

I'm assigning items based on our current need. This is a fluid process so if you want to bring something you don't see listed, just post in the thread and we'll talk about it. The end result should be a good tailgate party where noone feels like they're having to do too much.

It's all about teamwork and that means everyone doing their part. The success of this party depends on everyone doing what they say they're going to do. If you're signed up for something you can't bring or do, let me know and I'll find someone else to cover it.

This is a picture of the Leaky Tiki which consists of a hot tub on a trailer with a fully stocked Tiki Bar.

Here is the overview from last year's tailgate party;
http://www.buffettnews.com/forum/viewto ... start=2040

Wristbands - $5,610
Access to the tailgate items will be controlled by wristbands, which I mailed out the week of April 14th. I'm requesting a $5 donation per wristband this year, with all proceeds benefiting the charities. The $5 also enters you in a raffle, and I expect to have some good prizes this year.

If you want to be part of this tailgate, send me a PM with the following information;
Real Name
Number in your Party
Email Address
Street Address
Phone Number
Arrival & Departure Dates
Where Staying
How Many for Friday Night Phlocking

I'll reply with instructions on paying for the wristbands. Once I have your payment for the wristbands, you will be confirmed.
We'll talk about your item contributions as time progresses.
Yes this applies to everyone, even if I have your information from past tailgate parties.
As always I promise not to give out any personal information except your name and phone number, and then only to people on the contact list.

Tailgate Entertainment
We will have at least one DJ and a live band this year. The Bad Monkeys will perform from 2PM to 5PM on Saturday. They did an opening show for Buffett in 2002 at the Starplex. They are long time Parrotheads, very active with charity, and we are honored to have them performing at our tailgate.
http://www.thebadmonkeys.com

Sharkdog Challenge - $2,592.34
Everyone is is challenged to pitch in $25 in addition to the wristband cost. The total generated from the "extra $25" is shown above. This amount is included in the total at the top of the page. Special thanks to everyone who has stepped up to accept this challenge! The $25 is optional and it is not a requirement to get a wristband.
sharkdog wrote:Tell you what Mr Play I'll pledge another $25.00 towards the charities. Lets see how many other parrotheads will do the same. Seems like someone is always hitting me up anyway, so this way the money goes to a cause that all parrotheads can support!
T-Shirts - $2,670
We made custom T-shirts for this event. The graphic for the back is an original cartoon drawing of the Leaky Tiki hot tub and bar. All of the profits from shirt sales are going to the charities.

Here is the color version of the back along with the modified front logo;

ImageImage

I received the shirts on Wed 4/9 and I mailed them out the morning of Fri 4/11.

Water - $480
Bottled water will be for sale in the parking lot, $2 each or 3 for $5. East Texas Parrothead persuaded Ozarka to donate 1,000 bottles, and all of the proceeds will be used to help Angel Beech and her family with medical expenses. If you are strongly opposed to paying $2 for a bottle of water to help someone, please bring your own.
Click here for an article about the water donation from Ozarka

Silent Auction - $4,135
We will have a silent auction with all of the proceeds benefiting the charities. The items will be displayed Friday night and bidding will be open from 2PM to 4PM at the tailgate.

Items we have so far are;
1. An 11 x 14 photo from the 2007 Chicago band 11 X 14 signed by all eight band members, along with a Chicago 40th Anniversary CD to go with the photo.
2. Key West Margaritaville hat signed by JB
3. Paperback of "A Salty Piece of Land" signed by JB
4. "Take the Weather With You" CD signed by JB
5. (2) Buffett '07 tour t-shirts - one is large and the other is XL
6. Autographed pic of Peter Mayer *wailing* on his guitar
7. All access pass for the Hong Kong show, autographed by Peter
8. Children's T-shirt signed by George Strait
9. CD "Somewhere Down in Texas" signed by George Strait
10 Navy ball cap with George Strait's name embroidered
11. (2) tickets to the J.M.W. Turner Exhibit at the Dallas Museum of Art
12. CDs/DVDs from Lyle Lovett
13. Original black & white drawing for the back of the t-shirts, framed and autographed by cartoonist Lennie Peterson
14. DVD - Live From Austin - Asleep at the Wheel - from Austin City Limits
15. CD - The Very Best of Asleep at the Wheel
16. CD - Reinventing the Wheel
17. Bumper stickers - Asleep at the Wheel
18. Autographed photo of Ray Benson
19. Ball cap - Black and yellow - The Road Goes on Forever - REK
20. Ball cap - Black and pink - The Road Goes on Forever - REK
21. Two Tees - 1 Large - 1 XLarge - REK
22. DVD - Live from Austin - REK
23. CD - Best - REK
24. CD - Live and the Ryman - REK
25. CD - What I Really Mean - REK
26. Really long Bumper sticker - REK
27. Two coozies - REK
28. Autographed copy of the book "Same Kind of Different as Me"
29. 18 x 24 NUMBERED Beach Boy Lithograph signed by Mike Love and Bruce Johnston
30. "The Very Best of the Beach Boys" CD
33. Signed copy of Lucy Buffett's cookbook
34. New biography of Townes Van Zandt
35. Kinky Friedman CD
36. 2ft x 3ft sign with the full-color logo by cartoonist Lennie Peterson
37. Wine Tasting Party for 30 people at Premier Wines of Plano
38. Brand New Grill used only at the FFFII
39. Texas Flag flown over the state capital on December 25th which is JB's birthday
40. 2 autographed Zane Lewis T-shirts
41. 2 autographed Zane Lewis CD's
42. Gift basket of "parrothead stuff" for dogs.
43. 3 Pairs of Parrothead-themed sunglasses
44. 3 autographed Little Feat CD's
45. Autographed Gypsy Songman Book and CD set from Jerry Jeff Walker
46. Collection of framed Hawaii photographs from pojo
47. Wooden Tiki Lounge sign
48. Autographed head shot of Miranda (color)
49. Autographed CD of "Crazy Ex-Girlfriend"
50. 3 Autographed CD's from the Bad Monkeys
51. 3 "Angels in Tropical Shirts" CD's
52. 7 Autographed CD's from Jake Shimubukuru
53. 2 Autographed DVDs from Jake Shimubukuru
54. Autographed T-shirt from Jake Shimubukuru
55. Weekend Stay (Friday & Saturday Nite) w/ Breakfast - Courtyard - Marriot Dallas location
56. Hamilton Beech Bar Blender
57. Libby Margaritta Pitcher & Glass set
58. 3 Medium Cozumel Margaritaville t-shirts
59. 2 tickets to the May 3rd Kenny Chesney concert in Frisco
60. FFFII t-shirt autographed by Mac Mcanally - size XL
61. Autographed CD from Mac McAnally
62. Autographed copy of the book "The Coaches' Motivational Playbook"

(Some of the less-valuable items may be used for the raffle instead of the auction)

With help from heehee, East Texas Parrothead will be running the silent auction. ETP asks that everyone who has something to donate for the silent auction please email her at thmathews at suddenlink.net with a photo and a description of what they're donating. She will put something together for the thread about a week before the show. A complete list will help her with organization and getting the forms ready, etc.

Everyone is urged *not* to contact Jimmy's staff or management team seeking further donations or support. With 500 to 1,000 people expected for this tailgate, it could be overwhelming if everyone started emailing or calling them with requests. The same courtesy applies to the staff at Pizza Hut Park. I appreciate everyone's enthusiasm surrounding this event, but we need to limit our communications through the appropriate channels. Thanks for your cooperation and support.

If you are a winning bidder for an item, you can pay by cash or Paypal at the tailgate and take the item with you. I'll have a laptop with a Sprint wireless card to use Paypal. If you write a check, the item will be shipped once the funds are confirmed and clear the banks.

Here is a slideshow that East Texas Parrothead put together showing some of the items;
http://s68.photobucket.com/albums/i4/ea ... ebc948.pbw

Pizza Hut Park Location
The address for Pizza Hut Park is;
9200 World Cup Way
Frisco, TX 75034

Here's a map of the area with Pizza Hut Park and other points of interest. For reference, it's 4 miles from Pizza Hut Park to the Embassy Suites. The Tollway is finished now, which should makes access a lot easier than it was last year.

Parking Information
Our tailgate will be at the picnic shelters between the Green Lots at the Dr Pepper Victory Center. Parking will be $20 per space in all of the lots surrounding the Victory Center. These lots will open at 9AM on Saturday and you can park overnight after the concert. There is another concert on Sunday 4/27 and they want everyone out by 6AM.

We will have both picnic shelters and the big concession area between the lots;

The Green Preferred lot on the west has 144 spaces and the Green Lot on the east has 95 spaces. For overflow parking, the northern Red West Lot has 169 spaces and the L-Section of the Green Lot has 150 spaces. So there are 239 spaces in the green lots surrounding the shelters and 319 spaces in the overflow lots for a grand total of 558 spaces near the shelters.

PHP is requiring that each car have concert tickets to get into the lots. If you don't have a ticket, carpool in with someone who does. In talking to the Operations Director for PHP, they just don't want carloads of people coming for the tailgate only.

The picnic shelters are circled on this map. We'll have a huge yellow helium balloon like they have at car lots for everyone to find us easily this year. So everyone knows, it's a third of a mile from the green parking lots to the stadium.

The PHP website has the following parking information;
http://www.pizzahutpark.com/Home/tabid/ ... fault.aspx

Date: Saturday April 26th at 7:30PM; Gates Open at 6:00PM
RV and Camper Parking Prices:
There is NO Overnight Parking prior to Friday at Pizza Hut Park
Friday Night through Sunday Morning: $200.00
(Gets you 4 spots, April 25th 6pm in the Red Stadium West Lot, must be out of lots by 6am on Sunday)

Saturday through Sunday Morning: Price based on parking lot price
$100 for Red, Blue, and Gold lots
$80 for Green and White lots
(Gets you 4 spots, overnight, must be out of lots by 6am on Sunday)

RV Parking General Information:
RV parking WILL be available in the Red Stadium West Parking Lot ONLY beginning Friday, April 25th at 6PM; all RV overnight parking not arriving on Friday, will be recommended to park also in the Red Stadium West Lot Saturday morning.
All other parking gates will open on Saturday, April 26th at 9AM.
There are no RV hook ups, electrical, or plumbing available for at Pizza Hut Park
Tailgating is permitted
Propane tanks are permitted; charcoal and lighter fluid are not permitted
Portable Toilets will be provided for your service at Pizza Hut Park by calling Tom Sellers from Lone Star Restrooms at 214.277.4434. No other companies will be allowed to be used.
All cars and RV’s must be off PHP grounds Sunday, April 27th by 6am

Pizza Hut Park RV Parking Policies:
Only people with tickets for the show are allowed to park on the grounds
A no re-entry policy (no in and outs) will be enforced. Once you leave a lot you will have to repurchase another parking pass
We will not allow the purchase of parking passes for others and you are not allowed to save spaces for others
ABSOLUTELY NO dumping of GRAY or BLACK WATER. Pizza Hut Park will provide Free of Charge a gray/black water disposal truck for your service. Anyone in violation of this policy will be ticketed.
Please dispose of trash in containers located throughout the parking lots; Pizza Hut Park staff will be collecting trash throughout the day
No Outside Food Vendors are allowed; if found, they will be ticketed and removed from the premise
Domestic pets are permitted; however, pets must be kept on leash at all times and their owner must pick up and dispose of pet waste in trash receptacle

Other General Information:
General Vehicle Parking Prices:
Red, Gold, Blue Lots are $25; Green and White Lots are $20
Handicapped Parking is available in all colored lots
Closest supermarket is Kroger, located at the southeast intersection of Teel Parkway and Main St, approximately 2 miles west of Pizza Hut Park

RV Info
We'll have a choreographed parking scheme for our lot, which wheatsailor (Jim) is putting together. If you're bringing an RV or large vehicle needing special consideration, please send a PM to wheatsailor with the specifics. Each RV will be allowed up to 4 parking spaces, and you will pay for each space when you enter the lot. We will be allowed to line our RV's up along Technology Dr on Friday night and enter together when the lot opens on Saturday morning.

Nametags
Phins1026 is providing custom tailgate nametags for everyone with a screen name that is coming to the tailgate. I'll mail them out with wristbands and T-shirts a couple of weeks before the concert.
If you want a standard issue Buffettnews nametag, he does those too. Send a PM directly to Phins1026 for those.

Who's Confirmed for the Tailgate (Wristband Payment Received)
~Hippolyte~ - 1 - Holiday Inn Express
1 phor the road - 4 - Westin
aamenard - 4 - Relative's House
aeroparrot - 1 - Holiday Inn Express
alliecat - 2 - TBD
amyhbullock - 8 - Hyatt Place Plano
andrewsjerrypat - 5 - Hampton Inn
Angel Beech - 12 - TBD
bamapirate - 2 - Home
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver - 2 - RV in Parking Lot
bfrost - 2 - TBD
Big Dog Daddy - 2 - Marriott Plano
Big PHan - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
boatdrinks07 - 5 - TBD
bones - 4 - Embassy Suites
browneyedgrltx - 2 - Embassy Suites
bufetphlock - 5 - Embassy Suites
buffettfan69 - 3 - Comfort Suites Addison
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo - 6 - Towneplace Suites
captainjz16 - 4 - Plano
carrolldf - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
changeinattitude - 4 - Holiday Inn Stonebriar
Charlie fabian - 2 - Hyatt Place Plano
clearlakeparrot - 3 - TBD
coconuttz - 4 - RV in Parking Lot
cocotel - 1 - Holiday Inn Express
CoMo - 2 - TBD
conched - Absent and Missed
D PHarmBoy & PharmGirl - 8 - Holiday Inn Express & Embassy Suites
Danimal1128 - 9 - TBD
davidso - 2 - NYLO
delaneytalkstostatues - 2 - Courtyard at Legacy Park
Dezdmona - 3 - Home
Dirtracer49 - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
divaschepps - 2 - Homewood Suites
diverg - 1 - Days Inn
dldavis88 - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
DrJill - 4 - Home
Drunk Phish - 6 - TBD
dwatts - 2 - Homestead Suites
East Texas Parrothead - 3 - Homewood Suites
fins2theleft - 4 - Home
FINS4LIFE - 15 - TBD
Finsupbaby - 6 - Home
flipflopgirl - 4 - Holiday Inn Express
flip flopin my life away - 4 - Fairfield Inn Plano
floridagirl - 6 - TBD
flpanfan - 2 - Friend's house
flynavy88 - 4 - Home
frognot - 5 - Home
fruitcake72 - 2 - TBD
fuzzy30 - 8 - Home
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 11 - RV in Parking Lot
gingerbreadman & magnus & Mr Moon - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
gpblxbeach - 6 - Home
Grams - 3 - Holiday Inn Express
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
Grittman - 2 - Home
he came from london - 2 - Embassy Suites
heehee - 27 - Home
hezgone - 2 - TBD
hgh3 - 6 - TBD
hokiegal - 4 - Home
Hypnautiq - 2 - Marriott Courtyard
itguy2000 - 2 - Home
JanelovesJimmy - 16 - Sheraton Stonebriar
jedivet - 1 - Relative's House
jelloshotgirl - 23 - Home
JNB583 - 3 - Towne Place Suites
joerookie - 2 - Home
JohnMc - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
JsGirl75002 - 2 - TBD
Jump Up - 1 - TBD
JustShari - 2 - La Quita Plano West
jweyenberg - 7 - Home
katwich - 2 - Hampton Inn
kaybop - 4 - TBD
kennyp2000 - 18 - RV in Red Lot
ladyparrothead - 2 - Baymont Plano
LIPH - 1 - Holiday Inn Express
lovin_jimmy - 2 - Home
luciole - 3 - Home
lyndonph - 2 - Residence Inn
maggiemay56 - 3 - TBD
Mango Bulldog - 4 - Marriott
Marnin Grita Guy (included with nolestaylor) - Towne Place Suites
Martyritaville - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
Michel2852 - 4 - RV in Parking Lot
mike wilson - 14 - Holiday Inn Express
mlambring - 4 - Home
mohitolover - 4 - Relative's House
mprice583 - 8 - Home
Mr Play & Mrs. Play - 2 - Towneplace Suites
murrays2 - 10 - Home
muzeman - 4 - Camping at Lake Lewisville
mydogbuffett - 10 - TBD
Native Texas Parrothead - 4 - Home
NawlinsBDB - 4 - NYLO
nocolorsjim - 2 - Sheraton Stonebriar
No Sweat & LSUGumboDad - 2 - La Quinta Addison
nolestaylor - 4 - Friend's House
nwalandshark - 14 - Staybridge Suites
OKCPhan - 2 - TBD
oph - 1 - Days Inn Lewisville
opharbour - 2 - La Quinta Plano
Oz_79 - 1 - TBD
paperboy - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
parrottheadbaby - 4 - Home
parrotheadbob - 10 - TBD
pcook - 6 - Hampton Inn
peachy keen - 8 - Home
peejay - 1 - Extended Stay America
PerfectMangos - 4 - TBD
Pharmer's Daughter - 2 - Home
PharmGirl's Friend - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
phijimanOK - 4 - Holiday Inn Express & NYLO
Phins1026 - TBD
Phirefighter parrothead - 39 - TBD
phlip phlop repairman - 26 - Hampton Inn
PHritz 01 - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
piratenurse - 2 - NYLO
playafigi - 2 - Home
pojo - 1 - HIS Frisco
Ponchodon&DiOKC - 2 - Hampton Inn
RagTopDayz - 10 - Hampton Inn
ragtopW - 1 - Holiday Inn Express
RagTopWomen - 2 - RV in West Lot
raiderguy - 1 - La Quinta
RAYRO - 6 - Home
Razorback Yankee - 2 - Homewood Suites
redfish4kat - 4 - TBD
robinc - 4 - Home
rrobertson - 4 - Home
run_ride_hide - 2 - NYLO
sailingawayoneday - 3 - TBD
ScarlettMacaw - 2 - Embassy Suites
Secret Guest #2 - 1 - TBD
SchoolGirlHeart - 1 (Tentative) - TBD
sharkdog - 2 - Towneplace Suites
Sheri hearts Buffett - 2 - TBD
Shoeless Kevin - 3 - Parking Lot at PHP
Shumpy - 15 - Home
Slink - 2 - Courtyard at Legacy Park
Slpless Knight - 13 - TBD
smokymnts - 2 - Home
snokes - 4 - TBD
SoCalParrothead - 4 - Fairfield Inn Plano
spooner16 - 10 - TBD
springparrot - 2 - Hampton Inn
srkmrd - 8 - La Quinta
staceystradersmith - 14 - Marriott Courtyard at Legacy Park
stackolee - 6 - Home
STL PARROTHEAD - 2 - Holiday Inn Express
Suzieq - 2 - TBD
swiftriverswan - 2 - TBD
The JB from Kansas - 4 - Hampton Inn
ToadsuckParrothead - 6
Tres Equis - 4 - Homewood Suites
trifcta - 5 - Residence Inn
tropicalfever - 8 - TBD
tthorn - 2 - Intercontinental
tulsahulagirl - 7 - Choice Suites The Colony
two4today - 2 - Towne Place Suites
txaggirl91 - 4 - TBD
TXPHead - 2 - Marriott
txsparrothead - 2 - Courtyard at Legacy
VanillaGrl - 2 - Candlewood Suites
vickster - 48 - RV in Parking Lot
WENDY FITCH - 2 - Embassy Suites
wheatsailor - 32 - Holiday Inn Express
whuffo - 14 - RV in Parking Lot
whyknot1970s - 2
wyatt - 32 - Friend's House

Item Contributions
~Hippolyte~ - 1 Bottle of Liquor for the shot luge
~Hippolyte~ - 1 Arriving at Lot Opening
~Hippolyte~ - 1 Help with Beverage Setup
1 phor the road - Transport Table & Turkey Fryer for JohnMc
1 phor the road - 15 Bags of Ice
1 phor the road - 1 Garden Hose
1 phor the road - 2 Cases of Beer
1 phor the road - 2 Trash Cans
1 phor the road - 10 Liquid Soap Dispensers
1 phor the road - 10 Gallons of Gasoline
1 phor the road - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
1 phor the road - 2 Fire Hoses
4evercherry - 4 Cases of Beer
4evercherry - 4 Bags of Ice
aamenard - 4 Cases of Beer
aeroparrot - 1 Shift on the Grill
aeroparrot - 1 Set of Harpoon Glasses for the Raffle - Received
alliecat - 10 Pounds of Potato Salad
amyhbullock - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
andrewsjerrypat - 36 RitaRims
Angel Beech - 500 Jello Shots
Angel Beech - 5 Bags of Ice
Angel Beech - 1300 Hamburger Buns
Angel Beech - 800 Hot Dog Buns
Angel Beech - 1 Table
Angel Beech - 1 Track for Vibrator Races
Anonymous - 1 Margarita Pitcher and Glass Set for the Raffle
Anonymous - 4 Genghis Grill Dinners for Two
bamapirate - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
bamapirate - 1 Bottle of Rum
bamapirate - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver - 2 Bottles of Liquor
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver - 2 Cases of Beer
benpaschall - 5 Cases of Beer
bfrost - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
Big Dog Daddy - 100 Dessert Servings
Big Dog Daddy - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
Big Phan - 2 Cases of Beer
Big Phan - 2 Bags of Ice
Big Phan - Money for Printed Plastic Cups ($25) - Received
Big Phan - 1 Margarita Spa Basket for a Door Prize - Received
Big Phan (Lisa) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Alternate)
bmberg - 4 Bottles of Rum
boatdrinks07 - 3 Bottles of Liquor
boatdrinks07 - 3 Cases of Beer
boatdrinks07 - 5 Bags of Ice
bones - 2 Gallons of Ketchup
bones - 2 Gallons of Mayonaise
bones - 2 Gallons of Mustard
browneyedgrltx - 1 Case of Beer
browneyedgrltx - 10 2-Liter Bottles of Soft Drinks
bufetphlock - 5 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
Captain Buddha - 5 Cases of Beer
Captain Parrot Head (Tom) - 1 Shift on the Grill
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo - Money for Posters after the Tailgate ($200) - Received
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo - Money for Shrimp to Drunkphish ($75) - Received
captainjz16 - 2 Cases of Beer
carrolldf - 2 Cases of Beer
carrolldf - 2 Bags of Ice
Caw Coo Parrotheads - 10 Cases of Beer
Caw Coo Parrotheads - 5 Bags of Sonic Ice
changeinattitude - 1 Restaurant Gift Card for the Raffle
Charlie fabian - 2 Bottles of Liquor
Charlie fabian - 2 2-liter Bottles of Soft Drinks
clearlakeparrot - 3 Bottles of liquor
CoastalDreaming - 2 Bottles of Liquor
CoastalDreaming - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
coconuttz - 10 Cases of Ozarka Water
coconuttz - 4 Cases of Soft Drinks
cocotel - 1 Bottle of Rum
CoMo - 2 Cases of Beer
CoMo - 2 Bags of Ice
D PHarmBoy - 2 Cases of Beer
D PHarmBoy - 1 Trough for Beer Storage
D PHarmBoy - 1 5-Gallon Water Cooler
D PHarmBoy - 1 Shift on the Grill
D PHarmBoy - 2 Shifts Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
D PHarmBoy - 3 Blenders
D PHarmBoy - 1 Wagon for Hauling Items
D PHarmBoy - 2 Blenders
D PHarmBoy & Pharmgirl - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
D PHarmBoy - 2 Containers of Margarita Salt
D PHarmBoy - 3 Tarps with Cords
D PHarmBoy - 1 Tiki Bar for the Leaky Tiki
D PHarmBoy - 2 Flag Poles for the Leaky Tiki
D PHarmBoy - 1 Texas Flag for the Leaky Tiki
D PHarmBoy - 2 Speakers for the Leaky Tiki
D PHarmBoy - 1 Power Strip for the Leaky Tiki Bar
D PHarmBoy - 3 LED Light Strips for the Leaky Tiki
D PHarmBoy - 2.5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
D PHarmBoy - 1 Hammock with Stand
Danimal1128 - 5 Cases of Beer
Danimal1128 - 4 Bottles of Rum
Dave Jackson - 10 Canisters of Hand Wipes
davidso - 100 dessert servings
delaneytalkstostatues - 2 Cases of Beer
Dezdmona - 2 Cases of Beer
Dezdmona - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
Dirtracer49 - 2 Cases of Beer
Dirtracer49 - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
Dirtracer49 - 2 Bags of Ice
divaschepps - 2 Bottles of Rum
divaschepps - 2 Bottles of Mixer
diverg - 1 Bottle of Rum
diverg - 1 Pina Colada Mix
diverg - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
dldavis88 - 10 Bags of Chips
DrJill - 3 Cases of Beer
DrJill - 3 Bags of Ice
Drunk Phish (Brad) - 1 Cooking the Shrimp
Drunk Phish (Daniel) - 1 Cooking the Shrimp
Drunk Phish - 50 Pounds of Shrimp
Drunk Phish - 2 Troughs for Beer Storage
dwatts - 2 Cases of Beer
dwatts - 2 Bags of Ice
East Texas Parrothead - 100 Trash Bags
East Texas Parrothead - 600 Tamales
East Texas Parrothead - 1 Frisco Feeding Frenzy Banner
East Texas Parrothead - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
fins2theleft - 2 Cases of Beer
fins2theleft - 10 Bags of Ice
fins2theleft - 50 Limes
FINS4LIFE - 30 Heads of Lettuce
FINS4LIFE - 10 Bottles of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
FINS4LIFE - 10 Bottles of Mixers for the Leaky Tiki Bar
finsupbaby - 5 Cases of Beer
flipflopgirl - 3 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
flipflopgirl - 1 Bottle of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
flipflopgirl - 1 Bottle of Mixer for the Leaky Tiki Bar
flipflopgirl - 1 Shift on the Grill (Relief)
flip flopin my life away - 2 Cases of Beer
flip flopin my life away - 2 Bottles of Liquor
floridagirl - 12 Rolls of Paper Towels
floridagirl - 6 Hand Sanitizers
floridagirl - 8 Canisters of Strong Cleaning Wipes
floridagirl - 2 Cases of Beer
Flpanfan - 2 Cases of Beer
flynavy88 - 5 Cases of Beer
frankthetank - 4 Bottles of Rum
frankthetank - 4 Bottles of Mixer
frognot - 3 Arriving at Lot Opening
frognot - 2 Help with Cooking Setup
frognot - 20 Pounds of Chili
frognot - 2 Extra Propane Tanks
frognot - 1 Propane Grill with Utensils and Lighter
frognot - 3 Cases of Beer
frognot - 3 Bottles of Rum
frognot (Charles) - 1 Shift on the Grill
frognot (Brian) - 1 Shift on the Grill
fruitcake72 - 2 Bottles of Liquor
fruitcake72 - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
fuzzy30 - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy (Darvi) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy (Marcia) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 5 Kiddie Pools for Beer Storage
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Extra Propane Tank
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Helium Balloon with flagging - Received
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Sign for the Leaky Tiki
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 100 Trash Bags
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Case of Starbucks Coffee for a Door Prize
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 6 Arriving at Lot Opening
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 2 Tables
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Propane Grill with Utensils and Lighter (use in silent auction)
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Restaurant Gift Card for the Raffle
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Portable Hammock for the Raffle
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Portable Hammock for the Silent Auction
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy - 1 Router for the Shot Luge
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy (DJ) - 1 Shift on the Grill
Garnet Bimbo & Big Daddy (Jon) - 1 Shift on the Grill
gingerbreadman & magnus & Mr Moon - 1 Restaurant Gift Card for the Raffle
gpblxbeach - 4 Cases of Beer
gpblxbeach - 2 Gallons of Pickles
gpblxbeach - 2 Gallons of Relish
gpblxbeach - 4 Dozen Cookies
gpblxbeach - 10 Lawn Chairs
gpblxbeach - 3 Canisters of Strong Cleaning Wipes
gpblxbeach - 15 Large Foil Trays
gpblxbeach - 30 Medium Foil Trays
gpblxbeach - 1 Cutting Board with Knife
gpblxbeach - 2 Tables
gpblxbeach - 12 Rolls of Paper Towels
gpblxbeach - 36 Rolls of Toilet Paper
gpblxbeach - 20 Table Covers
gpblxbeach - 2 Hand Sanitizers
gpblxbeach - 2 Help with Beverage Setup
gpblxbeach - 3 styrofoam coolers
gpblxbeach - 6 Bags of Ice
gpblxbeach - 1 28 Quart Cooler for Ice Storage
gpblxbeach - 1 Case of Soft Drinks
gpblxbeach - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
gpblxbeach - 1 Box of Sunscreen
pblxbeach - 10 Beach Balls
gpblxbeach - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
gpblxbeach (Michele) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Relief)
Grams - 4 Lawn Chairs
Grams - 2 Bottles of Rum
Grams - 1 Bottle of Liquor for the shot luge
Grams - 5 Bags of Chips
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 10 Dozen Cookies
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 5 Cases of Soft Drinks
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 2 Hand Sanitizers
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 1 Shift on the Grill
GrittMann - 2 Cases of Beer
GrittMann - 2 Bags of Ice
he came from london - 40 Money to go toward Generator Rental ($40) - Received
heehee - 12 Cases of Beer
heehee - 10 Gallons of Pharm Ade
heehee - 5 Bags of Ice
heehee (Heather) - 1 Alternate for Leaky Tiki Bar Shift
hezgone - 2 Bottles of Liquor
hezgone - Sound Equipment TBD
hgh3 - 4 Bottles of Liquor
hgh3 - 4 Bottles of Mixers
hokiegal - 2 Cases of Beer
hokiegal - 2 Bottles of Liquor
Hypnautiq - 1 Case of Beer
itguy2000 - 1 Turkey Fryer with Propane Tank
itguy2000 - 100 Jello Shots
itguy2000 - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
JaneLovesJimmy - 800 Hamburger Patties
jedivet - 5 Bags of Chips
jelloshotgirl - 3000 Jello Shots
jelloshotgirl - 1 Gift Basket of parrothead stuff for dogs
jelloshotgirl - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
jermet - 2 Cases of Beer
jermet - 2 Bags of Ice
JNB583 - 3 Cases of Beer
JNB583 - 1 Gallon of Tiki Torch Fuel
joerookie - 2 Bottles of Liquor
joerookie - 2 2-liter Bottles of Soft Drinks
JohnMc - 1 Turkey Fryer with Propane Tank
JohnMc - 1 Shift on the Grill
JohnMc - 3 Bags of Chips
JohnMc - 1 Quart of Guacamole
JohnMc - 1 Table
JsGirl75002 - 1 Large Cooler for Ice Storage
JsGirl75002 - 1500 Napkins
JsGirl75002 - 1500 Paper Plates
JsGirl75002 - 1200 Plastic cups
JsGirl75002 - 600 Plastic forks
JsGirl75002 - 600 Plastic spoons
JsGirl75002 - 1200 Plastic knives
JsGirl75002 - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
JsGirl75002 - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
Jump Up - 12 Rolls of Paper Towels
Jump Up - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
JustShari - 1 Bottle of Liquor
JustShari - 1 Bottle of Rum
JustShari - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
JustShari - 5 Bags of Chips
JustShari - 7 Bags of Ice
JustShari - 1 Large Cooler for Ice Storage
JustShari - Money for Printed Plastic Cups ($30) - Received
JustShari - 1 Large Cooler for Ice Storage
jweyenberg - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
jweyenberg - 5 Arriving Friday Night
jweyenberg - 3 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
jweyenberg (Bill) - 1 Shift on the Grill
jweyenberg - 5 Arriving at Lot Opening
jweyenberg - 2 Help with Cooking Setup
jweyenberg - 2 Help with Beverage Setup
katwich - Money for Printed Plastic Cups ($75) - Received
kaybop - 2 Bottles of Rum
kbrown - 5 Cases of Ozarka Water
kennyp2000 - 4 Cases of Beer (more if staying)
ladyparrothead - 14 Dozen Cookies
Land Squid - 2 Cases of Beer
Land Squid - 2 Bags of Ice
LIPH - 2 Cases of Beer
LIPH (Larry) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Relief)
livinjblyrics - 2 Bottles of Rum
Lonny Mills - 2 Cases of Beer
lovin_jimmy - 1 Case of Beer
lovin_jimmy - 5 Bags of Ice
LP-1 - 1 Case of Beer
LP-1 - 1 Bottle of Rum
LSUGUMBODAD - 2.5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
LSUGUMBODAD - 2 Tarps with Cords
luciole - 4 Bottles of Liquor
luciole - 4 Bottles of Mixers
luciole - 4 Bags of Ice
luciole - 10 Heads of Lettuce
Luke Shelton - 4 Cases of Beer
lyndonph - 10 Bags of Chips
M&M - 1 $50 Outback Gift Card for the Raffle
Mango Bulldog - 1 Golf Cart
Mango Bulldog - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
Mango Bulldog - 4 Bottles of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
Mango Bulldog - 4 Bottles of Mixers for the Leaky Tiki Bar
Marnin Grita Guy - 1 Case of Beer
Marnin Grita Guy - 3 Gallons of Salsa
Martyritaville - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
Martyritaville - Money for Friday Night Decorations ($100) - Received
Michel2852 - 500 Hamburger Patties
Michel2852 - 1000 Slices of Cheese
Michel2852 - 75 Tomatoes
Michel2852 - 1 Shift on the Grill
Michel2852 - 3 Chafing Trays
mlambring - 4 Cases of Beer
mlambring - 4 Bags of Ice
MNFan - 10 Bags of Chips
MNFan - 2 Bottles of Rum
MNFan - 5 Cases of Ozarka Water
mohitolover - Money for Water Usage ($60) - Received
mprice823 - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
mprice - 1 5 Gallon Water Cooler
Mr Play - 5 Cases of Beer
Mr Play - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
Mr Play - 1 Broom with Dustpan
Mr Play - 1 Mop With Bucket
Mr Play - 1 Extra Propane Tank
Mr Play - 1 Propane Grill with Utensils and Lighter
Mr Play - 2 5-Gallon Water Coolers
Mr Play - 1 Helium Tank Rental for Balloon (80 cubic ft)
Mr Play - 1 Cutting Board with Knife
Mr Play - 1 Extension Ladder
Mr Play - 1 Fire Extinguisher
Mr Play - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
Mr Play - 2 Extension Cords
Mr Play - 3 Power Strips
Mr Play - 2 Whiteboards for Shift Assignments
Mr Play - 1 Sirius Boombox
Mr Play - 3 Tables
Mr Play - 50 Trash Bags
Mr Play - 2 Trash Cans
Mr Play - 1 Garden Hose
Mr Play - 1 Leaky Tiki
Mr Play - 1 12ft Pool
Mr Play - 1 Horseshoe Game
Mr Play - 1 Water Slide
Mr Play - 600 Plastic forks
Mr Play - 600 Plastic spoons
Mr Play - 2 Blenders
Mr Play - 1 Shift on the Grill
Mr Play - 1 Wagon for Hauling Items
Mr Play - 20 Large Foil Trays
Mr Play - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
Mr Play - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
murrays2 - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
muzeman - 5 Bottles of Rum
mydogbuffett - 5 Bottles of Rum
mydogbuffett - 15 2-Liter Bottles of Soft Drinks
mydogbuffett - 10 Cases of Ozarka Water
Native Texas Parrothead - 4 Bottles of Liquor
Native Texas Parrothead - 4 Cases of Soft Drinks
NawlinsBDB - 4 Cases of Beer
nocolorsjim - 2 Half-Gallon Bottles of Rum
nocolorsjim - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
nolestaylor - 2 Bottles of Liquor
nolestaylor - 2 Cases of Beer
nolestaylor - 4 Bags of Ice
nwalandshark - Money for Generator ($150) - Received
nwalandshark - 2 Cases of Beer
OKCPhan - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
oph - 2 Bottles of Liquor
opharbour - 2 Cases of Beer
opharbour - 3 Bags of Ice
Oz_79 - 1 Bottle of Liquor for the shot luge
Ozarka Water - 30 Cases of Ozarka Water
paperboy - 3 Cases of Beer
paperboy - 2 Bags of Ice
Parrothead34 - 3 Cases of Beer
Parrothead34 - 3 Bags of Ice
parrottheadbaby - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
parrottheadbaby (Kandy) - 1 Alternate for Leaky Tiki Bar Shift
parrottheadbaby (Doreen) - 1 Alternate for Leaky Tiki Bar Shift
parrottheadbaby - 2 Cases of Beer
parrottheadbaby - 2 Bags of Ice
Parrotheadbob - 10 Cases of Beer
parrotheadteacher - 4 Cases of Beer
parrotheadteacher - 4 Bags of Sonic Ice
parrotheadteacher - 5 Bags of Ice
parrotheadteacher - 1 5-Gallon Water Cooler
pcook (Paula) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
pcook (Kenny) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
pcook (Erin) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
pcook (Matt) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
pcook - 3 Gallons of Bloody Marys
pcook - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
pcook - 1 Bottle of Liquor
pcook - 1 Gallon of Pickles (from the Queen)
peachy keen - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
peejay - 1 Bottle of Liquor
peejay - 1 2-liter Bottle of Soft Drinks
PerfectMangos - 2 Cases of Beer
PerfectMangos - 10 Bags of Ice
PerfectMangos - 2 Bottles of Rum
Pharmer's Daughter - 100 Dessert Servings
PHarmGirl - 2 Shifts Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
PHarmGirl - 1 Coordinate Leaky Tiki Decorations
PHARMGIRL'S FRIEND - 2 Cases of Beer
PHARMGIRL'S FRIEND - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
PHARMGIRL'S FRIEND - 1 Kiddie Pool for Beer Storage
PHARMGIRL'S FRIEND - 4 Tiki Torches
PHARMGIRL'S FRIEND - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
phijimanOK - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
phijimanOK - 6 Bottles of Liquor
Phins1026 - Custom Nametags (TBD)
Phins1026 - 3 Cases of Beer
Phins1026 - 3 Bags of Ice
Phirefighter parrothead - 1 $250 Gift Card for the Raffle
Phirefighter parrothead - 1 $500 Gift Card for the Raffle
phlip phlop repairman - 300 Brats
phlip phlop repairman - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
phlip phlop repairman - 2 Bottles of Tequila
phlip phlop repairman - 2 Cases of Beer
phlip phlop repairman - Money for Posters after the Tailgate ($200) - Received
Phritz 01 - 1 Keg of Beer
Phritz 01 - 1 Sound System for DJ
PIA - 2 Bottles of Rum
piratenurse - 2 Cases of Beer
piratenurse - 10 2-Liter Bottles of Soft Drinks
piratenurse - 5 Cases of Soft Drinks
piratenurse - 10 Bags of Chips
piratenurse - 10 Pounds of Potato Salad
piratenurse - 1 Broom with Dustpan
piratenurse - 1 First Aid Kit
piratenurse - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
piratenurse - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
piratenurse (Mike) - 1 Shift on the Grill
piratenurse (Michele) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Relief)
playafigi - 2 Bottles of Liquor
playafigi - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
pojo - 2 Bottles of Rum
pojo - 2 Bottles of Mixer
Ponchodon&DiOKC - 10 Bags of Chips
RagTopDayz - 5 Fruit Trays
RagTopDayz - 5 Vegetable Trays
ragtopW - 3 Cases of Beer
ragtopW - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
ragtopW (Wayne) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Alternate)
ragtopW - 1 Help with Decorations Friday Night
RagTopWomen - 1 Case of Wine
raiderguy - 2 Cases of Beer
raiderguy - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
raiderguy - 1 Shift on the Grill
RAYRO - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
RAYRO - 1 Tiki Hut for Naughy Lessons
RAYRO - 4 Holding spot for jweyenberg Friday Night
RAYRO - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
Razorback Yankee - 100 Dessert Servings
redfish4kat - 4 Cases of Beer
redfish4kat - 1 Big Pot of Gumbo with Rice and Bowls
robinc - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
robinc - 2 Bottles of Mixers for the Leaky Tiki Bar
robinc - 2 Cases of Beer
rrobertson - 4 Cases of Beer
rrobertson - 4 Bags of Ice
run_ride_hide - 3 Cases of Beer
run_ride_hide - 2 Bags of Ice
sailinawayoneday - 100 Dessert Servings
ScarlettMacaw - 2 Cases of Beer
ScarlettMacaw - 2 Bags of Ice
SchoolGirlHeart - 7 Bags of Chips
Secret Guest #2 - 7 Bags of Chips
sharkdog - 1 Landshark Beer Banner - Received
sharkdog - Money for Insurance Policy ($195) - Received
sharkdog - 2 Help with Decorations Friday Night
sharkdog - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
Sheri hearts Buffett - 2 Bottles of Liquor
Sheri hearts Buffett - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
Shoeless Kevin - 1 Bottle of Liquor for the shot luge
Shoeless Kevin - 1 Grass Table Skirt
Shoeless Kevin - 350 Bead Neckalces
Shumpy - 1 Shot Luge with Stand
Shumpy - 1 EZ-Up Canopy with Ground Stakes
SimplyComplicated - 1 Leather Mini Bar for a Door Prize
Slink - 4 Canisters of Strong Cleaning Wipes
Slink - 5 Bags of Chips
Slink - 1 Case of Beer
Slink - 1 Case of Ozarka Water
Slink (Matt) - 1 Shift on the Grill
Slink (Jackie) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Relief)
Slpless Knight - 6 Bottles of Rum
Slpless Knight - 2 Cases of Ozarka Water
Slpless Knight - 2 Cases of Beer
Slpless Knight - 6 Pump Systems for Gallon Jars
Slpless Knight - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
Slpless Knight - 200 Dessert Servings
smokymnts - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
snokes - 4 Cases of Beer
SoCalParrothead - 2 Cases of Beer
SoCalParrothead - 5 Cases of Ozarka Water
SoCalParrothead - 3 Bags of Ice
spooner16 - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
springparrot - 6 Cases of Beer
springparrot - 10 Bags of Ice
springparrot - 144 Shot Glasses
srkmrd - 6 Bottles of Liquor
srkmrd - 2 Cases of Beer
staceystradersmith - 4 Cases of Beer
staceystradersmith - 6 Bottles of Liquor
staceystradersmith - 10 Bags of Ice
staceystradersmith - 3 Coolers for Ice Storage
stackolee - 2.5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
STL PARROTHEAD - 3 Cases of Beer
STL PARROTHEAD - 3 Bags of Ice
STL PARROTHEAD - 1 Shift on the Grill
STL PARROTHEAD - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
Suzieq - 2 Cases of Beer
Suzieq - 2 Bags of Ice
swiftriverswan - 2 Bottles of Liquor
swiftriverswan - 2 Bottles of Mixers
The JB from Kansas - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
ToadsuckParrothead - 5 Cases of Beer
ToadsuckParrothead - 5 Bottles of Liquor
ToadsuckParrothead - 5 Bags of Ice
Tres Equis - 4 Cases of Beer
Tres Equis - 4 Bags of Ice
trifcta - 3 Bottles of Liquor
trifcta - 3 Bottles of Mixers
trifcta - 2 Cases of Beer
trifcta - 4 Bags of Ice
tropicalfever - 1000 Printed Plastic Cups
tropicalfever - 150 Trash Bags
tropicalfever - 1 Shot Ski
tropicalfever - 244 Plastic Shot Cups
tropicalfever - 2 Arriving at Lot Opening
tropicalfever (Rusty) - 1 Shift on the Grill
tropicalfever (Paul) - 1 Shift on the Grill
tthorn - 2 Cases of Beer
tthorn - 2 Bags of Ice
tulsahulagirl - 4 Cases of Beer
tulsahulagirl - 3 Bottles of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
tulsahulagirl - 3 Bottles of Mixers for the Leaky Tiki Bar
tulsahulagirl - 3 Bags of Ice
two4today - 2.5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
txaggirl91 - 2 5-Gallon Water Coolers
txaggirl91 - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Shot Luge
txsparrothead - 5 Cases of Soft Drinks
TxSunshine - 2 Fruit Trays
VanillaGrl - 1 Large Cooler for Ice Storage
VanillaGrl - 8 Bags of Ice
VanillaGrl - 2 Cases of Beer
VanillaGrl - 1 Bottle of Rum
VanillaGrl - 1 Batch of Pico de Gallo
VanillaGrl (Karen) - 1 Shift Behind the Leaky Tiki Bar
VanillaGrl (Karen) - 1 Shift on the Grill (Alternate)
vibra - 5 Cases of Beer
vibra - 5 Bags of Ice
vickster - 10 Pounds of Black Bean and Corn Salsa
vickster - 3 Bags of Chips
vickster - 20 Large Foil Trays
vickster - 1 Large Cooler for Ice Storage
vickster - 4 Chafing Trays
vickster - 2 Tables
vickster (Erik) - 1 Shift on the Grill
vickster - 500 Hot Dogs
vickster - 2 Cases of Sterno for the Chafing Dishes
vickster - 1 Big Box of Tortilla Chips
vickster - 1 Bottle of Rum
vickster - 4 Arriving at Lot Opening
vickster - 4 Help with Cooking Setup
WENDY FITCH - 2 Bottles of Liquor
WENDY FITCH - 2 Cases of Soft Drinks
wheatsailor - 2 Tables
wheatsailor - 1 Extra Propane Tank
wheatsailor - 5 Gallons of Pharm Ade
wheatsailor - 5 Cases of Beer
wheatsailor - 6 Arriving at Lot Opening
wheatsailor - 1 Coordinate Lot Entry
wheatsailor - 1 Shift on the Grill
whuffo - 7 Cases of Beer
whuffo - 7 Bottles of Liquor
whuffo - 7 Bottles of Mixers
whuffo - 10 Bags of Ice
whyknot1970s - 2 Bottles of Liquor for the Leaky Tiki Bar
whyknot1970s - 2 Bottles of Mixers for the Leaky Tiki Bar
whyknot1970s - 3 Bags of Ice
wyatt - 15 Cases of Beer
wyatt - 10 Gallons of Pharm Ade

Grill Volunteers
The grills will be manned from 11AM to 4PM. After that the food will be in warming trays or you can fire up a grill and cook your own. Here are the grill shift times I have for everyone. We will have a shift board at the grill area, with everyone's names and phone numbers. Please report to your shift at least 5 minutes early to ensure a smooth transition.

11AM to 12PM
Big Daddy (Jon)
Big Daddy (DJ)
frognot (Charles)
frognot (Brian)
Relief - LIPH (Larry)

12PM to 1PM
Mr Play (Bill)
D PharmBoy (Danny)
tropicalfever (Rusty)
tropicalfever (TBD)
Relief - flipflopgirl (Christine)

1PM to 2PM
piratenurse (Mike)
jweyenberg (Bill)
Captain Parrot Head (Tom)
wheatsailor (Jim)
Relief - piratenurse (Michele)

2PM to 3PM
vickster (Erik)
Slink (Matt)
STL PARROTHEAD (Tom)
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit (Aaron)
Relief - Slink (Jackie)

3PM to 4PM
Michel2852 (DJ)
raiderguy (Mike)
JohnMc (John)
aeroparrot (Ravi)
Relief - gpblxbeach (Michele)

Alternates
VanillaGrl (Karen)
Big Phan (Lisa)
ragtopW (Wayne)

Leaky Tiki Bartenders
Here are the shift times for the Leaky Tiki Bar. As with the grills, please report for your shift at least 5 minutes early to ensure a smooth transition.

10:30AM to 11AM
D PHarmBoy (Danny)
PHarmGirl (Lori)

11AM to 12PM
jweyenberg (Johna)
Rayro (Rosa)

12PM to 1PM
piratenurse (Michele)
VanillaGrl (Karen)

1PM to 2PM
Garnet Bimbo (Darvi)
Garnet Bimbo (Marcia)

2PM to 3PM
pcook (Ken)
pcook (Paula)

3PM to 4PM
pcook (Erin)
pcook (Matt)

4PM to 5PM
diverg (Greg)
Mango Bulldog (Des)

5PM to 6PM
D PHarmBoy (Danny)
PHarmGirl (Lori)

Alternates
parrottheadbaby (Kandy)
parrottheadbaby (Doreen)

Friday Night Phlocking 4/25 - 7PM UNTIL ????
Major Props to JaysGirl75002 for setting this up!!!
The phlocking on Friday April 25th will be at Fox Sports Grill in the Shops of Legacy.
This is about 6 miles south of PHP, just south of the Plano/Frisco border.
The address is;
5741 Legacy Drive
Plano TX 75024

It is a 10,000 square foot sports bar / night club / restaurant. They have TV's everywhere and a balcony area upstairs. They are reserving a huge section of the bar for us, which we are free to "Buffettize" as long as we don't use balloons. They will play Jimmy Buffett DVD's in our area all night and put some JB music into the playlist for the rest of the bar.

They are not charging any rental fees for this. Everyone will pay their own way in the bar and restaurant, so we do not have to worry about a huge bar tab for the group.

The time is from 7PM until ???
They are open until 2AM and everyone can come and go as they please.

Parking will be tight. Many hotels have shuttles that will take you there. Yellow Cab is on call for us Friday night for the returns. We have it set up where if you call and enter 5741 (the club address), the closest cab in the area will come by the club on a priority basis to get you home. The number to Yellow Cab is 214-426-6262.

Here's a link to a video clip of the place;
http://www.foxsportsgrill.com/media/quicktime.aspx

And here's a review from the local online entertainment guide;
http://www.guidelive.com/portal/page?_p ... m_id=42171

So far we have 264
~Hippolyte~ - 1
1 phor the road - 2
alliecat - 6
amyhbullock - 8
bamapirate - 3
Big Dog Daddy - 2
Big Phan - 2
browneyedgrltx - 2
buffettfan69 - 2
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo - 6
CariBert - 2
Charlie fabian - 2
CoastalDreaming - 2
cocotel - 1
CoMo - 2
D PHarmBoy & PHarmGirl - 8
delaneytalkstostatues - 2
Dezdmona - 2
Dirtracer49 - 2
divaschepps - 2
East Texas Parrothead - 1
flipflopgirl - 1
Flpanfan - 2
frognot - 2
Garnetbimbo & Big Daddy - 6
gingerbreadman & magnus & Mr Moon - 2
gpblxbeach - 4
Grams - 3
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - 2
GrittMann - 2
he came from london - 2
heehee - 4
jelloshotgirl - 18
JNB583 - 3
joerookie - 2
JohnMc - 4
JsGirl75002 - 2
JustShari - 2
jweyenberg - 4
Katwich - 2
ladyparrothead - 2
LIPH - 1
lyndonph - 2
Mango Bulldog - 2
Marnin Grita Guy - 1
Martyritaville - 2
Michel2852 - 4
MNFan - 2
Mr Play & Mrs. Play - 2
murrays2 - 6
nocolorsjim - 2
opharbour - 2
Oz_79 - 1
paperboy - 2
parrottheadbaby - 3
parrotheadbob - 10
parrotheadteacher - 2
pcook - 5
Pharmer's Daughter - 2
PhijimanOK - 4
Phins1026 - 1
phlip phlop repairman - 8
Phirefighter parrothead - 4
Phritz 01 - 2
PIA - 1
Piratenurse - 2
playafigi - 2
pojo - 2
ragtopW - 1
Rayro - 4
RhumChum - 2
sailinawayoneday - 3
SchoolGirlHeart - 1
Secret Guest #2 - 1
sharkdog - 2
Shoeless Kevin - 2
Slink & Mrs. Slink - 2
Slpless Knight - 2
soonergirl - 4
ToadsuckParrothead - 10
Trifcta - 5
tropicalfever - 2
two4today - 2
txaggirl91 - 1
WENDY FITCH - 2
wheatsailor - 6
wyatt - 7

These people will arrive at 6PM to help with decorations - 12
East Texas Parrothead - 1
gpblxbeach - 2
jelloshotgirl - 2
Martyritaville - 2
Mr Play & Mrs. Play - 2
piratenurse - 2
ragtopW - 1
sharkdog & Mrs. - 2

Dallas World Aquarium Sunday 4/27 - 13
Some people are going to the Dallas World Aquarium on Sunday 4/27. There is a rainforest theme and they have manatees. Regular admission prices are $16.95 for adults and $13.95 for children 3-12.
BigPhan - 2
Captain Parrothead & Pamesoo - 6
flipflopgirl - 1
gingerbreadman & magnus & mr moon - 2
ladyparrothead - maybe 2
ragtopW - 1
Secret Guest #2 - 1

CD's
By popular demand gingerbreadman will record the concert, cut it into tracks, and burn the show on master CD's. These will be distributed after the concert, one per group who pays for a wristband.

The distribution for CD's is as follows;

gingerbreadman - mailed 5/10
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo - Received 5/17
Dezdmona - Received 5/14
GARNETBIMBO & BIG DAD - Received 5/16
JohnMc - Received 5/16
JsGirl75002 - Received 5/16
Martyritaville - Received 5/16
Mr Play - Received 5/14
Phins1026 - Received 5/15
pojo - Received 5/17
ragtopW - Received 5/15
RAYRO - Received 5/15
Shumpy
tropicalfever - Received 5/15
wheatsailor - Received 5/14

Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo
~Hippolyte~ - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
1 phor the road - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
aamenard - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
aeroparrot - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
alliecat - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
alphabits - Pamesoo mailing 6/10
amyhbullock - Mr Play mailed 6/10
andrewsjerrypat - Mr Play mailed 6/10
Angel Beech - Mr Play mailed 6/10
Bad Monkeys - Mr Play mailed 6/10
bamapirate - Mr Play mailed 6/10
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver - Mr Play mailed 6/10

Dezdmona - Mailed 5/21
benpaschal
bfrost
Big Dog Daddy
Big Phan
bmberg
boatdrinks07
bones
browneyedgrltx
bufetphlock
buffettfan69
captainjz16
carrolldf

Garnetbimbo - Mailed 5/21
changeinattitude
Charlie fabian
clearlakeparrot
CoastalDreaming
coconuttz
cocotel
CoMo
conched
D PHarmBoy & Pharmgirl
Danimal1128
davidso
delaneytalkstostatues

JohnMc - Mailed 5/21
Dirtracer49
divaschepps
diverg
dldavis88
docandjeanie
DrJill
Drunk Phish
dwatts
East Texas Parrothead
fins2theleft
FINS4LIFE
Finsupbaby

Jsgirl75002
flip flopin my life away - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
flipflopgirl - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
floridagirl - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
Flpanfan - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
flynavy88 - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
frognot - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
fruitcake72 - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
fuzzy30 - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
gpblxbeach - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
Grams - wheatsailor mailed 6/9
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit - Mr Play mailed 6/10

Martyritaville - Mailed 5/21
GrittMann
heehee
hezgone
hgh3
hokiegal
Hypnautiq
inplanet
itguy2000
JanelovesJimmy
jedivet
jelloshotgirl
jermet
JNB583
joerookie

Mr Play - Mailed 5/21
he came from london
Jump Up
JustShari
jweyenberg
Karacal
katwich
kaybop
kennyp2000
ladyparrothead
LIPH
livinjblyrics
lovin_jimmy

Phins1026 - Mailed 5/21
LP-1
luciole
lyndonph
maggiemay56
Mango Bulldog
Marnin Grita Guy
Michel2852
mike wilson
MNFan
murrays2
muzeman
mydogbuffett
Native Texas Parrothead
NawlinsBDB

pojo - Mailed on or before 5/28
NO SWEAT & LSUGUMBODAD
nocolorsjim
nolestaylor
nwalandshark
OKCPhan
oldtrougher
oph
opharbour
Oz_79
paperboy
Parrotheadbob
parrottheadbaby

ragtopW - Mailed 5/19
parrottheadteacher
pcook
peachy keen
peejay
PerfectMangos
Pharmer's Daughter
PharmGirl's Friend
phijimanOK
Phirefighter parrothead
phlip phlop repairman
PHritz 01
piratenurse

RAYRO - Mailed 5/23
playafigi
Ponchodon&DiOKC
RagTopDayz
RagTopWomen
raiderguy
Razorback Yankee
redfish4kat
RinglingRingling
robinc
run_ride_hide
sailinawayoneday
ScarlettMacaw

Shumpy - Mailed 6/11
SchoolGirlHeart
scrapperrock
phjrsaunt
sharkdog
Sheri hearts Buffett
Shoeless Kevin
Slink
Slpless Knight
smokymnts
snokes
SoCalParrothead
soonergirl

tropicalfever - Mailed 5/21
spooner16
springparrot
srkmrd
staceystradersmith
stackolee
STL PARROTHEAD
sunseeker
Suzieq
swiftriverswan
The JB from Kansas
ToadsuckParrothead
Tres Equis
trifcta
tthorn

wheatsailor - Mailed 5/19
tulsahulagirl
two4today
txaggirl91
TXPHead
txsparrothead
TxSunshine
VanillaGrl
vibra
vickster
WENDY FITCH
whuffo
whyknot1970s
wyatt

DVD's
Once again, Dirtracer49 will produce a DVD slideshow of the tailgate party. These will be distributed after the concert, one per group who pays for a wristband.

The distribution for DVD's is as follows;

Dirtracer49 - Mailed 5/14
Angel Beech - Received 5/19
Dezdmona - Received 5/19
GARNETBIMBO & BIG DAD - Received 5/19
JNB583 - Received 5/17
Martyritaville - Received 5/19
Mr Play - Received 5/19
pojo - Received 5/17
RAYRO - Received 5/20
tropicalfever - Received 5/19
wheatsailor - Received 5/17

Angel Beech - Mailed 5/22
~Hippolyte~
1 phor the road
aamenard
aeroparrot
alliecat
alphabits
amyhbullock
andrewsjerrypat
Bad Monkeys
bamapirate
BellyDancin'BuffettLuver
flipflopgirl
floridagirl
Flpanfan
flynavy88
frognot

Dezdmona - Mailed 5/21
benpaschal
bfrost
Big Dog Daddy
Big Phan
bmberg
boatdrinks07
bones
browneyedgrltx
bufetphlock
buffettfan69
Captain Parrot Head & Pamesoo
captainjz16
carrolldf
fruitcake72
fuzzy30
gingerbreadman & magnus & Mr Moon
gpblxbeach
Grams

Garnetbimbo - Mailed 5/21
changeinattitude
Charlie fabian
clearlakeparrot
CoastalDreaming
coconuttz
cocotel
CoMo
conched
D PHarmBoy & Pharmgirl
Danimal1128
davidso
delaneytalkstostatues
Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit
JohnMc
JsGirl75002
LP-1
luciole

JNB583 - Mailed 5/21
divaschepps
diverg
dldavis88
docandjeanie
DrJill
Drunk Phish
dwatts
East Texas Parrothead
fins2theleft
FINS4LIFE
Finsupbaby
flip flopin my life away
lyndonph
maggiemay56
Mango Bulldog
Marnin Grita Guy
Michel2852
snokes
SoCalParrothead
soonergirl

Martyritaville - Mailed 5/21
GrittMann
heehee
hezgone
hgh3
hokiegal
Hypnautiq
inplanet
itguy2000
JanelovesJimmy
jedivet
jelloshotgirl
jermet
joerookie
mike wilson
MNFan
murrays2
muzeman
mydogbuffett

Mr Play - Mailed 5/21
he came from london
Jump Up
JustShari
jweyenberg
Karacal
katwich
kaybop
kennyp2000
ladyparrothead
LIPH
livinjblyrics
lovin_jimmy
Native Texas Parrothead
NawlinsBDB
parrottheadteacher
pcook
peachy keen

pojo - Mailed on or before 5/28
NO SWEAT & LSUGUMBODAD
nocolorsjim
nolestaylor
nwalandshark
OKCPhan
oldtrougher
oph
opharbour
Oz_79
paperboy
Parrotheadbob
parrottheadbaby
peejay
PerfectMangos
Pharmer's Daughter
PharmGirl's Friend
phijimanOK

RAYRO - Mailed 5/23
Phins1026
Phirefighter parrothead
phlip phlop repairman
PHritz 01
piratenurse
playafigi
Ponchodon&DiOKC
RagTopDayz
ragtopW
RagTopWomen
raiderguy
Razorback Yankee
redfish4kat
RinglingRingling
robinc
run_ride_hide
sailinawayoneday
ScarlettMacaw

tropicalfever - Mailed 5/21
SchoolGirlHeart
scrapperrock
phjrsaunt
sharkdog
Sheri hearts Buffett
spooner16
springparrot
srkmrd
staceystradersmith
stackolee
STL PARROTHEAD
sunseeker
Suzieq
swiftriverswan
The JB from Kansas
ToadsuckParrothead
Tres Equis
trifcta
tthorn

wheatsailor - Mailed 5/19
Shoeless Kevin
Shumpy
Slink
Slpless Knight
smokymnts
tulsahulagirl
two4today
txaggirl91
TXPHead
txsparrothead
TxSunshine
VanillaGrl
vibra
vickster
WENDY FITCH
whuffo
whyknot1970s
wyatt

Sponsors for DVD's and CD's
These people will help the distributors by pitching in to cover cost of materials. I'll assign each sponsor a distributor(s) to work with on an amount.
Big Phan
frognot
LIPH

Hotel Info
Here are most of the hotels that come up within 10 miles;
Embassy Suites
(972) 712-7200
7600 Hammons Dr
Frisco, TX Map
1.4 miles

Holiday Inn Express-Frisco
(972) 668-9400
4220 Preston Rd
Frisco, TX Map
3.3 miles

Hampton Inn
(972) 712-8400
3199 Parkwood Blvd
Frisco, TX Map
3.6 miles

Budget Suites Of America
(972) 370-1111
5289 State Highway 121
The Colony, TX
5.5 miles

Marriott
(214) 473-8834
7200 Bishop Rd
Plano, TX Map
5.5 miles

Marriott-Dallas Plano Legacy
(972) 473-6444
7120 N Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX
5.5 miles

Marriott
(972) 473-6444
7120 Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX Map
5.5 miles

Courtyard-Legacy Park
(972) 403-0802
6840 N Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX
5.9 miles

NYLO
972-624-6990
8201 Preston Rd.
Plano, TX 75024
6.1 miles

Candlewood Suites
(972) 618-5446
4701 Legacy Dr
Plano, TX
6.3 miles

Comfort Suites
(972) 668-5566
4796 Memorial Dr
Lewisville, TX
6.4 miles

Days Inn
(972) 548-8888
1208 Pecan Valley Dr
Mckinney, TX
6.7 miles

Residence Inn-Dallas Plano
(972) 473-6761
5001 Whitestone Ln
Plano, TX Map
7.0 miles

Towneplace Suites
(972) 943-8200
5005 Whitestone Ln
Plano, TX
7.0 miles

Ameri Suites-Plano
(972) 378-3997
3100 Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX
7.7 miles

Holiday Inn Exp-Dallas N Tllwy
(972) 403-1112
3101 N Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX
7.7 miles

Extended Stay America
(972) 378-9978
2900 Dallas Pkwy
Plano, TX
7.9 miles

Intercontinental
(972) 964-3139
3517 Seltzer Dr
Plano, TX
8.4 miles

Budget Motel
(972) 542-5531
4129 Saint Albans Dr
Plano, TX
9.0 miles

La Quinta Inn-West - $45
Last edited by Mr Play on June 20, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1024 times in total.

magnus & Mr Moon
Behind Door #3

Post by magnus & Mr Moon »

Me - who is coming back from Texas with us on Sunday for the still rumored Raleigh tour that Tuesday? :D :D
And raccoons brought wine and the mice they brought cheese...

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

If the Carolina show is the 29th, I can't go. My brother and his wife haven't been back to NY from Florida for 3 years. Guess what day they're landing at JFK?
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

LIPH wrote:If the Carolina show is the 29th, I can't go. My brother and his wife haven't been back to NY from Florida for 3 years. Guess what day they're landing at JFK?
Can't you come down with typhoid or something? Quarantined, doncha know? 8)
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I booked my hotel! :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

CoMo
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 7

Post by CoMo »

I skipped out on Dallas last year, but I think I'll make it this year.

People are slacking, I would have expected a couple of pages by now.

diverg
Lester Polyester
Favorite Buffett Song: Son of Son of A Sailor
Number of Concerts: 5
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita

Post by diverg »

flipflopgirl wrote:WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I booked my hotel! :lol:
Hmm I guess you're a little excited or something!!

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 32

Post by PHnSC »

Wish I could make it this year, but taking my mom to the Kenny Chesney show for her birthday on that day :-? Gonna hope for a show somewhere in the Carolinas

magnus & Mr Moon
Behind Door #3

Post by magnus & Mr Moon »

LIPH wrote:If the Carolina show is the 29th, I can't go. My brother and his wife haven't been back to NY from Florida for 3 years. Guess what day they're landing at JFK?
Surely - they will stay more than one or two days? That poor Land Shark is just waiting for you to come to the almost coast of Carolina!!!! :D

ps - it is still the same one too!!!
And raccoons brought wine and the mice they brought cheese...

diverg
Lester Polyester

Post by diverg »

magnus & Mr Moon wrote:
Surely - they will stay more than one or two days? That poor Land Shark is just waiting for you to come to the almost coast of Carolina!!!! :D

ps - it is still the same one too!!!
Well maybe you can give it to him in Frisco. Larry you are coming to Frisco aren't you?

diverg
Lester Polyester

Post by diverg »

Hmm, I wonder when it willbe listed on ticketmaster.

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

holy sh*t..... unless there's an airfare sale between now and then, the answer is "can't do it".... $350+.... :o :o

Take your time
Find your passion
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

diverg
Lester Polyester

Post by diverg »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:holy sh*t..... unless there's an airfare sale between now and then, the answer is "can't do it".... $350+.... :o :o
what airport do you fly out of SGH?

pojo
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17

Post by pojo »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:holy sh*t..... unless there's an airfare sale between now and then, the answer is "can't do it".... $350+.... :o :o
you too... from Gulfport to DFW is $350+ also!!!

gingerbreadman
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by gingerbreadman »

We're in... assuming we can get tickets! :wink:

All the rumors are seeming to fall into place now.

It'll be fun to see Jimmy back to back in Frisco and then Raleigh!
Hey Snake, we need more wine!

diverg
Lester Polyester

Post by diverg »

pojo wrote:
Shannon, I just did a check on a flight from NOLA to Houston right now RT of $117 dollars. Might be worth it to catch a ride with someone from Houston going to Dallas.

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde

Post by Dezdmona »

We're in. Woo Hoo!

pojo
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17

Post by pojo »

diverg wrote:
pojo wrote:
Shannon, I just did a check on a flight from NOLA to Houston right now RT of $117 dollars. Might be worth it to catch a ride with someone from Houston going to Dallas.
true... what airline?

diverg
Lester Polyester

Post by diverg »

diverg wrote:
pojo wrote:
Even better NOLA to DFW for $124!!

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

diverg wrote:
what airport do you fly out of SGH?
in order of convenience, PVD, BOS, BDL, MHT

Take your time
Find your passion
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally