2nd Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy 4/26/08

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

pojo
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17

Post by pojo »

oldtrougher wrote:holding out for better I guess. looking for a single. sat in section c last year in the 19th. ended up sitting by pojo and blowing up 45 beach balls. nothing close to that good this year, so holding out I guess. kind of scared of section E.
thinking about bring beach balls again this year ;)

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde

Post by Dezdmona »

LIPH wrote:sec. 104, row 7
Sec 104, Row 25, Seats 10-12

Have 3 seats in Sec 109, Row 15, 22-24 for sale now. :P
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

oldtrougher
I have found me a home
Favorite Buffett Song: Nautical Wheelers
Number of Concerts: 23
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum

Post by oldtrougher »

pojo wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:holding out for better I guess. looking for a single. sat in section c last year in the 19th. ended up sitting by pojo and blowing up 45 beach balls. nothing close to that good this year, so holding out I guess. kind of scared of section E.
OK..... Staying away from section K.

Just kidding you guys were phun!
Takin my time with my days.
Eric, Peter Mayer and me! Cincy 2009

lovin_jimmy
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 3

Post by lovin_jimmy »

how was the view from the 19th row? we are in D, row 17. 1st time on the floor.
Thanks Pop for introducing me to the music, you will always be my favorite Jimmy!!

pojo
Changing Channels

Post by pojo »

lovin_jimmy wrote:
great!!!!

oldtrougher
I have found me a home

Post by oldtrougher »

lovin_jimmy wrote:
Dude, I was literally directly in line with Jimmy's mic. It was awesome, even with pojo's beach balls. No yellow stars though!

lovin_jimmy
Hoot!

Post by lovin_jimmy »

pojo wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
great!!!!
yay!!!!
Thanks Pop for introducing me to the music, you will always be my favorite Jimmy!!

lovin_jimmy
Hoot!

Post by lovin_jimmy »

oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
Dude, I was literally directly in line with Jimmy's mic. It was awesome, even with pojo's beach balls. No yellow stars though!
yay!! (i come equipped w/ my own yellow stars) :wink:
Last edited by lovin_jimmy on February 27, 2008 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

oldtrougher
I have found me a home

Post by oldtrougher »

lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!
Just threw back sec. E, Row 7, seat 18......

that might have been a mistake.

pojo
Changing Channels

Post by pojo »

oldtrougher wrote:
pojo wrote:
OK..... Staying away from section K.

Just kidding you guys were phun!
my friend Tara that joined me.... it was a suprise trip from her husband (since he's always gone on business) I remember her saying..... when they drove to the airport, her 3yo (at that time) said "daddy don't go" thinking it was dad leaving for another trip.... this time was Tara ... her 3yo then said.... "ok, mommy go bye-bye"....., :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by pojo on February 27, 2008 12:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jsgirl75002
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: WoooHooo I got tickets!!

Post by Jsgirl75002 »

ToadsuckParrothead wrote:2 tickets in Section K Row 3
2 tickets Section 109 Row 21
4 tickets Section 103 Row 21

Can't decide which ones I'M going to use yet. I got the 4 together but then decided to try my luck on trying for 2 at a time. And of course they ended up being better than what I had! Taking 16 year old daughter and her friend. Just don't know if we should seperate or not... Buffett is usually pretty tame. No violence but LOTS of love.... Hmmmm... guess I'll have to be the responsible ParrotHead Mom and keep an eye on my Parakeet! We have so many people going I know the others will be taken! At least I was close last year....
You did get good tickets. Sec. 103 is very good. We were in 130 last year and ended up in 108 this year. You will have a terrific view of the stage and you will be able to watch the floor crowd go nuts. Fun fun fun.

Now, as a mom, I do not suggest splitting up. Not that anything violent will take place, but it is sooooooo crowded. Just trying to get to our seats last year, Jay lost me in the crowd. I ended up squished and had to ask for help to get out of the crowd flow just ot get to my seat.
Year of Still Here, Frisco, TX '08
Bama Breeze, Frisco, TX '07

pojo
Changing Channels

Post by pojo »

lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!
let me find a picture for you.

phitintxag05
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by phitintxag05 »

oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!

that would be just like the seat in A
If time is a waste of life and life is a waste of time, then let's all get wasted and have the time of our lives

Mrs. Play
Southeast of disorder

Re: Tickets

Post by Mrs. Play »

JohnMc wrote:I haven't seen a post from Bill. I wonder how Mr. Play did, if he was getting tickets today?
I was wondering the same thing. Actually, we decided this year we are going to stay out in the parking lot during the concert and drink all the beer, so I hope everyone brings ALOT! :lol:

pojo
Changing Channels

Post by pojo »

oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!

keep the look out for section E... I also have E tickets row 15

Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit
Southeast of disorder

Re: Party Crasher

Post by Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit »

The JB from Kansas wrote:I'm a long time "lurker" and just got my tickets for Frisco show!!!!!!

Saw all the posts about last years tailgate but last year I went with a group so I didn't join in the frenzy. I think I will this year. Where do I sign up!!!!!
Welcome JB from Kansas.....If you go to page one of this forum it will give you all the information needed to sign up.

Fins up!

lovin_jimmy
Hoot!

Post by lovin_jimmy »

pojo wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!
:D :D :D

oldtrougher
I have found me a home

Post by oldtrougher »

pojo wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!
Mr. Play linked to my snapfish album from the show earlier on this thread. it has some good stage shots.

JohnMc
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 20

Re: Tickets

Post by JohnMc »

Mrs. Play wrote:
JohnMc wrote:I haven't seen a post from Bill. I wonder how Mr. Play did, if he was getting tickets today?
I was wondering the same thing. Actually, we decided this year we are going to stay out in the parking lot during the concert and drink all the beer, so I hope everyone brings ALOT! :lol:
We'll definitely bring lot's and it will be my favorite kind... COLD.

I can't wait to see everyone.
Fins Up!!

pojo
Changing Channels

Post by pojo »

lovin_jimmy wrote:
pojo wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
oldtrougher wrote:
lovin_jimmy wrote:
yay!!
:D :D :D
they were truly excellent seats!!! we were dead center stage!