Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

ragtopW
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by ragtopW »

SMLCHNG wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice job... AaB.. ;) And I think you're looking for ETP.. not EPT.. :P :P
EPT isn't that... :oops: uh nevermind...

JohnMc
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 20

Awesome

Post by JohnMc »

Angel Beech wrote:This just confirmed: I can get all the buns we need - 1300 hamburger and 800 hot dog buns. I couldn't get the bread truck to deliver them before noon on Saturday so my sister is bringing them in her van early Saturday morning. Maybe they wil let her do a "drop" without a ticket and parking fee :-? If not, we'll hafta form a bun bucket brigade to bring them in.
The buns are being donated by my ex-husband, a bread man. Just when he thinks he's through paying child support to ex-wife #2, ex-wife #1 hits him up for bread :lol:
Angel Beech,

You're so awesome! I'm happy I'll get to see you again this year.

Cheers,

John Mc
Fins Up!!

Al a Bastard
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Al a Bastard »

Thank you SMLCHNG. :oops: :oops: Okay I feel better now knowing it's ETP not EPT. I was wondering why someone would name themselves after an Early Pregnancy Test on a message board. Damn that cousin of mine. I think he set me up. :evil:

luciole
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes (original version)
Number of Concerts: 6
Favorite Boat Drink: Pina colada or margarita w/RUM

Post by luciole »

To Al a Bastard: You're looking for East TX Parrothead... and as for joining into the party, see page one of this thread.

Now, time for me to flex my fairly n00b muscles...
I have been mired in work, etc, for a bit. Is there a list of what items we expect to *need* still? I'd love to square away my contributions but there are, as mentioned, a lot of pages here now. I saw what is being brought on pg 1, but I want to make sure my contributions actually contribute to the need.

PS I am depressed. My displaced bud up in Maine is not coming after all. I still plan to bring enough stuff for the promised 4 wristbands of space, though. I may have an extra ticket or two to the floor, also. I'll have to see.

I am going to party anyway, dangit.
Look out, FFF. Here I come!
"You've only got two options; havin' fun, or freakin' out. That's what it's all about."

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

Sharkdog Challenge paypal received for luciole - Thanks! [smilie=coolup.gif]
It was a pleasure and a hell of an evening
Truly was our night to win
But the authorities insist on my leaving
Take care my American friend

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

luciole wrote:Now, time for me to flex my fairly n00b muscles...
I have been mired in work, etc, for a bit. Is there a list of what items we expect to *need* still? I'd love to square away my contributions but there are, as mentioned, a lot of pages here now. I saw what is being brought on pg 1, but I want to!
No worries - I'm keeping up with what we have and what we need. You're local so can you bring 4 bottles of liquor with mixers, and 4 bags of ice? Out of towners may have trouble getting to a liquor store so that should cover it for your group of 4.

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

Al a Bastard wrote:

Thank you SMLCHNG. :oops: :oops: Okay I feel better now knowing it's ETP not EPT. I was wondering why someone would name themselves after an Early Pregnancy Test on a message board. Damn that cousin of mine. I think he set me up. :evil:
Welcome! Something tells me you're going to fit in quite well with this crowd. :wink: :lol:

Captain Parrot Head
Gypsies in the palace
Favorite Buffett Song: Southern Cross & Bama Breeze
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita & DT Coke w/ Mango Tequila

Post by Captain Parrot Head »

STL PARROTHEAD wrote:ok, so,
my panic is over.....
we were driving down to Frisco, and heading out on thurs....and what happens?????
THEY ANNOUNCE A SHOW HERE IN STL ON THURS!!!!! :o :o :o

now, we are flying, and heading out on fri, so we can go to the show on thurs.....

so that's it...... panic over! NOW I'M BACK IN THE PARTY MODE!!!!!!!!!!!! :wench: :wench:
and all it took was a plane ticket, and all the alcohol my husband could buy to shut me up! :-?
Us too. Could not believe a STL show on Thurs. :pirate: Oh well guess we'll have to take one for the team. :lol:

No doubt which tailgate will be better :wink:
It's 5 O'clock somewhere and I'm 15 minutes late
ImageImage

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

Al a Bastard wrote:WOW :o 136 pages of reading to catch up. I'm a newbie but after reading thru this thread I decided to join and make my first post. Looks like I might be able to make this little shindig!!! My cousin told me it would be a great time but unfortunately can't make it. Not sure why he told me to use this name though :oops: Where do I sign up? This looks like a wild and crazy bunch.

I'm supposed to look for someone named EPT who goes around with pink hair to these shows. I didn't ask any questions about the EPT name or the pink hair. My cousin sent the below pictures to me find her. Anyone know this person and where I can find her?

Oh and I'm supposed to say Hi to his Crazy Red Headed Aunt. :o Funny I never knew we had a red head in the family.
I resemble that remark.... 8) 8)

Now, I need the airfare to go DOWN, not UP.... c'mon, airline people.... this is IMPORTANT....
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

Okay, that's it.... the hunt is on.... any airport within 5 hours on either end of the trip...... and I'm flying back home from a class on Good Friday.... I booked a flight that I know is overbooked and I have every intention of being bumped.... all it will cost the airline is a roundtrip voucher..... 8)

I have no ticket, no airline reservation, no hotel reservation and the show is just over a month away. SITUATION NORMAL! :D :D :D
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:Okay, that's it.... the hunt is on.... any airport within 5 hours on either end of the trip...... and I'm flying back home from a class on Good Friday.... I booked a flight that I know is overbooked and I have every intention of being bumped.... all it will cost the airline is a roundtrip voucher..... 8)

I have no ticket, no airline reservation, no hotel reservation and the show is just over a month away. SITUATION NORMAL! :D :D :D
:o :o So just for fun I checked BOS.. (I know not your fav but)

It is almost double to fly from Boston to DFW..
to what I paid from BOISE????? :o

Al a Bastard
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Al a Bastard »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
Al a Bastard wrote:WOW :o 136 pages of reading to catch up. I'm a newbie but after reading thru this thread I decided to join and make my first post. Looks like I might be able to make this little shindig!!! My cousin told me it would be a great time but unfortunately can't make it. Not sure why he told me to use this name though :oops: Where do I sign up? This looks like a wild and crazy bunch.

I'm supposed to look for someone named EPT who goes around with pink hair to these shows. I didn't ask any questions about the EPT name or the pink hair. My cousin sent the below pictures to me find her. Anyone know this person and where I can find her?

Oh and I'm supposed to say Hi to his Crazy Red Headed Aunt. :o Funny I never knew we had a red head in the family.
I resemble that remark.... 8) 8)

Now, I need the airfare to go DOWN, not UP.... c'mon, airline people.... this is IMPORTANT....

:o :o :o Is it true?? Does this make you my aunt twice removed or something like that? Nice to meet you Craz.....I mean Auntie. Why is your name School Girl Heart? He told me it would be Crazy Red Headed Aunt? I think I am very confused already.

ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:Okay, that's it.... the hunt is on.... any airport within 5 hours on either end of the trip...... and I'm flying back home from a class on Good Friday.... I booked a flight that I know is overbooked and I have every intention of being bumped.... all it will cost the airline is a roundtrip voucher..... 8)

What else is new :roll: :wench: :wench: :wench:
Last edited by ladyparrothead on March 9, 2008 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lynn

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and NEVER regret anything that made you smile.

ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

ladyparrothead wrote:

What else is new :roll:

Hi Lynn!!!

ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

ragtopW wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote:

Hi Lynn!!!
Hey Wayne - cantwaitcantwaitcantwait :D
Lynn

Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, and NEVER regret anything that made you smile.

ragtopW
Last Man Standing

Post by ragtopW »

ladyparrothead wrote:
ragtopW wrote:
ladyparrothead wrote:

Hi Lynn!!!
Hey Wayne - cantwaitcantwaitcantwait :D

:lol: :lol:

Al a Bastard
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Al a Bastard »

Hi LadyParrothead and RagtopW.

My cousin has mentioned both of you to me as well. He said to say Hi. RagtopW are you the one they call Santa?

ladyparrothead
Lester Polyester

Post by ladyparrothead »

Al a Bastard wrote:Hi LadyParrothead and RagtopW.

My cousin has mentioned both of you to me as well. He said to say Hi. RagtopW are you the one they call Santa?
And what do they call me? :wink:
Lynn

Al a Bastard
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by Al a Bastard »

ladyparrothead wrote:
Al a Bastard wrote:Hi LadyParrothead and RagtopW.

And what do they call me? :wink:
Santa's helper? :) Wait are you the other lady with pink hair in that picture? Who's that guy? If he was going to pose with you two he should have had pink hair as well.

East Texas Parrothead
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Tonight I Just Need My Guitar *and* Southern Cross
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Mojito

Post by East Texas Parrothead »

Oh spew. Spew. Spew.

Al-a-Bastard .... I *know* your cousin ... I *love* your cousin ... and I *love* your red-headed Auntie, too. :D

Come on down to Frisco ... you're going to *love* it ...
Gentilly ... 42 years is a long time to wait .... a Northeast Texas woman can hope.
My love is an anchor tied to you, tied with a silver chain.