Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

aeroparrot
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 42

Post by aeroparrot »

VanillaGrl wrote:
itguy2000 wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

[smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]

Toooo cute!
:D
In a way, they look like U2. :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you want an experience, go to a Jimmy Buffett concert.

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Life is short, live long!!

I'd rather be a wiseass than a dumbass.

VanillaGrl
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin'
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Guinness - Heaven in a Pint!

Post by VanillaGrl »

aeroparrot wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
itguy2000 wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

Toooo cute!
8) 8) 8)

I actually have a U2 one...don't have access to it here right now though. 8) :lol:

The Bodypainter 2013

VanillaGrl
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin'
Favorite Boat Drink: Guinness - Heaven in a Pint!

Post by VanillaGrl »

VanillaGrl wrote:
aeroparrot wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
itguy2000 wrote:

Toooo cute!
8) 8) 8)

I actually have a U2 one...don't have access to it here right now though. 8) :lol:
Here's one...but I like the one I have at home better:

The Bodypainter 2013

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

T-shirt paypals received for ~Hippolyte~ and LSUGUMBODAD - Thanks! [smilie=coolup.gif]
It was a pleasure and a hell of an evening
Truly was our night to win
But the authorities insist on my leaving
Take care my American friend

aeroparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by aeroparrot »

VanillaGrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
aeroparrot wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
itguy2000 wrote:

Toooo cute!
8) 8) 8)

Here's one...but I like the one I have at home better:
Will check this out at home.

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

This is a little disappointing but everybody chill out, it's not the end of the world and it's still going to be a helluva party...

PHP ownership overrode management's decision to allow the 24ft pool. This is not open for discussion and I do not want anyone contacting PHP trying to reverse the decision. We are still in excellent standing and they are still eager to work with us on an elaborate setup. We just have to stay within the framework of what the owners will allow.

We can have the same pool setup as last year and everything else is still a go.

So - Does anyone want a good deal on a 24ft metal-frame pool in really good shape? :lol: :lol:

land_shark3
Here We Are

Post by land_shark3 »

Mr Play wrote:PHP ownership overrode management's decision to allow the 24ft pool.
That's it! :-? No 24' pool, then I'm out!

Oh wait, I wasn't in to begin with. :pirate:
It's your world, I'm just living in it! :pirate:

aeroparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by aeroparrot »

Mr Play wrote:This is a little disappointing but everybody chill out, it's not the end of the world and it's still going to be a helluva party...

PHP ownership overrode management's decision to allow the 24ft pool. This is not open for discussion and I do not want anyone contacting PHP trying to reverse the decision. We are still in excellent standing and they are still eager to work with us on an elaborate setup. We just have to stay within the framework of what the owners will allow.

So - Does anyone want a good deal on a 24ft metal-frame pool in really good shape? :lol: :lol:
Note to self, keep the cell phone away from the pool.

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

land_shark3 wrote:That's it! :-? No 24' pool, then I'm out!
Seriously though - how many venues around the country would even meet with you to talk about the idea of having a 24ft pool and where they would let you set it up?

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

aeroparrot wrote:Note to self, keep the cell phone away from the pool.
Don't forget the hot tub and water slide...

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

One less place for me to drown. Although it's also one less place for some hot babe to give me mouth-to-mouth.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

Mr Play
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by Mr Play »

Hey I just did a google search on leaky tiki (no quotes) and this thread is the 4th link that comes up on the page...

JohnMc
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 20

Post by JohnMc »

Mr Play wrote:
Seriously though - how many venues around the country would even meet with you to talk about the idea of having a 24ft pool and where they would let you set it up?
Good effort, Bill! I agree that the PHP management has been great about meeting us halfway and beyond. The smaller pool will be just as much fun as it was last year!
Fins Up!!

springparrot
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: what time of day is it????
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: Mudslide, Strawberry Margarita

Post by springparrot »

Mr Play wrote:
:wink: :wink:

land_shark3
Here We Are

Post by land_shark3 »

Mr Play wrote:
Meet with me... NONE!

Meet with you... I've seen some impressive feats accomplished in the last four years. From side-by-side boats at the original tailgate at TX Stadium to hauling oysters from SC to ATL, the things you come up with never cease to amaze me.

Just watch out for the Margarita Biting Bugs. I hear they may be in full force this Summer.
It's your world, I'm just living in it! :pirate:

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 32 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

pojo
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17

Post by pojo »

Mr Play wrote:This is a little disappointing but everybody chill out, it's not the end of the world and it's still going to be a helluva party...

:( :( :( :( Bummer!

pojo
Changing Channels
Number of Concerts: 17

Post by pojo »

flipflopgirl wrote:
Mr Play wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:I got 3 more for the tailgate and t shirts!!!!!!!!!! :D
Spains bringing their asses yet?
No my friend Earl from Arkansas and his boys! i'm sending you a check in the am! :roll: i wish it was the Spains!
OMFG!!! Earl & Jon Boy???? :D :D :D :D :D :D

Phins1026
Here We Are

Post by Phins1026 »

You were looking for a grand prize for the giveaways :lol:

Well I guess I can stop practicing for the belly flop contest. A good thing to since my practice pool only has 3 inches of water over a block of ice.

It was pretty amazing they even considered it and still pretty amazing they are still letting us do what we are doing. Thank you PHP.

aeroparrot
Last Man Standing

Post by aeroparrot »

Mr Play wrote:
Good point.