2nd Annual Frisco Feeding Frenzy 4/26/08

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by PHAW Webmistress »

I'll post more later - just sneaking in at the office - but I just had to post something in this damb thread finally after lurking for 2 months :D :D :D

txaggirl91
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Number of Concerts: 30

Post by txaggirl91 »

PHAW Webmistress wrote:I'll post more later - just sneaking in at the office - but I just had to post something in this damb thread finally after lurking for 2 months :D :D :D
MY PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I must be wishing on someone else's star....

LIPH
Last Man Standing
Favorite Boat Drink: my next beer, as long as it's not Blandshark

Post by LIPH »

PHAW Webmistress wrote:I'll post more later - just sneaking in at the office - but I just had to post something in this damb thread finally after lurking for 2 months :D :D :D
You were about the last person I expected would be one of the surprise guests. It was great seeing you and Russ again, it's been too long.
what I really mean . . . I wish you were here

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette

txaggirl91 wrote:
MY PIMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MY BEST GIRL AND HER GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll pimp your boobs anywhere anytime!!!!! (but let's buy you disposable tank next time k? :D )

LIPH
Last Man Standing

Post by LIPH »

I couldn't believe they were charging $8.50/bottle for Landshark at the concert. For that crap you should get a whole case and still get change back from your $8.50.

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette

LIPH wrote:I couldn't believe they were charging $8.50/bottle for Landshark at the concert. For that crap you should get a whole case and still get change back from your $8.50.
All I know is I will NEVER leave my seat again to go for the beer run. It was SCARY coming back in - I almost got trampled SEVERAL times!!!! That was one time I did not like being vertically challenged!

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

PHAW Webmistress wrote:
LIPH wrote:I couldn't believe they were charging $8.50/bottle for Landshark at the concert. For that crap you should get a whole case and still get change back from your $8.50.
All I know is I will NEVER leave my seat again to go for the beer run. It was SCARY coming back in - I almost got trampled SEVERAL times!!!! That was one time I did not like being vertically challenged!
Crowd control was non-existent at the venue. Really REALLY bad......
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

Migration Michelle
Behind Door #3

Post by Migration Michelle »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
I think so too...tons of people getting tossed out. Maybe everyone started too early!! :lol:

txaggirl91
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Number of Concerts: 30

Post by txaggirl91 »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
carol and i were commenting it was completly different than the woodlands show...
I must be wishing on someone else's star....

LIPH
Last Man Standing

Post by LIPH »

PHAW Webmistress wrote:
I never did make it to my seat, I stayed up on the concourse when I got inside. If it was that bad maybe I was better off. The way I was Saturday night it wouldn't have taken much to set me off again.

Dezdmona
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: He Went To Paris
Number of Concerts: 33
Favorite Boat Drink: PharmAde

Post by Dezdmona »

I didn't have much trouble navigating on the concourse level, though I did get impatient with some women ahead of me at the T-shirt booth that couldn't make up their minds. :roll:

I don't drink after I enter the venue, so I never waited in a drink line. 8)
Some people never find it, some only pretend
But me, I just want to live happily ever after every now and then.
Find me on: Facebook, Twitter, Blog

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

Migration Michelle wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
I think so too...tons of people getting tossed out. Maybe everyone started too early!! :lol:
But beyond that, the venue did a POOR job.... They let people come forward and block aisles, they didn't even begin to enforce seating in the front areas of the floor. No ticket checking to get up front..... miserable job.
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally

LIPH
Last Man Standing

Post by LIPH »

I don't remember it being like that last year.

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette

Dezdmona wrote:I didn't have much trouble navigating on the concourse level, though I did get impatient with some women ahead of me at the T-shirt booth that couldn't make up their minds. :roll:

I don't drink after I enter the venue, so I never waited in a drink line. 8)
Drink line was the easiest part :lol: :lol:

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette

LIPH wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
I never did make it to my seat, I stayed up on the concourse when I got inside. If it was that bad maybe I was better off. The way I was Saturday night it wouldn't have taken much to set me off again.

((((((((((((((((HOG))))))))))))))))))))))

Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit
Southeast of disorder

Post by Grapefruit-Juicy Fruit »

Charlie fabian wrote:Just want to say what a great time we had this weekend. Mr. Play thank you and all of those who helped put this fantastic event together. We met some wonderfull people and had a blast. Browneyedgrltx and grapefruitjuicyfruit it was a pleaure look forward to next time. :D :D :D
Thanks guys! It was great meeting you both and enjoyed hanging out - Can't wait till next year as well. Incoming PM....

Browneyedgrltx - glad you and the keet made it home safely! Thanks for the pics and keeping Grapefruit in line when needed. I'll try to get ours pics up as soon as I finish recovering!

murrays2 - ladies....we need to meet up earlier if you would like us to help out with search for available men! We a building a pretty nice task force......keep us posted on the hunt! Great seeing you!!

phijimanOK - WOW – it’s interesting what men do when they get boobies. I can always count on new experiences at the JB (not BJ...lol) concert! You guys are great and we look forward meeting up again next year......BBB...(best bathroom buds)….Incoming PM

Hey do you guys attend rocklahoma?????

Thanks Mr & Mrs Play and everyone who helped out!
Year of Still Here, Frisco, TX '08
Bama Breeze, Frisco, TX '07
Party At The End Of The World, Dallas, TX '06
Tiki Time, Dallas, TX '03

JohnMc
I have found me a home
Number of Concerts: 20

Post by JohnMc »

SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
Migration Michelle wrote:
SchoolGirlHeart wrote:
PHAW Webmistress wrote:
But beyond that, the venue did a POOR job.... They let people come forward and block aisles, they didn't even begin to enforce seating in the front areas of the floor. No ticket checking to get up front..... miserable job.
I was up front and wasn't able to get to my seats. After it got dark, and the isle was jammed with people, it was impossible to tell which row was which. I ended up standing in the isle and getting shoved most of the night by college age drunks. I would have prefered to be back on the side stands where I was last year. Last year I had enough room to dance around a bit where my seat was located. I had still been at the tailgate when the alchohol problems started. So fighting a mob to watch the show was the last thing that I was in a mood for.

So it goes...

John Mc
Fins Up!!

browneyedgrltx
Havana Daydreamin'
Favorite Buffett Song: Brown Eyed Girl
Number of Concerts: 18
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas and Landshark, of course!

Post by browneyedgrltx »

Charlie fabian wrote:Just want to say what a great time we had this weekend. Mr. Play thank you and all of those who helped put this fantastic event together. We met some wonderfull people and had a blast. Browneyedgrltx and grapefruitjuicyfruit it was a pleaure look forward to next time. :D :D :D
I can't even begin to say how much fun I had! My voice is slowly coming back which just proves it was a good time. So glad to have met y'all and can't wait to do it again!!!!
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that's not why ships are built."

Austin 06, 13, 14,15, 16
Vegas 08, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16
Frisco '07, '08, '09, 10, 16
Indy 16
Dallas '06
New Orleans Jazz Fest '02
Bristow, VA '99

getsumonya
Nibblin' on sponge cake

Post by getsumonya »

I was still back at home base watchin the TABC parade when the concert started.

Migration Michelle
Behind Door #3

Post by Migration Michelle »

Setlist for you guys: