If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Re: MOTM 2009 - update page 1

Post by cheetogyrl »

VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:Can't wait to meet Steph!!! i am sure she is as cool as her mom and dad!!! :wink: :D :D :D
she is
:D :D :D

But.... will she be able to 'hang' with mom??? (I told her I would walk her back to the room if she couldn't and then go back out and continue the party) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell her she can sleep when she gets home!!! I'm happy to wake her up and tell her so!!!!
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
VanillaGrl
Diamond as Big as The Ritz
Favorite Buffett Song: Havana Daydreamin'
Number of Concerts: 0
Favorite Boat Drink: Guinness - Heaven in a Pint!

Post by VanillaGrl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:Can't wait to meet Steph!!! i am sure she is as cool as her mom and dad!!! :wink: :D :D :D
she is

But.... will she be able to 'hang' with mom??? (I told her I would walk her back to the room if she couldn't and then go back out and continue the party) :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tell her she can sleep when she gets home!!! I'm happy to wake her up and tell her so!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: Okay, I'll tell her! :lol: :lol: :lol:

She's an 'early to bed, early to rise' kinda gal. She pretty much partied herself out from age 16-24. She's all 'domesticated' now (LOL...don't tell her I said that)....'cause I'm not complainin'...I have two beautiful grandbabies as a result. :wink: :D :D :D
KK :wench:
cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

VanillaGrl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
she is

She's an 'early to bed, early to rise' kinda gal. She pretty much partied herself out from age 16-24. She's all 'domesticated' now (LOL...don't tell her I said that)....'cause I'm not complainin'...I have two beautiful grandbabies as a result. :wink: :D :D :D
LMAO! That won't do in Key West!!! She's gonna learn that all rules that she knows in "real life" completely change when you get there! :lol: :lol: :lol:

My plane leaves in 24 DAYS!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

VanillaGrl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
she is

Those grandbabies take after their beautiful grandma and mama!!!! :D :D :D
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFREAKINGHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!26 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :o :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
livingstonbob
Gypsies in the palace

Post by livingstonbob »

25 days until I leave. If the temperature is zero tomorrow night, does that mean there's no temperature?

Yes, we have winter storm watches, but not the first of the season, we had some in August or September.

I can't wait to get out of this cold weather and start stuffing bags while listening to great music!

Livingston Bob
(I'll be the one wearing a Livingston MT hat which will probably still have frost on it's bill)
VanillaGrl

Post by VanillaGrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
she is

Those grandbabies take after their beautiful grandma and mama!!!! :D :D :D
:oops: :oops: :oops: Aww..thanks (((((((Christine))))))) [smilie=hearts.gif]
VanillaGrl

Post by VanillaGrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFREAKINGHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!26 MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :o :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
[smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif]
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

Debbie
Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

So last night my hubby tells me he thinks he's going to "rent" a pedicab, so he can just dump me in the back to bring me back to the hotel each night....... :oops: He said he's not going to carry me back like last year....... :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
VanillaGrl

Post by VanillaGrl »

27 DAYS!!! [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:So last night my hubby tells me he thinks he's going to "rent" a pedicab, so he can just dump me in the back to bring me back to the hotel each night....... :oops: He said he's not going to carry me back like last year....... :D

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that man!!! Will he be providing service for the rest of us??? he could make some good money that week! :o
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

VanillaGrl wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
VanillaGrl wrote:
RinglingRingling wrote:
she is

buy me a beer and she'll never have to find out.. ;)
RinglingRingling
Last Man Standing
Favorite Buffett Song: Glory Days
Favorite Boat Drink: Landshark, and Margaritaville products...

Post by RinglingRingling »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:So last night my hubby tells me he thinks he's going to "rent" a pedicab, so he can just dump me in the back to bring me back to the hotel each night....... :oops: He said he's not going to carry me back like last year....... :D
it wasn't so much the idea, it was the fireman's carry from the Hog to the Casa that probably put him against it ;D
pema
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by pema »

flipflopgirl wrote:

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I love that man!!! Will he be providing service for the rest of us??? he could make some good money that week! :o
:o [smilie=nod.gif] :lol:
Erin Image

"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"
Karacal
Party at the End of the World
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

pema wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:

I think y'all are on to something!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see everyone!!! :D :D :D :D :D [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]
Barbara

Image Image
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

Karacal wrote:
pema wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:

Can't wait to see everyone!!! :D :D :D :D :D [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]

Well H*LL Boston College is NOT cheap!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
fabduo
Behind Door #3

Post by fabduo »

So from what I am reading regarding a "pedicab" -does this mean people drink during MOTM????? Shouldn't it be called MOTD :wink: :wink: (God I wish I was going :( )
ImageImageImageImage

pema
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by pema »

Karacal wrote:
pema wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:

for some reason this scene from Monty Python is coming to mind [smilie=noeyedear-shrugging.gif]

Erin Image

"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

fabduo wrote:So from what I am reading regarding a "pedicab" -does this mean people drink during MOTM????? Shouldn't it be called MOTD :wink: :wink: (God I wish I was going :( )

Wish you were going too. We do have a lot of fun. :D :D

Debbie