Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by tigzoe »

C-Dawg wrote:
popcornjack wrote:So, barstools are currently being saved for y'all at Bagatelle, cuz that's where I'm working!! :D :D :D :D
Just make sure you have a Rosemary's Baby ready for me on the 1st :wink: It'll be our first stop when we get into town.
With all the good that's been happenin', it's obvious KW is where you are meant to be. I'm SO happy for you Bro :D :D :D :D It couldn't happen to anyone more worthy.
I am thinking about doing an experiment....how many dark and stormies can I have on one trip. 66 days and counting.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
popcornjack wrote:So, barstools are currently being saved for y'all at Bagatelle, cuz that's where I'm working!! :D :D :D :D
Just make sure you have a Rosemary's Baby ready for me on the 1st :wink: It'll be our first stop when we get into town.
With all the good that's been happenin', it's obvious KW is where you are meant to be. I'm SO happy for you Bro :D :D :D :D It couldn't happen to anyone more worthy.
I am thinking about doing an experiment....how many dark and stormies can I have on one trip. 66 days and counting.

:D Several dozen, at least.

Debbie

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

C-Dawg wrote:
A whole bunch of your friends will also be arriving on the Ferry around 12:30 (ish I think) that day so be ready!
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

ScarletB wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
A whole bunch of your friends will also be arriving on the Ferry around 12:30 (ish I think) that day so be ready!
We can't move into the house til 3pm, so it'll be a good place to hang :wink:
ImageImage

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

C-Dawg wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
We can't move into the house til 3pm, so it'll be a good place to hang :wink:
And their food sounds GOOOD!!
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Marilyn has been doing a "Dark & Stormy" experiment all summer....it might have been a good idea to buy stock in Gosling's this past spring :wink: sounds like it's one of the drinks of choice this summer.
ImageImage

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

C-Dawg wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Marilyn has been doing a "Dark & Stormy" experiment all summer....it might have been a good idea to buy stock in Gosling's this past spring :wink: sounds like it's one of the drinks of choice this summer.
at the last place I worked instead of ginger beer, we used fresh lime juice and fresh ginger syrup and topped with soda. The fresh ginger gave it an extra sharp pop.
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al »

Have to get this place to take the Key West Bar Card. :D
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

popcornjack wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
at the last place I worked instead of ginger beer, we used fresh lime juice and fresh ginger syrup and topped with soda. The fresh ginger gave it an extra sharp pop.
Marilyn likes Reed's Extra Ginger Brew in her Dark & Stormy's for that very reason, but you'll have to make her one of those when we get down there
ImageImage

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

Just read the recipe - placing a second order for a "Rosemary's Baby" :D
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

popcornjack wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Jack, you are going to have to put in to work that day. Sounds like a mini BN gathering in the making.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

They'll either end up very happy or very sorry they hired you!! :D
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

ScarletB wrote:They'll either end up very happy or very sorry they hired you!! :D
With or without my Bar Card, I always tip well!

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by ScarletB »

tigzoe wrote:
ScarletB wrote:They'll either end up very happy or very sorry they hired you!! :D
Ditto. Knowing we have a BNer working down there has caused me to up my budget for food and drink!
GW - 7/19
MOTM - Oct 28

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
Ditto. Knowing we have a BNer working down there has caused me to up my budget for food and drink!
Gotta show support for one of our own.

NEO
Behind Door #3
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum, Rhum, and Rum...

Post by NEO »

Geez another bartender firnd in Key West..

another reason to visit..
What is my co-pay for Margaritaville?

cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

MMMM....I went to Bagatelle last year. The truffled mac & cheese is sooooo yummy!!!! [smilie=upyeah.gif]

69 DAYS TIL I'M ON MY WAY!!!!! [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=shake.gif]
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

We booked a couple rooms tonight...have a room for Oct 29th in Ft Lauderdale, and a room at the Dove Creek Lodge in Key Largo on Oct 30th. http://www.dovecreeklodge.com/
Has anyone stayed there, and does anyone have a have a recommendation for the lower Keys? We need to book a place for Sun Oct 31st before we take our house in Key West on the 1st.
ImageImage

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 32

Post by PHnSC »

Is it time to leave yet???? Ready for my first MOTM!!! :D :D

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by tigzoe »

popcornjack wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Doesn't ginger have some type of calming affect on upset stomachs?