Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by dnw »

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Debbie
Stizz
Half-baked cookies in the oven
Favorite Buffett Song: Fruitcakes :)
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Coconut water

Post by Stizz »

looks like I will be making my first trip to KW :)

howdy strangers and non-strangers and semi-strangers
Head's all empty and I don't care
gottagofishin
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalise and A Pirate Looks at 40
Number of Concerts: 9
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with RUM!!

Post by gottagofishin »

popcornjack wrote:Sitting in the backyard drinking a cup of baby's coffee while reading the Sunday New York Times (yup, you can get it down here) waiting for all my friends to show up....

How are things in KW?? We'll be down on Tuesday the 2nd. Look forward to hangin out.
But I've gotta stop wishin, gotta go fishin

Camden 8/28/12

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

gottagofishin wrote:
popcornjack wrote:Sitting in the backyard drinking a cup of baby's coffee while reading the Sunday New York Times (yup, you can get it down here) waiting for all my friends to show up....

How are things in KW?? We'll be down on Tuesday the 2nd. Look forward to hangin out.
That is a tough question to answer. First and foremost, for me, it is very addictive. I have been down there 4 times in the past 5 years. I love the fact that I can grab a beer at 10am at any bar (except Sunday), and either chill in an outside bar or take it with me and head on down the street. I love going to the Hemingway House and checking out all of their cats. I love going to the Butterfly Museum and watching all these beautiful little creatures flying and landing on me if I wear a bright shirt or hat. I love going to Schooner's Wharf Bar and putting my feet and listening to good music. I love going to Mallory Square and watching the sunset, and applauding the sun for another great day of hard work. I also love the entertainers at sunset, especially Catman and Silverman (can't wait to see the Bushman in action if he is still there). I love going to Kelly's and getting a microbrew. But most importantly, I love the atmosphere. I can lounge in the pool and look up at palm trees and all the stress melts away faster than you can say Key West Disease. I love the fact that I can walk down the street holding my partner's hand and no one cares. I love the whole vibe of The Rock and teh laid back attitude. Some have said that the island vibe is different now that it is so touristy. I don't know the good ole days, I just know I love it now!

Oh, there is one thing I hate. I have walking by the Wyland gallery knowing that I can't afford to get another painting. I also hate when it is time to leave. The only cure for the Key West Disease is more KW.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

tigzoe wrote:
gottagofishin wrote:

That is a tough question to answer. First and foremost, for me, it is very addictive. I have been down there 4 times in the past 5 years. I love the fact that I can grab a beer at 10am at any bar (except Sunday), and either chill in an outside bar or take it with me and head on down the street. I love going to the Hemingway House and checking out all of their cats. I love going to the Butterfly Museum and watching all these beautiful little creatures flying and landing on me if I wear a bright shirt or hat. I love going to Schooner's Wharf Bar and putting my feet and listening to good music. I love going to Mallory Square and watching the sunset, and applauding the sun for another great day of hard work. I also love the entertainers at sunset, especially Catman and Silverman (can't wait to see the Bushman in action if he is still there). I love going to Kelly's and getting a microbrew. But most importantly, I love the atmosphere. I can lounge in the pool and look up at palm trees and all the stress melts away faster than you can say Key West Disease. I love the fact that I can walk down the street holding my partner's hand and no one cares. I love the whole vibe of The Rock and teh laid back attitude. Some have said that the island vibe is different now that it is so touristy. I don't know the good ole days, I just know I love it now!

Oh, there is one thing I hate. I have walking by the Wyland gallery knowing that I can't afford to get another painting. I also hate when it is time to leave. The only cure for the Key West Disease is more KW.
We go to the Joy Gallery on Duval. I love the work by Irma Quigley but it's expensive. I bought small one of Bahama Village and then another. Now I need to wait until the last keet leaves school. I want her painting of the white egret called "On the Watch". :D
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
Carolinadreamin'

I just sent CCB a PM so he can post this on the first page of the thread for everyone to PM me their information. Let's get this party started!!!!!!! 8)

BN name
Name
cell#
email addy
staying
arriving/leaving dates
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:I just sent CCB a PM so he can post this on the first page of the thread for everyone to PM me their information. Let's get this party started!!!!!!! 8)

BN name
Name
cell#
email addy
staying
arriving/leaving dates
[smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:I just sent CCB a PM so he can post this on the first page of the thread for everyone to PM me their information. Let's get this party started!!!!!!! 8)

BN name
Name
cell#
email addy
staying
arriving/leaving dates
PM sent :D
ImageImage

ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

Ditto
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

Gee with the soakage of the liver at Migration this past weekend, I sure hope my liver is ready by then. Oh what the hell am I saying......OF COURSE IT'LL BE READY!!!! YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! I'm ready to be at the end of the road! Whatta week it's gonna be!!!!!! :D :D :D :D
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
Karacal
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

BN name
Name
cell#
email addy
staying
arriving/leaving dates

PM sent.

Thanks so much for doing this!!!! [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]
Barbara

Image Image
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

Wow....out of the Sixties....only

more days til we all head down A1A
ImageImage

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al »

Looking foward to MOTM. All I have to do is make it through this week and I should be good.
JB@JB. Mac in Va, then JB again. :D
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

Tropic_Al wrote:Looking foward to MOTM. All I have to do is make it through this week and I should be good.
I'm bummed I'm going to miss Mac in Falls Church and Critterpolooza this year....it was a great trip last year. Have a brew or two for me Al
ImageImage

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al »

C-Dawg wrote:
Tropic_Al wrote:Looking foward to MOTM. All I have to do is make it through this week and I should be good.
I'm bummed I'm going to miss Mac in Falls Church and Critterpolooza this year....it was a great trip last year. Have a brew or two for me Al
Sorry you can't make. We'll have those beers in Key West. First round on me! :D
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

Tropic_Al wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:
Sorry you can't make. We'll have those beers in Key West. First round on me! :D
now THAT I'm looking forward to! Enjoy the show this weekend, let's hope it's not another Hurricane show like we had in GW a few years back.
ImageImage

caphmobile
We are the People our Parents Warned us
Number of Concerts: 50
Favorite Boat Drink: Jet Ski Killer

Post by caphmobile »

BN name
Name
cell#
email addy
staying
arriving/leaving dates

PM Sent

Charlotte
(MotherHen)
dnw
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by dnw »

pm sent

Debbie
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

Stizz wrote:looks like I will be making my first trip to KW :)

howdy strangers and non-strangers and semi-strangers

Hi Stizz!!!!!!! See you in KW!!!!!!!!!!!!

are we there yet???????? where's John Frinzi????????? where are my new stalkees Homemade Wine the Band??????? :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: CAN"T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
Carolinadreamin'

:lol: :lol: :lol: 7 PMs by the time I hit work this morning! We're not excited a bit......are we??

Keep 'em coming.......I'll get the list of who PM'd me out as soon as I put out the fires at work.
:wink: