Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderator: SMLCHNG

IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by IrishPirate »

pema wrote:should i ask about the smiley in the middle that's puking?
All that jumping made me sick to my stomach! :lol:
pema
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by pema »

IrishPirate wrote:
ahh okay :wink: :lol: :lol:
Erin Image

"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

IrishPirate wrote:
hee hee hee!!! :D
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Glad to see some other BNers are getting excited about MOTM!

WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!

Debbie
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOOOFREAKINGHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm still recupperating from TROP STALK!!! Those Homemade Wine boys know how to party!!! :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

18 more days till I land in KW! I have been waiting for that day since mid Feb. when I made the plans, but have been mentally ready since a mini meltdown last November!!!
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."
cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

flipflopgirl wrote:WOOOOOOOOOFREAKINGHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i'm still recupperating from TROP STALK!!! Those Homemade Wine boys know how to party!!! :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
About the time we recuperate from Trop Stalk, we'll be doing it all over again in Key West! Oh those Homemade Wine boys...LOL!!! :o :o :o
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!
pema
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by pema »

i'm trying to go paperless this year and save my schedule, contact list and a map in pdf form on my phone.

i can convert word and excel docs easy enough into pdf's but i'm having a hard time finding a good detailed map of old town (like the google map that has places of interest on it) in pdf format. the map program on my phone is quirky when i don't have wireless internet access, and i've had problems using it in downtown columbus. never fails that whatever part of town i'm in, ends up greyed out on the map. :-?

and as many times as i've been to kw, i still barely know my way around w/out a map :oops:
Erin Image

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

Chris, how many now? :D :D :D

Almost time for the party animals to show up in Key West!!!

[smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif]

Debbie
tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

pema wrote:i'm trying to go paperless this year and save my schedule, contact list and a map in pdf form on my phone.

i can convert word and excel docs easy enough into pdf's but i'm having a hard time finding a good detailed map of old town (like the google map that has places of interest on it) in pdf format. the map program on my phone is quirky when i don't have wireless internet access, and i've had problems using it in downtown columbus. never fails that whatever part of town i'm in, ends up greyed out on the map. :-?

and as many times as i've been to kw, i still barely know my way around w/out a map :oops:
LOL...not sure if this will work, but it works in my mind. Doesn't windows have an option to do a screen capture? If you use google maps, zoom in as close as you want, then use the windows screen capture option. Import the image into Word then save it as a pdf. Or save it as a jpg instead. If you are on a mac, the Grab program makes great image files.
Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 64
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

dnw wrote:Chris, how many now? :D :D :D

Almost time for the party animals to show up in Key West!!!

[smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=meow2.gif]

Come on Chris! How many????? [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're so excited!!!!
Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

are we there yet?
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

I agree with these women...

I'm glad it's not more....tomorrow we're into the teens!!!
ImageImage

SchoolGirlHeart
Last Man Standing

Post by SchoolGirlHeart »

damn, I have so much to get done at work or I can't go. only 20 days? damn.
Carry on as you know they would want you to do. ~~JB, dedication to Tim Russert

Take your time
Find your passion
Life goes on until it ends
Don’t stop living
Until then

~~Mac McAnally
ScarletB
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: OPH BEST...SONG...EVER!!
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Chill the rose

Post by ScarletB »

tigzoe wrote:
pema wrote:i'm trying to go paperless this year and save my schedule, contact list and a map in pdf form on my phone.

LOL...not sure if this will work, but it works in my mind. Doesn't windows have an option to do a screen capture? If you use google maps, zoom in as close as you want, then use the windows screen capture option. Import the image into Word then save it as a pdf. Or save it as a jpg instead. If you are on a mac, the Grab program makes great image files.
God that sounds like WAY more trouble than just sticking a map in your backpack or pocket! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
GW - 7/19
Great Northern MOTM - 7/20-21
Hershey Labor Day Weekend Show - 8/29
MOTM - Oct 28
Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al »

ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

God that sounds like WAY more trouble than just sticking a map in your backpack or pocket! [smilie=cheeky-grin.gif]
And don't forget the phone charger, and you better not lose your phone! :D
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP
popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

Chris? getting into the teens could be bad. "15 will get you 20..."
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

popcornjack wrote:Chris? getting into the teens could be bad. "15 will get you 20..."
yeah, that's not happenin'....the young ones might look nice, but they aren't worth the hassle....I'll keep the Cougar I've got at home :wink:
ImageImage

pema
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by pema »

Tropic_Al wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

true, but my phone charger is on my last minute double check list along with my Driver's License, Boarding Pass, etc.

and besides, it's not like parrotheads are a grouchy antisocial group that won't stop and give me directions and i'll be hopelessly lost for hours and hours :lol:
Erin Image

Tropic_Al
Under My Lone Palm
Number of Concerts: 29
Favorite Boat Drink: Just about anything, as long it's in a blue cup.

Post by Tropic_Al »

pema wrote:
Tropic_Al wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
tigzoe wrote:

true, but my phone charger is on my last minute double check list along with my Driver's License, Boarding Pass, etc.

and besides, it's not like parrotheads are a grouchy antisocial group that won't stop and give me directions and i'll be hopelessly lost for hours and hours :lol:
Valid point. :D
Michael "Tank" Listowski 05.14.54-09.24.08 RIP