Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

8 more days of work for me!!!!! YAY!!!!!

And, of course, a quick trip to Boston for parent's weekend....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
Karacal
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:8 more days of work for me!!!!! YAY!!!!!

And, of course, a quick trip to Boston for parent's weekend....... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!! [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif] [smilie=gt_grinz-browwiggle.gif]
Barbara

Image Image
IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

YIPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! 17 more days!!!! [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=wink.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif]
z-man
Here We Are
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by z-man »

working on the entertainment spreadsheet, will send it out once I get everyone's e-mail addresses (carolinadreamin' said she will send the e-mail list next week)

Have had several friends say they are going down to the island on Sunday, Oct 31st.
I may have to reconsider my Monday departure/arrival!
Living my life...
One Tropical Day at a Time!

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

z-man wrote:working on the entertainment spreadsheet, will send it out once I get everyone's e-mail addresses (carolinadreamin' said she will send the e-mail list next week)

Have had several friends say they are going down to the island on Sunday, Oct 31st.

Thanks, z-man!!!!

Debbie
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Another day closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are the shows for Homemade Wine:
Lazy Gecko
Thursday 11/4
7:00-11:00 pm
Lazy Gecko
Friday 11/5
7:00 -11:00 pm
Hogfish Grill and Bar
Sunday 11/7
6:30-9:30 pm
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

Here are John Reno's shows at MOTM!!! :D :D :D :D

Brent Burns Singer/Songwriter Event Rum Barrel

Wednesday 11/3

8:00-8:15pm

Hogfish Bar and Grill(with a VERY SPECIAL GUEST!!!!!!)

Saturday 11/6

6:30-9:30

Sunny Jim Singer/Songwriter Blue Heaven

Sunday 11/7

Lazy Gecko

Sunday 11/7

7:00 -11:00 pm
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain
flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

and Mike Miller............he has one solo show and then will also be playing with the Boat Drunks, i highly recommend his new solo cd My Life Ain't For Beginners it's AWESOME!!!!!!

Mike Miller:

Lazy Gecko
Saturday 11/6
7:00-10:00 pm
TropicalTroubador
Hoot!
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: The one in front of me.

Post by TropicalTroubador »

And just to keep it all in one place:

I'll be appearing at the Pit Stop Party in Key Largo on Tuesday 11/2 in the evening sometime.

My CD Release Party is Friday 11/5 from 4-6 at Harpoon Harry's, 832 Caroline St.

I will have my new CDs, Island Standard Time, starting in Key Largo on Tuesday.

I will be turning up in various other odd places around the island depending on who invites me and who doesn't toss me out on my ear. And I'd love to hang out and visit with each and every one of you at some point during the weekend.

http://www.lorendavidson.com
Living my life on Island Standard Time...
Island Standard Time - the new Trop Rock album from Loren Davidson - now available!

http://www.lorendavidson.com
Carolinadreamin'

z-man wrote:working on the entertainment spreadsheet, will send it out once I get everyone's e-mail addresses (carolinadreamin' said she will send the e-mail list next week)

I'll send you the current list as soon as I get Sunset Chef's email addy. And then I'll get the last minute update at the end of next week. :D
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"
MacPhin
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything BUT Cheeseburger
Favorite Boat Drink: PainKiller

Post by MacPhin »

Anyone heard how the keys faired after the storm?? all that rain, it must be terrible down there.

Jack, we need a report!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif]
Image Image
JB on Anguilla 3/24/07 St.Barth's 11/7/09

Lately,newspaper mentioned cheap airfare.
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere.
I'm close to bodily harm.
Karacal
Number of Concerts: 31
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum & Diet Coke

Post by Karacal »

Many thanks to Linda and Tom!!!! Getting closer!!!!! [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happyspin.gif]
Barbara

Image Image
C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

ANOTHER MORNING, ANOTHER DAY DOWN....

ONLY A

LEFT!!!
ImageImage

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

MacPhin wrote:Anyone heard how the keys faired after the storm?? all that rain, it must be terrible down there.

What storm? It rained all day thursday, but nothing serious. Friday dawned beautiful and breezy with no humidity.
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.
MacPhin
Behind Door #3
Favorite Buffett Song: Anything BUT Cheeseburger
Favorite Boat Drink: PainKiller

Post by MacPhin »

popcornjack wrote:
MacPhin wrote:Anyone heard how the keys faired after the storm?? all that rain, it must be terrible down there.

What storm? It rained all day thursday, but nothing serious. Friday dawned beautiful and breezy with no humidity.
I was watching the news on THursday morning and they said that Key West was supposed to get up to 7 inches of rain from some storm coming off of Cuba. Glad to hear everythign is okay. See ya real soon.
Image Image
JB on Anguilla 3/24/07 St.Barth's 11/7/09

Lately,newspaper mentioned cheap airfare.
I've got to fly to Saint Somewhere.
I'm close to bodily harm.
FinsUp81
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Last Mango in Paris
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Cran/Coconut Rum

Post by FinsUp81 »

Still iffy if I will be coming, alot of unexpected things going on lately, i do have the days off from work, working with my buddy who works at continental here in Rochester on flying down, lot of it still up in the air (no pun intended) hotels seems to be booked and way too expensive this late (my own fault), so if I do make it it will be very last minute thing, have thurs-monday off from work though :) Hoping to make it down to see all my PHriends :)

There's Still So Much To Be Done!
mydogbuffett
I need two more boat drinks
Favorite Buffett Song: Souviners
Number of Concerts: 25
Favorite Boat Drink: Bacardi and Diet Coke

Post by mydogbuffett »

The Hurricane went more toward Cuba instead of the Keys.
What we gave each other ain't exactly clear. Probably comes under the heading of Souviners.
dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

FinsUp81 wrote:Still iffy if I will be coming, alot of unexpected things going on lately, i do have the days off from work, working with my buddy who works at continental here in Rochester on flying down, lot of it still up in the air (no pun intended) hotels seems to be booked and way too expensive this late (my own fault), so if I do make it it will be very last minute thing, have thurs-monday off from work though :) Hoping to make it down to see all my PHriends :)

Fins crossed for you. :D

Debbie
Carolinadreamin'

"Something" brewing off the coast of central America.........GO AWAY!!!!!!!! [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=thumbdown.gif]
'17-CHS
Desdamona
Under My Lone Palm

Post by Desdamona »

So is there a comprehensive list of BN attendees in this thread?
(I'm too lazy to go thru all 62 pages to find it... :roll: )
Image Image