Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

PHAW Webmistress
Parrothead Pimpette
Number of Concerts: 0

Re: Who's Going to MOTM 2010 Nov. 4-7th?

Post by PHAW Webmistress »

In two weeks this will be true :-)
Attachments
humpdaylizard.gif
humpdaylizard.gif (36.61 KiB) Viewed 816 times

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Debbie

popcornjack
Changing Channels
Favorite Buffett Song: Biloxi
Number of Concerts: 75
Favorite Boat Drink: Dos Equis

Post by popcornjack »

C-Dawg wrote:
popcornjack wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:Two weeks from today, I'll be in Key Largo, on my way south...
2 weeks from now I'll already be in Key West!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! [smilie=happydance.gif]
Ditto, I think Jack's welcome party is Tues night :D
It is Tues 6-8, 626 caroline street.

Got my Fantasy fest Work schedule: m day, t day, w double, th double, f double, sa night. Sunday I'll be recuperating with my girlfriend and my friend Jeff (anyone who made Beachomer know who I'm talking about.) Looking forward to a great week with y'all.
You & Renee gonna try and join us at Bahia Honda & the No Name Pub on Sunday?
That'll be a game time decision based on how tired/hungover we are from the Fantasy Fest Festivities the night before. [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif] [smilie=sillyjester.gif]
Take me for what I am, a star newly emerging.
I accept the new found man, and I set the twilight reeling.

docandjeanie
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Migration, Love in the library, Happily Ever after
Number of Concerts: 40
Favorite Boat Drink: Rum Jumbie

Post by docandjeanie »

One day closer, can't wait for a group hug.

Anyone want to do a group pic at the CASA? They have a photog set up for this, let me know and I'll set it up and post the time.
:wench:
ImageImageImage

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing
Number of Concerts: 53
Favorite Boat Drink: Z-Man's MANGO THINGIES!!!!!
Location: I have been promoted from John Frinzi's stalker to ROADIE!!!! :)

Post by flipflopgirl »

flipflopgirl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:
flipflopgirl wrote:WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Another day closer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here are the shows for Homemade Wine:
Lazy Gecko
Thursday 11/4
7:00-11:00 pm
Lazy Gecko
Friday 11/5
7:00 -11:00 pm
Hogfish Grill and Bar
Sunday 11/7
6:30-9:30 pm

MORE PIMPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol:

PIMP PIMP PIMP!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANOTHER DAY CLOSER!!!!!!! [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :o :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOFREAKINGHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! I'M GETTING SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=battingeyes.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif] [smilie=upsidedown.gif]
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

FinsUp81
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Last Mango in Paris
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Cran/Coconut Rum

Post by FinsUp81 »

Is there a list to get on for the spread sheet of who is playing where? If so please add me Toddjf0829@aol.com. And yes if Iam asking for the spread sheet this must mean I'm coming down! :) :) :) Will be there Thurs-Mon, yeah short trip, not registering, just wanna come down and see all my PHriends, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's Still So Much To Be Done!

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

C-Dawg wrote:
tigzoe wrote:
popcornjack wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
cheetogyrl wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:Two weeks from today, I'll be in Key Largo, on my way south...
2 weeks from now I'll already be in Key West!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! [smilie=happydance.gif]
Ditto, I think Jack's welcome party is Tues night :D
It is Tues 6-8, 626 caroline street.

Got my Fantasy fest Work schedule: m day, t day, w double, th double, f double, sa night. Sunday I'll be recuperating with my girlfriend and my friend Jeff (anyone who made Beachomer know who I'm talking about.) Looking forward to a great week with y'all.
Is the plan still in place to gather at your drinking establishment on the 2nd?
We'll be meeting him at Rooftop Cafe on the 1st, sometime around noon-1pm...feel free to join us. You should still have my cell # from GW, but if not PM me and I'll get it to you.
That's right...Monday. Got it and I still have your cell phone.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."

pema
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by pema »

glad you will be able to make it :D
FinsUp81 wrote:Is there a list to get on for the spread sheet of who is playing where? If so please add me Toddjf0829@aol.com. And yes if Iam asking for the spread sheet this must mean I'm coming down! :) :) :) Will be there Thurs-Mon, yeah short trip, not registering, just wanna come down and see all my PHriends, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Carolinadreamin' wrote:I'm finishing up the contact list. Any last minute folks want to get on the list? PM me......quick!!!!

Does anybody who's driving down also want the Adventure Guide to the Keys? Just let me know. How's the entertainment schedule coming?

I can't wait any more either!!!!!! [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif] [smilie=happydance.gif]
Erin Image

"Wishing I was knee deep in the water somewhere
Only worry in the world is the tide gonna reach my chair"

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: The list is long...
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: my next one....this one's empty

Post by C-Dawg »

C-Dawg wrote:
TropicalTroubador wrote:
ScarletB wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:I got an email back from Karolyn about taking a group picture. It can be at 11:20 or 3:30 on Thursday. She says in the email "please be on time! My appts are only 10 min apart!"

Parrotheads on time? You've got to be kidding! Don't know about this....... :-?
Oh dear, I fear she's going to have a tough day! I'd vote for the later one if we try it at all. We might be better off just doing our own at the Chart Room.
Has this woman ever *been* to Key West?

I have *never* seen a group picture with more than 5-10 people happen on, or even within ten minutes of, schedule. Especially if we're talking about Parrotheads in Key West. All arrival times south of Homestead are approximate by definition. :)
That's 'cause we're all gonna be living on "Island Standard Time" that week....right, Loren???
BTT for those who missed it the last time.... :D
ImageImage

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

dnw wrote:
Carolinadreamin' wrote:What say you to about 3:30 PM on Saturday at the Chart House? Drinks, pictures and old hot dogs! Whoever shows up......shows up and gets a group picture.

See you at 3:30 on Saturday at the Chart Room! WOOOOHOOOO!!!! :D :D :D :D

Back to top for those that missed it or like me, forgot the time and place :lol:
ImageImage

IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

Why are these days moving so slowly????? I blinked and summer was over but these last two weeks are not moving at all!!! I got a house full of sick kids, a classroom full of Lunatics gearing up for the full moon this weekend, temperatures dropping and gray skies all around!!!! I NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!!

C-Dawg
On a Salty Piece of Land

Post by C-Dawg »

IrishPirate wrote:Why are these days moving so slowly????? I blinked and summer was over but these last two weeks are not moving at all!!! I got a house full of sick kids, a classroom full of Lunatics gearing up for the full moon this weekend, temperatures dropping and gray skies all around!!!! I NEED TO LEAVE NOW!!!!!
I hear ya...today is really d....r.....a.....g......g....i....n....g !!! UGH!!!
ImageImage

cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

FinsUp81 wrote:Is there a list to get on for the spread sheet of who is playing where? If so please add me Toddjf0829@aol.com. And yes if Iam asking for the spread sheet this must mean I'm coming down! :) :) :) Will be there Thurs-Mon, yeah short trip, not registering, just wanna come down and see all my PHriends, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAT?????? WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it's gonna be kinda weird not being able to pick on you because you're a newbie! :lol: Can't wait to see ya!!!!!
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!

cheetogyrl
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: Coast of Marseilles
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Rumrunner

Post by cheetogyrl »

C-Dawg wrote:Y'all got

to get your butts to the BEACHFRONT RADIO WELCOMING PARTY at the Southernmost Cafe 1pm - 5pm
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Last night on our show, Pyrates Behaving Badly, we talked about all the things we need to pack for MOTM....and we're not talking about flip flops and a toothbrush. We're talking an extra keg for Homemade Wine so they don't drink all your beer, a caddle prod to try to get around Blue Heaven which is always packed, a snow shovel for when Jimmy's gonna show up (cuz you know when he shows up, it'll be snowing in Key West), and a bunch more. It was a fun show and will be replayed this weekend!

I can't wait to see everyone and be where the road ends!!!!!!
I am sooooo happy to say that I WILL BE AT MOTM 2010!!!! 5 years in a row!!!!

IrishPirate
Chewin' on a Honeysuckle Vine
Favorite Buffett Song: CILCIA and far to many to mention here
Number of Concerts: 30
Favorite Boat Drink: margaritas, pina coladas, 7&7

Post by IrishPirate »

docandjeanie wrote:One day closer, can't wait for a group hug.

Anyone want to do a group pic at the CASA? They have a photog set up for this, let me know and I'll set it up and post the time.
:wench:
Jeanie, back on pages 50 & 51 we discussed the Casa Photographer and the general consensus was we'll opt for a group shot at the Chart Room at 3:30 Saurday. The Casa Photographer was only allowing 10 minute intervals between groups, sounds like a disaster waiting to happen!

dnw
Last Man Standing

Post by dnw »

[smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif] [smilie=gt-happyup.gif]

Yay!!!!!

Debbie

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
WHAT?????? WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although it's gonna be kinda weird not being able to pick on you because you're a newbie! :lol: Can't wait to see ya!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: We need to bring Todd to hang out with the HMW boys!!! :o :o [smilie=battingeyes.gif] :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image "While the rest of the species is descended from apes, redheads are descended from cats." Mark Twain

flipflopgirl
Last Man Standing

Post by flipflopgirl »

cheetogyrl wrote:
C-Dawg wrote:Y'all got

to get your butts to the BEACHFRONT RADIO WELCOMING PARTY at the Southernmost Cafe 1pm - 5pm
YAHOOOOOOO!!!!! Last night on our show, Pyrates Behaving Badly, we talked about all the things we need to pack for MOTM....and we're not talking about flip flops and a toothbrush. We're talking an extra keg for Homemade Wine so they don't drink all your beer, a caddle prod to try to get around Blue Heaven which is always packed, a snow shovel for when Jimmy's gonna show up (cuz you know when he shows up, it'll be snowing in Key West), and a bunch more. It was a fun show and will be replayed this weekend!

I can't wait to see everyone and be where the road ends!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! That is great!!!!!!!!!!! i will be bringing an extra cattle prod for all the asshats at the beach show who think Jimmy is going to show and and like to shove people around to get to the front near the stage!!! :roll: :-? :lol: :lol: :lol:

and only ONE keg for the HMW boys??????????????? ummm better rethink that!!! :o :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

The Hog's Breath web cam is not enough! I've taken to looking at street views on Google Earth.......... :o :oops: :pirate:
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

tigzoe
On a Salty Piece of Land
Favorite Buffett Song: It's My Job
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Anything with alcohol

Post by tigzoe »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:The Hog's Breath web cam is not enough! I've taken to looking at street views on Google Earth.......... :o :oops: :pirate:
LOL! I have been doing that off and on since February. I wish they would have gone down Mallory Square and down the alley to SWB.
"That which is around me does not affect my mood; my mood affects that which is around me."