Who's going to Las Vegas-10.23.10? Update pg 29

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

piratenurse
Hoot!
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor (today, anyway)
Number of Concerts: 8
Favorite Boat Drink: Pharmade!!!!!!!

Re: Who's going to Las Vegas-10.23.10? Update pg 29

Post by piratenurse »

phijimanOK wrote:
VashonPH wrote:
piratenurse wrote:
KEEP IT! And let me sign it. Or sign it again....I don't remember, thinking I didn't sign it. The only signature of mine I remember dwells on a surfboard at Hooters! No, no, no...I didn't say I did it...just some random person who thought it would be cool to autograph a surfboard a la Piratenurse. That's my story and I'm sticking to it! :wench:
Nope - my old shark doesn't appear to bear any signature like that!
I have a PirateNurse signature from Vegas 08. You signed my girls.
Imagine that happened. :o :) :P I'm verily happy to see y'all again!!!! :) :D
I'm a Finhead Guy Finatic!
Real Parrotheads Ride the Pole!
I Triple Dog Dare Ya!
ImageImageImage

3PARROTHEADS
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: BOATS DRINKS
Number of Concerts: 0

Post by 3PARROTHEADS »

3PARROTHEADS packing bags now, first JB concert. I might be old but I can still drink with the best of them... Look out vegas.

ParrotHeadInThe Making
License to Chill
Favorite Buffett Song: Tides
Number of Concerts: 17
Favorite Boat Drink: The drink that is in my hand

Post by ParrotHeadInThe Making »

After I get home from church today I'm going to take all of my parrothead get up down from the closet and sort through it all, pick out my beads, and glue a finger puppet parrot to my hat. Tomorrow I work until 05:00 p.m., and then I will be on vacation. Vegas here we come.
Liz Ulrich and guide dog Princess Hope
http://www.facebook.com/elizabeth.ulrich1

Here we are, maybe it's because in spite of all the work we do
It's the child in us we really value
Here we are, with our fins up and our feathers flashing
Here we are, with our coconut shell brassieres chanting

karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

BRUNCH
http://bellagio.com/restaurants/the-buffet.aspx

Still waiting to hear from the following on confirming your status (and count) for next Sunday

CandyMan
Wheatsailor
Geekiegecko
cnsba
TheSecretsInThe Crust

Please check your email inbox for an email from me (hollyh....). Thank you. We need confirmation. Tonight.
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)

surfpirate
Here We Are
Favorite Buffett Song: African Friend
Number of Concerts: 98

Post by surfpirate »

Should anyone be interested ... I made one of these for Vegas too ....

link to full size image ----->
http://www.gomousey.com/images/posters/lasvegas.jpg

"There are no stupid questions. But there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots."
BNCRITTERS.COM | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | SURF SHOP |

he came from london
Gypsies in the palace

Post by he came from london »

Arrived in Vegas last night. Hooters have a party same night as LMS and are said to have an after show party with live bands.

geekiegecko
If we weren't all crazy ...
Favorite Buffett Song: One Particular Harbor
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Pomagranite Margarita

Post by geekiegecko »

he came from london wrote:Arrived in Vegas last night. Hooters have a party same night as LMS and are said to have an after show party with live bands.
Sweet!!!!!! Glad you made it over the pond safetly! See you soon! Have to work next 3 days then it's off to Vegas Thursday morning!!
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"

dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu »

karat wrote:BRUNCH

Still waiting to hear from the following on confirming your status (and count) for next Sunday

CandyMan
Wheatsailor
Geekiegecko
cnsba
TheSecretsInThe Crust

Please check your email inbox for an email from me (hollyh....). Thank you. We need confirmation. Tonight.
I don't think you have me on the list for Bellagio as I wasn't make a whole lot of plans until this week when I knew for sure I was going to make it.

However, if I am on a list, please remove me so I don't screw up your numbers.

With Penn National taking over ownership of the M resort, there's a chance they may mess with the best buffet in town to cut costs. If they change and I don't eat there at least one more time before its ruined, I would cry.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday though. Its hard to believe its less than 7 days to the concert!

whereisdave
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: Several to choose from
Number of Concerts: 41

Post by whereisdave »

Congobill wrote:
Glorfindel7 wrote:Shockingly there's never been a problem getting tickets to this so resorting to scalpers isn't necessary. But I noticed that there wasn't much available when I went to purchase them in August, even for "single" seats :o

Usually there are two Vegas shows every year but this year there is only one, so perhaps that is why the ticket situation is seemingly so tight. I mean, there are definitely tickets available but they're EXPENSIVE! Hopefully the prices come down closer to the day of the concert.
I don't like to risk things, so got a ticket in the upper level from StubHub for $320 (wow)...a ton of money, but looking forward to my first Buffett Vegas show and making some new friends.
'88- Bayfront Park
'89- Miami (got to meet Jimmy!)
'91- Gainesville
'94- Tallassee
'98- Charlotte, Jones Beach
'01- Houston
'07- Honolulu
'08- Frisco
'09- Frisco, St. Bart
'10- Sunrise, Houston, Frisco, Paris, Las Vegas, Austin, New Orleans, Houston

geekiegecko
If we weren't all crazy ...
Number of Concerts: 24
Favorite Boat Drink: Pomagranite Margarita

Post by geekiegecko »

dean_siu wrote:

CandyMan
Wheatsailor
Geekiegecko
cnsba
TheSecretsInThe Crust

I don't think you have me on the list for Bellagio as I wasn't make a whole lot of plans until this week when I knew for sure I was going to make it.

With Penn National taking over ownership of the M resort, there's a chance they may mess with the best buffet in town to cut costs. If they change and I don't eat there at least one more time before its ruined, I would cry.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday though. Its hard to believe its less than 7 days to the concert!
Mirage???? I don't think I've every eaten there............. Might have to try it 8)
"Wrinkles only go where the smiles have been"

he came from london
Gypsies in the palace

Post by he came from london »

geekiegecko wrote:
he came from london wrote:Arrived in Vegas last night. Hooters have a party same night as LMS and are said to have an after show party with live bands.
Sweet!!!!!! Glad you made it over the pond safetly! See you soon! Have to work next 3 days then it's off to Vegas Thursday morning!!
Yorkshire parrot head is in the same hotel so if anyone needs to contact her pm me

Congobill
Southeast of disorder
Favorite Buffett Song: Last Mango in Paris
Number of Concerts: 60
Favorite Boat Drink: Craft Beer

Post by Congobill »

whereisdave wrote:
Congobill wrote:
Glorfindel7 wrote:Shockingly there's never been a problem getting tickets to this so resorting to scalpers isn't necessary. But I noticed that there wasn't much available when I went to purchase them in August, even for "single" seats :o

Usually there are two Vegas shows every year but this year there is only one, so perhaps that is why the ticket situation is seemingly so tight. I mean, there are definitely tickets available but they're EXPENSIVE! Hopefully the prices come down closer to the day of the concert.
I don't like to risk things, so got a ticket in the upper level from StubHub for $320 (wow)...a ton of money, but looking forward to my first Buffett Vegas show and making some new friends.

First show? You're going to have a blast! I may have to bite the bullet and just pay the expense for a ticket. I saw him last night at Shoreline and it was great. Can't wait for Vegas!

no shoes
Overkill
Favorite Buffett Song: West Nashville Grand Ballroom gowns
Number of Concerts: 36
Favorite Boat Drink: Earl Grey :-)

Post by no shoes »

he came from london wrote:
geekiegecko wrote:
Yorkshire parrot head is in the same hotel so if anyone needs to contact her pm me
You left me behind :cry:
Not looking forward to the long journey (via Minneapolis) but looking forward to seeing you all again on Friday!

Enjoy x

Rayman49
Nibblin' on sponge cake
Favorite Buffett Song: The Banana Republic
Number of Concerts: 10
Favorite Boat Drink: Margaritas!

Post by Rayman49 »

Headed to Vegas for the 1st time for Jimmy, bringing the little bride of 38 years, her first time for Jimmy...yep she's a virgin! along with another friend...Don't quite know what to expect or where everyone gathers...can anyone steer up on a course to where everyone will be pre-concert?
Why don't we get drunk and

dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu »

geekiegecko wrote:
dean_siu wrote:

CandyMan
Wheatsailor
Geekiegecko
cnsba
TheSecretsInThe Crust

Mirage???? I don't think I've every eaten there............. Might have to try it 8)
Not the Mirage....its called the M Resort.

Its one of the very few new properties to open up in recent years. It's located a few miles south of the strip (but still on Las Vegas Blvd). It was opened by the Marnell family....who also opened the Rio and had a great property there until Harrahs ruined it.

I fear that Penn National will do the same thing to the M....and I want to enjoy it while its still offers a lot to its patrons.

Good gaming odds, a nice atmosphere, and excellent drink service are some of its advantages.....but the best buffet in Vegas (Studio B) has been its #1 attraction.

http://www.themresort.com/

http://www.themresort.com/dining/studiob.html

VashonPH
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrott-Tai (YES - 2 T's!)

Post by VashonPH »

dean_siu wrote:
geekiegecko wrote:
dean_siu wrote:

CandyMan
Wheatsailor
Geekiegecko
cnsba
TheSecretsInThe Crust

Its one of the very few new properties to open up in recent years. It's located a few miles south of the strip (but still on Las Vegas Blvd). It was opened by the Marnell family....who also opened the Rio and had a great property there until Harrahs ruined it.

I fear that Penn National will do the same thing to the M....and I want to enjoy it while its still offers a lot to its patrons.

Good gaming odds, a nice atmosphere, and excellent drink service are some of its advantages.....but the best buffet in Vegas (Studio B) has been its #1 attraction.

hopefully not as expensive as the Bellagio???
How many Buffet(t)s are too many????

karat
Lester Polyester
Number of Concerts: 26
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita with Passion Berry
Location: "I’m just hangin’ on while this old world keeps spinning." (It's a freakin' tilt-a-whirl!)

Post by karat »

VashonPH wrote:
dean_siu wrote:
geekiegecko wrote:
dean_siu wrote:BRUNCH

More....Seafood Brunch Sat. - Sun 9:00am - 2:30pm $30.99
~ Karat
(I am a Travel Agent)

Yorkshire Parrothead
Gypsies in the palace

Post by Yorkshire Parrothead »

no shoes wrote:
he came from london wrote:
geekiegecko wrote:
You left me behind :cry:
Not looking forward to the long journey (via Minneapolis) but looking forward to seeing you all again on Friday!

Enjoy x
It took us about 15 hours plus to get to Vegas. We are having a fab time. Met up with with Dave (He came from London) today. It has now been raining slightly but still very warm. Don't Laugh went to see Donny & Marie last night it was a great show. Went then to Margaritaville. Booked for Cher and also David Copperfield. Roxane don't forget the T shirt!!

dean_siu
Under My Lone Palm

Post by dean_siu »

karat wrote:
VashonPH wrote:
dean_siu wrote:
geekiegecko wrote:
dean_siu wrote:BRUNCH

More....Seafood Brunch Sat. - Sun 9:00am - 2:30pm $30.99

Neither is expensive at all for what you get. They both are loss leaders for the properties (thus I fear that the Penn National will not keep M's buffet as is). Although its a few dollars more at the M, you get all can drink wine and beer with it....which for parrotheads can be worth the $30.99 by itself!

VashonPH
Gypsies in the palace
Number of Concerts: 7
Favorite Boat Drink: Parrott-Tai (YES - 2 T's!)

Post by VashonPH »

dean_siu wrote:
Neither is expensive at all for what you get. They both are loss leaders for the properties (thus I fear that the Penn National will not keep M's buffet as is). Although its a few dollars more at the M, you get all can drink wine and beer with it....which for parrotheads can be worth the $30.99 by itself!
Not for this Parrothead!
How many Buffet(t)s are too many????