Who's Going to Charlotte on 04-21-11?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 32

Re: Who's Going to Charlotte on 04-21-11?

Post by PHnSC »

BahamaBreeze wrote:
PHnSC wrote:Had a great time with the exception of the BS with the lots opening so late. Front row was awesome and will be posting all my pics either tomorrow night or Saturday. Thanks to Barb and Debbie for everything, and as always it was great being with you ladies.
Can't wait to see the pictures Jason. Front row seats are on my "Bucket List". So glad you got to enjoy the concert up close and personal!

Barbara called last night and told me about the VIP lots not opening until 4pm. However I guess that didn't stop you guys from partying in the movie parking lot!! LOL
It was pretty awesome, and to top it off Charleston was directly beside me the whole night. He kept cracking jokes with us, and he was singing along with Jimmy most of the show. I got a chance to talk to him one on one for a few minutes while Nadirah was singing her solo. I have met Charleston a few times before, but it was the first time I actually got to carry on a conversation with him.

Yeah, alot of people started tailgating in the movie lot. :lol: :lol: I am going to post the pictures tomorrow afternoon.

PHnSC
On a Salty Piece of Land
Number of Concerts: 32

Re: Who's Going to Charlotte on 04-21-11?

Post by PHnSC »

Pictures are up on my facebook page now. Was having trouble getting them on here so I will try that later, but go to facebook and they are there.