Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Meet up with some of your friends from BN and find out who's going to the show

Moderators: SMLCHNG, Saltx3

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8095
Joined: August 4, 2006 10:26 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller
Location: Charleston SC

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
April 10, 2017 8:06 pm
As of right now, we plan to "tailgate" at Agave or Daniel Island Grill both of which open at 11-12 timeframe. They are both walking distance to the venue. We don't have a pop up tent of grill for travel.
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

Linda - We will catch up with you guys somewhere.
Image


Debbie

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

30!!!!!
Image


Debbie

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10378
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

Have purchased tailgate ticket.

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!
Image
Image

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10378
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

Where are you staying?
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 6:29 pm
I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

The Hampton Inn!
You? Debbie? Larry and Gary?
Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 7:18 pm
Where are you staying?
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 6:29 pm
I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!
Image
Image

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10378
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

Larry and Garry are at North Charleston Hampton Inn, Debbie and Steve someplace in Charleston I think, I am at the Daniel Island Hampton Inn.
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 8:03 pm
The Hampton Inn!
You? Debbie? Larry and Gary?
Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 7:18 pm
Where are you staying?
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 6:29 pm
I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

YAY!
Julia and Vicki can meet the infamous Batman!
I thought I saw on FB several BNers were staying at the DI Hampton

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 9:05 pm
Larry and Garry are at North Charleston Hampton Inn, Debbie and Steve someplace in Charleston I think, I am at the Daniel Island Hampton Inn.
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 8:03 pm
The Hampton Inn!
You? Debbie? Larry and Gary?
Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 7:18 pm
Where are you staying?
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 6:29 pm
I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!
Image
Image

Carolinadreamin'
Party at the End of the World
Posts: 8095
Joined: August 4, 2006 10:26 am
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 42
Favorite Boat Drink: Painkiller
Location: Charleston SC

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Carolinadreamin' »

I purchased two spots for the tailgate.
'17-CHS
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Pinot Noir in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming "WOO HOO"

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

Carolinadreamin' wrote:
April 12, 2017 11:54 am
I purchased two spots for the tailgate.

Yay!!! :D
Image


Debbie

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 9:05 pm
Larry and Garry are at North Charleston Hampton Inn, Debbie and Steve someplace in Charleston I think, I am at the Daniel Island Hampton Inn.
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 8:03 pm
The Hampton Inn!
You? Debbie? Larry and Gary?
Marnin Grita Guy wrote:
April 11, 2017 7:18 pm
Where are you staying?
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 11, 2017 6:29 pm
I think Vicki, Julia and I are going to chill at the pool first, and then UBER to the tailgate.
30 days!! Wahoo!


Steve and I will be in Mount Pleasant.
Image


Debbie

Marnin Grita Guy
On a Salty Piece of Land
Posts: 10378
Joined: July 9, 2004 8:34 pm
Favorite Buffett Song: Tin Cup Chalice
Number of Concerts: 32
Favorite Boat Drink: Margarita
Location: Awaiting my next job at sceptor repair.

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by Marnin Grita Guy »

Got my ticket 202 D 5. Not great,
but this is a small venue.

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

We are in the "lawn seats". :wink:
Image
Image

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

28!!!!!
Image


Debbie

AtlantaGal
I have found me a home
Posts: 114
Joined: February 28, 2004 11:21 am
Number of Concerts: 35
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by AtlantaGal »

Looks like the ticket brokers will be getting my money in the coming weeks. I can't miss the only 2017 SC show at such a small venue!
It's a jungle out there kiddies... Have a very fruitful day.

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

AtlantaGal wrote:
April 15, 2017 10:14 am
Looks like the ticket brokers will be getting my money in the coming weeks. I can't miss the only 2017 SC show at such a small venue!
OMG! ATL Gal! We met in Columbia when Jimmy played in 2004?
You brought your dad who was Navy like my husband Rick and they talked away in the hotel bar before the concert.

Will be great to see you again!
Image
Image

dnw
Last Man Standing
Posts: 39094
Joined: March 3, 2004 6:50 pm
Number of Concerts: 0
Location: South Georgia

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by dnw »

[smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif] [smilie=ech.gif] [smilie=smirk.gif] [smilie=bunny.gif]


25!!!!!
Image


Debbie

AtlantaGal
I have found me a home
Posts: 114
Joined: February 28, 2004 11:21 am
Number of Concerts: 35
Location: Murrells Inlet, SC
Contact:

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by AtlantaGal »

BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 15, 2017 7:05 pm
AtlantaGal wrote:
April 15, 2017 10:14 am
Looks like the ticket brokers will be getting my money in the coming weeks. I can't miss the only 2017 SC show at such a small venue!
OMG! ATL Gal! We met in Columbia when Jimmy played in 2004?
You brought your dad who was Navy like my husband Rick and they talked away in the hotel bar before the concert.

Will be great to see you again!
I remember!!! My dad passed away from cancer 5 years ago which is why I now reside in SC (and no longer Atlanta). I live with my mom, who is getting on as well. I wanted to take mom to this one, but knew there was no way I would find 2 tickets and didn't want to spend that kind of cash to get them. Don't want to spend what I am going to for one for myself, but I must attend ;) We'll have to meet up somewhere before the show. I probably won't get there till close to 6 because I'll be coming from work. Wanted to take Friday off since I won't get home till well after 1 am.
It's a jungle out there kiddies... Have a very fruitful day.

BahamaBreeze
At the Bama Breeze
Posts: 4890
Joined: May 6, 2004 3:59 am
Number of Concerts: 12
Favorite Boat Drink: Shots of good tequila
Location: Georgia, Home of the Masters

Re: Who's Going to Charleston 5/11/17?

Post by BahamaBreeze »

AtlantaGal wrote:
April 16, 2017 5:39 pm
BahamaBreeze wrote:
April 15, 2017 7:05 pm
AtlantaGal wrote:
April 15, 2017 10:14 am
Looks like the ticket brokers will be getting my money in the coming weeks. I can't miss the only 2017 SC show at such a small venue!
OMG! ATL Gal! We met in Columbia when Jimmy played in 2004?
You brought your dad who was Navy like my husband Rick and they talked away in the hotel bar before the concert.

Will be great to see you again!
I remember!!! My dad passed away from cancer 5 years ago which is why I now reside in SC (and no longer Atlanta). I live with my mom, who is getting on as well. I wanted to take mom to this one, but knew there was no way I would find 2 tickets and didn't want to spend that kind of cash to get them. Don't want to spend what I am going to for one for myself, but I must attend ;) We'll have to meet up somewhere before the show. I probably won't get there till close to 6 because I'll be coming from work. Wanted to take Friday off since I won't get home till well after 1 am.
Sorry to hear about your dad. Rick isn't doing too well either and will not be attending. I am coming up with 2 friends. I will PM you my cell number so we can either find each other before the concert or hang out downtown afterwards!
Image
Image

Post Reply